Eyes for days

Made this for info dump since last time i tried it on my phone, the phone got killed :rofl: as such it may not come off as coherent on the whole cause i am tryin to get theas down as they arise but its like telling a deaf+blind lecturer to slow down while taking notes. :expressionless:

the ramblings of the many eyed one (least thats how he keeps showing up for me lately)
Aighash

Nature of observed reality: reality consists of that which is and is not observed and considered via 2 aspects. The personal reality matrix and its lens and the consensual reality maxtrix and its lens.

Through shifting various pressure systems the lens can be modified and shifted thus shifting reality on a scale proportional to the lens. If one shifts the lens of their reality and solidifies it through consideration their views change. If this lens is then allowed to impose itself infront of and eclipsing the consensual reaility matrix it will begin to conform to the lens of the personal reality maxtrix to the degree it eclipses it.

19 Likes

The arts of the wise then mean learning the ways to work with and mold these pressure systems into various lenses through various methods and then learn the methods of imposing the lenses over the personal and consensual reality matrices to create appearant change within and without. Untill this lens is solidified through enough considerations it is a fragile illusion easliy shattered where as the lenses of the consensual reality matrix are simply a more persistent illusion but an illusion none the less.

Hence the need for a degree of silence. Lest you risk your lenses being shattered by the observations of the consensual reality before its solidification and positioning.

10 Likes

Through certain methods the practitioner to varying degrees can become the lens through which personal and consensual reality filter through. The creation and use of the Eye if Arezura is one such method as it allows one to turn the evil eye upon themselves in order to observe self through these angles of reality.

This comes with its own risks if precautions are not taken, one could observe themselves into oblivion or worse. This is why when not in use the eye is covered with black cloth lest its gaze rest on you in a moment of turmoil and this manifest around you through the life experience.

9 Likes

Day 3 of 7 opening the eye of arezura, exiting centrifuge :triumph: no echo chamber effect today lol :face_with_monocle:

ā€œOne use for the white lamp of fate is to purify and cleanse with blackened fire that which hinder your path regardless if the obsticales are perceived as internal or external. By shining the light of the black sun upon this lamp it can be use to rid yourself of that which hinders you and your path. This fire can also be used to hurl obsticales at those who would stand in your way.ā€ -Aighash while gazing into the eye in the mindstate of drugaska.

Decrypted version upen further ponderings and consulting text, the white lamp of fate can be used for road opener rituals with or without sigils and the litinay of the black sun recited either while wax is melted or after cooling 1-7 times to increase potency of effect. It can also be used to gain clarity on internal limitations hindering growth so they can be procressed and worked through with the aid of this fire.

For baneful works it can be used to distort issues thus throwing up road blocks that are not easily seen by those observing them. Kinda hard to deal with an unknown issue. :japanese_ogre:

6 Likes

Dots possibly related to divination bubbling up during candle prep.

The mystery of life isnā€™t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.

A process cannot be understood by stopping it. Understanding must move with the flow of the process, must join it and flow with it.

A beginning is the time for taking the most delicate care that the balances are correctā€¦

Hope clouds observation.

To attempt an understanding of Muadā€™Dib without understanding his mortal enemies, the Harkonnens, is to attempt seeing Truth without knowing Falsehood. It is the attempt to see the Light without knowing Darkness. It cannot be.

On Caladan we ruled by air and sea. On Arrakis, we need desert power. -Duke Leto Atreides

Does the prophet see the future or does he see a line of weakness, a fault or cleavage that he may shatter with words or decisions as a diamond-cutter shatters his gem with a blow of a knife?

images (28)

Knowing there is a trap is the first step in evading it- Duke Leto Atreides

The next step it to mold it.

God created Arrakis to train the faithful.

History is written on the sands of Arrakis. One chapter has ended, swept away by the whirlwind. One door has closed, but another has opened, and on the other side, our future.

Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife ā€” chopping off whatā€™s incomplete and saying: "Now itā€™s complete because itā€™s ended here."

Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

6 Likes

Sigil formulated for opening roads with blackened fire. Precharge.

7 Likes

DAY 7 OF 7 ReCiTatiOns of The litinay of the shadow of saturn FINALLY DONE!!!

0images (34)
download (11)

On a more serious note lol some observations and recommendations.

I have felt like like a walking corpse for these 7 days for the most part :skull: mostly due to the bizarre result of allergy meds of have been using for years cause my system to act like it IS THE ALLERGENā€¦ And fucking with my oxygen intake severly :expressionless:

Also possibly due to the factor of the only talisman of counter creation i had buried at the time (mid august 2017) has lost a large part of its energy supply. To explain this i buried my 1st talisman at the university football stadium in my city to test a theory. Which has proven efficacious.

In the month leading up to the start the football season i noticed my appetite slowly dropping but no seeming negative effect from the decrease in food consumption. I did try to make sure a bit of what i did i what more on the healthy side, also started adding nutrient protein powder to stry and balance things out a bit.

Another interesting effect as football season got into full swing i would have days it felt like i was mainlining caffine even though i wouldnt want to touch anything with it :japanese_ogre: and im a former caffine demon btw, cut wayyyyy back years ago as a act of self displine but anyway.

Season ended dec 27 and since i have noticed a steady drop in my overall energy and along with it being harder to wake up and when i do fully awake i am ravenous :laughing:

It is possible the 7x7 method of recitation took a greater toll than i thought it did when combined with the factors of no fully active talismans at the time and i havent yet done the 101 names of angra mainyu, which starts tomorrow. :rofl:

To top it off upon the final 7 recitations the brain pan is flooded with the details of a slew of rituals to use with the damned thing. BUTā€¦ Because of the staot ringing louder in my head and being dned determined to finish i only snagged 3 for now lol.

Summary of events.
Created microcosmic localized tear in the veil anchored to physical object, fetish of the evil eye :eye:
Immediately followed by Diving head first into the abyss of self for 40 days while continuing the single recitations of the litany of saturn for 33 :rofl: :crazy_face:

End rantā€¦

Edit. Almost forgot discovered i spent the last 7 days reciting litanies while my book was over the seal of Drugaskan :laughing: whether that is important or not i dunno yet. I found it funny though lmao

So potentially the energies of the deepest level of hell was funneled through my dark staot into the intent of rending the veil 1 defined point of reality anchored here.

5 Likes

Okay soā€¦ I dunno if it cause i buried my 2nd talisman last night or being done with this 7day 7 recitations lunacy but i am slowly going from feeling like a walking corpse the last few days to my ā€œnormalā€ state of health. :thinking: just realized it doesnt feel like my lungs have to put extra effort to take breaths anymore. :rofl: what the hellā€¦

2 Likes

images (38)images (37)
08bc2f656fa1c836a04ef541c69d3e5f--tattoo-life-arm-tattoo

Pondering the rituals i managed to scribble down related to the eye and a vision of black flowers fed on blood and blackened fire speading pollen across the world was dropped on my head. Which is interesting as the sigils in the current along with the lamps can be looked at as seeds.

The first of the 2 rituals im gonna be doin seems to be a method to bring the budding seed taken from the black earth to flower within self with the eye acting as the vehicle to veiw this flowering process by scrying into it. Then the second is to spread the pollen of the noxious blooming flower into the world of imposed limitations and witness it through scrying at it.

An emphasis seem to placed on the intent of the thing as it will shift if you view is within self or gazing out through the eye.

3 Likes

:eye:Sigils,scrying and quantum locking. :eye:

As the seed that has been planeted is observed through ritual the number of possible manifestations that can take place begin to collapse. Once the seed blooms and pollination begins the potential manifestions of reaility begin to collapse and slowly become locked in ways that conform to the formulas of the created seed thus allowing for the manifestation to take place.

1 Like

So day 5/7 for 1st ritual, dark seed germinating within. New oppurtunities already surfacing at work and in the temple. Currently constructing mala for devotional rite after consulting kurtis about the idea. Gonna be a interesting 2 months between multiple rites :thinking:

2 Likes

iā€™m pretty sure i met a spirit like this in the abyssā€¦it almost ate meā€¦but it decided i was a better vessel to feed it insteadā€¦feed it with my enemies.

1 Like

Considering aighash, div if the evil eye is a ray of the black sun Ahriman, who is one personification of darkness,the void and of human potential it is entirely possible.

I am currently doing alchemical prep work to open wide any door that are still blocked regarding this Div. Then i will be attempting my first Envocation/reversed possession with this force. :no_mouth: :thinking: gonna be an interesting and intense 2-4 months.

2 Likes

2nd day after first ash gate ritual.
Emphasis keepa bubbling up on the need to close the gate once enough energy had been projected least in regards to this current working. Otherwise the flame cast to open roads may also destroy the same roads it opens through an excessive force and create new obstacles.

Day 5 into first ash gate ritual with the eye.
New opportunities and idea keep popping up both for my practice and at work and home. :thinking: last few hours have felt like a raging inferno is burning paths through anything in my way. That of course includes myself and my own limiting ways.

The visions i have gotten while scrying into the eye have been both inspiring and terrifying at times :thinking: possibly related to the opportunities and trials to come.

Oh crap Iā€™m seeing Ahriman everywhere.
Iā€™m not even that experienced with the LHP and Iā€™m being called.

Well then @AlphaC ā€¦you must do RESEARCH!! Lol :rofl:
Lest you melt ze brain. My whole reason for working with this current is cause i was basically told ā€œEVOLVE FIRST!! or your brain may get melted if you dig deeper as you are now.ā€ This is in regards to my own work with the old ones.

1 Like

Getting called my Nyarlathotep too!

1 Like

Lol it happens. Then you have a choice to make. To answer the call with your own or not. The choice is yours though. As was once said, ā€œi can only show you the door. It is up to you to walk through it.ā€- Morpheus

Which ironically is an old nickname of mine :rofl:

1 Like

Hmā€¦so as i near the tail end of my 40 days with the 101 names of angra mainyu Someone has resurfaced from the depths of self after being quiet for a lil over a month.

Lol preparing to experiment with the Eye again before possibly as part of the start of my deep dive with Aighash :smiling_imp: will be interesting to see how this one turns out.

1 Like