Favorite revenge spell

I have been harassed at my place of employment for around 8 months now, things like destroying my work, stealing paperwork, telling my employer awful things that arent true, stealing multiple things and today my only pair of shoes was stolen, and I went home in tears and in my socks. I haven’t done a lot of vengeful magick so please drop your favorite ones. I have been patient and now I am not. I already know who it was and am doing the report tomorrow (it was at the end of the day as I was leaving) but I’m ready for a specific punishment. Any suggestions would be really helpful, thank you in advance.

8 Likes

I would use dolls or bottles to start if i was you.
there was this bitch on my job who pissed me the fuck off, made one for her and i hide it in her area.
when she was gone i got rid of the bottle but even now i can still see the effects.
using pics, dna from the target(s) your own spit when you focus on the anger towards them, piss, pepper, needles, dirt from in the working place, are all goos ingredients for a good witchbottle.

4 Likes

I ain’t an expert but this chick seems like she is. Good luck
4 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Maybe those can become handy too

1 Like

Ea has a video on a manipulation spell that has worked well for me. I would go as far as saying to fill her head with the thought that she is about to be caught and lose everything. That she must run or be humiliated. Fear has a funny way of destroying people

4 Likes

I’m sorry this happened to you. You can also use candle magick. A black candle with the person’s name carved into it. Focus your will and intent into the candle and let it burn down completely. Then dispose of residual wax, outside.

If you are willing to work with a spirit. Goetic spirit Andromalius takes care of thieves quickly and makes them sorry they did it. I had a situation with a neighbor stealing shit, well, they met with some unfortunate events, and stopped their behaviour. :wink:

3 Likes