Holy Guardian Angels: what are their distinct capabilities?

*Granting… You will surely get a response but might not be the positive answer that you are looking for but will be answer.

Just be sincere, not is silly.

So give it a try!

1 Like

Yes but your success - in my opinion - also depends on how you ask, not only who you’re asking. When I request something I don’t just say it. I use different spellcasting techniques to ask for it. For example, visualization, emotional concentration, symbols etc

If you just ask, verbally… that could work. But better if you give it form. A petition paper and a symbol to meditate on, for example, at least.

For a symbol you can use a sigil of desire, a candle, jar, voodoo dolls etc, whatever feels best for you with the available material you have.

Spirits are creators, they receive the energy you release and use it to manifest your desire. If you give them nothing, except telling them what you want. You would have 50-50 chance of success. The more elements you add to your request, the more energy you give to the spirit to work with. The better chances of success you would have.

Doesn’t matter if it’s a silly request or not. They don’t judge and they don’t care :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have been trying to edit this post just to add 4 alphabets… I soon get to understand the system.

Well this is it:
“Just be sincere, nothing is silly!”

1 Like

@PrinceX, can you recommend a good book on emotional concentration?

Also, don’t you think that magick is very similar, if not identical to the law of attraction? In both magick and the law of attraction, we are always told to feel as if the results we want have already been manifested. Surely there must be a connection between the two?

In fact, in Rose Manning’s book “The Angels of The Law of Attraction”, she said that she had a near death experience in which the archangels told her that the law of attraction is possible because of the angels. She was told by the angels that whenever people do the law of attraction, it attracts the angels’ attention, who in turn grant those people’s requests. Interesting…!

7 Likes

The Law of Attraction is watered down magick, because it’s based on the Kybalion, which is the basis for Hermetics.

However, it has nothing to do with angels. That smacks of trying to make the LOA palatible to Christians.

2 Likes

Hi @tamatoa,

LOA is a commercial version of magick. Way before “the secret” you could find all LOA techniques in many different metaphysics-manifestation-occult books and ancient spiritual teachings. They simply picked few techniques, formed a “product” around it, and introduced those techniques as a principle called the law of attraction.

The LOA in my opinion, got absolutely nothing to do with Angels or any spiritual beings. They do not operate according to that “law”. On the other hand, emotions are spiritual language. I personally believe, that emotions are one of the languages that Angels, Demons, and all kinds of spirits use to communicate with us. Because they bypass our conscious reasoning mind, the monkey mind which blocks our access to the consciousness of spirits. If that’s what Rose Mannings mentioned in her book, then I completely agree with her.

Emotions are also energy that the universe as a whole can understand. This idea is in the LOA teachings but the law itself is questionable, to say the least.

In her book “magic and law of attraction”, author Lisa Chamberlain ( Wiccan ) explains the connection between magick and the LOA. And how this law is actually very small part of the Hermetic philosophy, which is outlined and explained in the Kybalion.

The emotional concentration is a fundamental principle in occult and metaphysical science. Probably the authors that I learned a lot from, regarding this principle and many more, are Joseph Murphy and Neville Goddard, both were students of a Jewish kabbalist named Abdullah. All their knowledge, which later became labeled as new-age “subconscious power” stuff, is originally pure occult knowledge.

7 Likes

Hi @PrinceX, follow up question about the “harm non” thing. So I stumbled upon this post:

The OP asked for $20,000, and suddenly his mother was dying from a disease that mysteriously came, and that if she dies, he’d get $20,000. That’s really scary! Why do you think the spirit caused that to happen?

Do you think he should’ve asked for the money to come from a specific source (such as a raise, lottery winning, etc), that way his mother wouldn’t have been harmed?

1 Like

Hi @tamatoa ,

Because energy/spirit takes the path of least resistance. It also uses our subconscious beliefs to form the outcome.

For example, Angels and Demons both work the same way. You can use Demons to heal and Angels to destroy. But because subconsciously, most people have a meta-belief, that Angels work without harming anyone, while Demons do not care. They call Angels for money when they want no-harm to anyone, and ask Demons for money, when they don’t care how they will get it.

They don’t have to tell an Angels, please don’t harm anyone. And they don’t need to tell the Demon, get the money whatever it takes. That’s a meta-belief already exists in their subconscious.

That’s why the nature of the spirit matters. Well, not exactly, but what we believe the nature of the spirit is. That’s what matters. Not only our request.

In practice, the OP had three choices, if he didn’t want to harm anyone. First, to call an Angels or a spirit, that he believes wouldn’t harm anyone according to his understanding of the nature of that spirit. Or state clearly in his request to the spirit, that he doesn’t want the spirit to harm anyone.

In both cases, magick would take longer to produce the desired result because it would have to follow the “harm-non” condition.

The third option, is to ask for money from a specific way, a raise or a lottery or any other, his mother wouldn’t have been harmed. In this case, asking an Angel would be the same as asking a Demon. And magick would work faster to manifest his desire because there’s a specific and clear path for it to work on. And this path doesn’t include a possible way to harm someone.

6 Likes

Hi, PrinceX!

So, firstly, thank you for the generous answers you give here, sharing your experiences with us.

I’d like to know the following, if you could tell me:

1. Regarding your experience with Metatron asking for help in finances, you said that you just was at the living room with his sigil and called his name until feeling his presence. After, you said thit “when I request something I don’t just say it. I use different spellcasting techniques to ask for it. For example, visualization, emotional concentration, symbols etc”. So, when you called Metatron, he answered you even without using these techniques, or did you use some?

2. In the book “Angels of law of attraction” the author said that all one have to do is call a group of archangels, tell them what you want and feel gratitude for knowing that they heard you and will take care of the situation. She mentions that it’s VERY important that you generate this feeling of gratitude at the end of the ritual, and, honestly, the ritual seems over simplified, but, essentially, looks very much with the GoM rituals.

If you just called Metatron, without rituals, and he helped you that way, it looks what’s on Rose Manning’s book.

1 Like

Hi, thank you so much, really appreciated.

When I contacted Metatron at that time, I used both methods. I used spellcasting techniques to send my message to him. But in my mind, similar to telepathy, my intention was to communicate with him.

This is the same principle used in GoM books, but they focus on emotions. While others recommend more advanced techniques, visualization and energy work for example. But all are used to deliver the message to the chosen spirit.

The gratitude technique is used by many authors because, in my opinion, it’s simple and effective. It’s basically the main method for petitions and prayers or calling a spirit and ask what you want without much energy work or spellcasting.

2 Likes

Alright. Thank you!

1 Like

You’re most welcome :slight_smile:

I have done the 7 rituals one week each from mystic words of power , results are very hard to put in to words but the whole experience was absolutely amazing !

4 Likes

Been slowly doing the rituals from Mystical Words.

One thing I would say is that the more you are aware of the results and are grateful for them, the more you notice other results. This might be unique to the individual but I’ve definitely noticed it for me.

For example, I did the ritual for imagination…oh, months ago. However, I just recently manifested a series of coincidences that looking back, I think could only have been with the help of God and the angels (it literally with the description written in the chapter…ie, bending reality to make your desires come to pass, etc…). Once I realized and acknowledged this, I gave thanks, and lo and behold, had a long and immensely satisfying lucid dream (also another perk of the imagination ritual).

I think a close and consistent performance of these rituals will truly connect you with the Divine more. And as per the GoM, this book is sort of the primer to the HGA book.

Hope that helps

1 Like

@Tuxedo-cat Which specific amazing abilities and/or insights did you acquire as a result of the Mystical Words of Power rituals?

It’s been a while now so I don’t exactly remember each one , but while doing “ritual of empowered mind” I was looking for a job and was amazed how confident I had become, “ritual of healing” got rid of my spring allergies, it was during “ritual of love” that my so called best friend cut me off for no reason but I’m not fussed much and sure it’s for the best !

1 Like

Out of curiosity as far as angel magick goes it appears to be almost void of the potential dangers and pitfalls of other types of magick.the worst I’ve heard so far was someone fainting from the energy after invokating an angel. I presume when you get to using angels and demons in tandem (thanks to whoever mentions Henry archers book im now curious and want to buy it) you would in theory add more inherent danger, due to (as mentioned earlier) the morals and swiftness of either side. If I’m incorrect in any of this please let me know this is quite an interesting topic

Not really.

In the Archer system, which is based upon earlier systems of ceremonial magick, and similar to the Gallery of Magick stuff only without the Hebrew, the angels act as the guiding hand for the demons. Think of it like, the angels build the scaffolding and the demons do the material heavy lifting. They act in concert with one another, not opposing, so there is no danger. It is about as safe as ceremonial magick can be, in my opinion.

There is a special relationship between the 72 angels of the Shemhamforash and the 72 demons of the Lesser Key of Solomon, and they seem to work easily together without any need for threats or constraints.

However, outside of that particular system, all bets are off and energies and personalities can and will conflict. It is then up to the magician to contain them and impose his will.

Unfortunately, this is far from true and is an example of New Age whitewashing. An angel can destroy a life just as easily as any demon. I think I’ve read at least one story of angels run amok on this very forum. They are not all white light, love and fluffy bunnies. Angels are powerful warriors, and wield the very power of Creation. Anything a demon can do, an angel can do as well.

An angry archangel is a very scary thing.

Well then that begs the question of how does one piss off an Archangel ? In most cases of angel magic I’ve run across it’s for healing or help, and is typically done through envisioning the angel and calling out and they either get an answer or they don’t. If that’s the case I don’t see much room for some one to inadvertently anger an Archangel.

You evoke one, and don’t treat it as the extremely powerful being it is. That would piss anyone off.

They can be pretty frightening, in my experience. Some of them come across as less human than even demons, which is very unnerving, and they can slap you down harder than a demon king.

So far my experience has pretty good with evoking angels, but I’ve called some whose Power damn near made me wet myself. Not something I wanted to get on the bad side of lol

3 Likes