Fastos And Meton reveal secret Tongues of Demonology/Angelology

Y’all not gonna let me rest :joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

rest first brother

3 Likes

I felt the power of that one immediately. Good stuff.

3 Likes

But there must be a meaning to them, @Micah.

dobrey dyen. Those are sound vibrations too. All language is. Even the demonic language.

That means good day, btw.

There has to be a core meaning beneath the vibration as a whole.

2 Likes

Rest Brother @Micah, get your rest.

1 Like

I translated in Greek in Google translate a demonic incantation which calls all forces of darkness to colllabate

3 Likes

Just do your best intuitive reading. The apostrophes are just pauses, they’re not meant to be pronounced. So it would be Met tal.

this be some potent shit right here thanks ASE

2 Likes

is there any incantation to raise the kundalini. Or are there any incantation to refine the other chakras like muldhara, solar plexus, heart etc.???

3 Likes

that would be interesting @Micah

@Micah is there a incantation to cause someone’s death? Like a violent and yet slow and painful way to kill the target, I’ll accept a fast painful death (but I’m looking for it to be very memorable and a clear sign not to fuck with this Pater, or his love ones.) or do you think the Angels for Black Magick will do?

2 Likes

How extreme do you want it?
Get creative and pm me

8 Likes

The use of emotional energy as a language:

Enochian as a subset or dialect of Demonic/Angelic Language:

Enochian as a technology:

13 Likes

I got a few requests for incantations if it’s cool. Road opening, Luck, gambling, windfalls if that’s cool

2 Likes

Whats good my g long time we to speak i see evolving to way more powerfull god peace and blessing upon you

1 Like

@William_bey
What’s good man :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Hey, man

I’m thinking about using some of these incantations for the Shem angels in my challenge, but I’m wondering, what exactly is the difference between the incantation for *materializing" an angel and the one for “conjuring” an angel?

Aren’t conjuring and materializing the same thing?

5 Likes

This can be related to the bible.
“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force” (Matthew 11:12, NKJV)."

Although, you can give it meaning that is within the scope of the knowledge you have received.

3 Likes

Info
Apparently I didn’t know that the Demonic Language is a language with different dialects.

Here is an example:

Incantation To Summon Scorpions against your enemies

Sam’ga’lesse amtu smahtah Jahan paro demassu

Dialect: Sounds like a mix of Haitian, Creole, Indian (?) And Demonic, see?

I’ll be posting more Incantations in different dialects soon

19 Likes

Yes, I’ve noticed they are a mixture of different languages and so many different dialects from those languages. This can make it difficult to ensure the right pronunciation. I hope it still works with the right intention, unlike mantras where only the right pronunciation activates the right energy.

5 Likes