Arrows Charged With Intent - Droodle Magick

A great technique for when you are in conversations or in meetings or such is drawing arrows charged with intent.

An example

you’re in a meeting and the guy in front of you just won’t shut up. Take a pencil and draw (subtile offcourse ) an arrow in his direction, keep going over the arrow while focussing on the intent to make him silent.

When you feel like it is charged enough, you ‘shoot off’ or let go, release of the arrow by maybe erasing the arrow, throwing the note in the garbage or just letting him be and forget about it.

You can offcourse use multiple of them, while being in a discussion or meeting where you are the target because of trouble or anything

you can on one paper draw many arrows filled with intent, and perhaps drawing arrows from one person to another for distraction purposes or to get them into a fight or such

You can see this as a form of droodle magick so to speak.
Droodles can lead to very good techniques for magick.
Just look at the things Austin Osman Spare has left us…

Feel free to experiment and enjoy!

10 Likes

Bumped for readers attention reasons :+1:

3 Likes

This actually plays off with an idea I have had of a curse boobytrap for my home. Visualize an arrow trap that is tripped by malicious intent towards the household or the family with the arrow being created from energy of a sigil created using “Loxosceles reclusa” (scientific name for the brown recluse spider) to inflict the same damage as the spider’s bite would. Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

Uuhw and did you tried it on sombody or is it still just an idea?
My pleasure :blush:

Still an idea unfortunately, it’s on my list for the next five days lol

1 Like

You can maybe try with less harmful things.
giving people a craving for food or drinks or such ?

2 Likes

Sounds like a good idea for the testing aspect

1 Like

As someone who is into both archery and chaos magick I love this idea!!! Thank you!! Totally going to experiment with it

1 Like

It’s my pleasure!
Love to give ideas and inspire people to create magick

1 Like