Extremely Powerful/Harsh Magickal Trance Mantras In Enochian and Demonic Tongue

Those sound similar to the Australian didgeridoo instrument

Thank You.

1 Like

Yes They do sound quite a bit like The Didgeridoo Instruments, even my Vice Principals At My School Say So, As You know Jaw Harps Are Much Easier to Play As You Do Know That You Must Learn How To Circular Breath In Order To Be Able to Play The Didgeridoo

1 Like

@Chriss
@DarkestKnight

Hello I’ve been wondering Is A Trance A State When You’re Body Is Asleep But Your Mind Is Awake or Can A Trance Be When You Loss Awareness All together including lossing Awareness of your own body? I’ve researched a bit about trances and I have heard different answers to me they sometimes seem to contradict each other

They both describe altered states, yes.

This is probably a deep Alpha state, or possibly light Theta.

This is likely either deep Theta or Delta level.

1 Like

So if you’ve lost awareness entirely…how can this sort of trance help you? If you’re not aware of anything you won’t know to achieve anything right
And I’m pretty sure I’ve been in this kind of trance before and I didn’t know anything until I woke up…it was like a black dreamless sleep, I still can’t figure out if I was thinking or not

If you’ve lost awareness, then you have lost control and as a magician, you don’t want to lose control. It can open you up to…things you don’t want mucking around with your life. However, with proper practice, you can eventually learn how to remain conscious even while in the deepest states of trance.

3 Likes

I recently ordered a Goatskin frame drum…I want to use it to induce trances…like the shamans do

Haha, you remind me a lot of myself when I first got acquainted with the occult. Its good that you try lots of different things imo, youll probably discard like 90% of it but thats just the way it is.
If you feel like saying the lords prayer backwards: do it!
If you prefer to chant Azazels enn: do it!
If you want some shamanistic drumming: do that!
Or do all 3.
What Im getting at: dont be discouraged when you pick something up and end up dropping it again. All part of the process. Eventually you’ll find your practice :slight_smile:

I would recommend listening to some drum tracks on YouTube and experimenting with different tempos to see which ones have an affect. Try some that are fast and try some that are slow and try some that start slow, speed up, and then slow again. It can save you some trial and error with your drum if you already know which tempo works best for you.

Ah Yes Thank You for the advice!..you just saved me a lot of grief

Thank You! I’m glad to know someone else relates to me it make me feel somewhat less like a Shit-Donkey-Magician…I know that I’m high-functioning and extreme Sensory Perception…these both make it difficult for me to focus…I can tailor meditation practices to my own needs such as Shamanic Drumming and Light forms of Sensory Deprivation Techniques to weave into my meditation practices.

1 Like

Its all very confusing in the beginning. I think people are nudging you towards certain directions because they want you to succeed. However if you force yourself to do a meditation that is boring to you, or doesnt interest you in the slightest, then its not going to work anyway.
It is true that discipline is helpful but I feel like youre in the very beginning stages of exploring the subject of magick (and tbh Im not that far ahead of you) and I think in the beginning its more about exploring, rather than rigorous training.
Looking back I wish I didnt give myself such a hard time in the beginning and wouldve just allowed myself to freely explore topics that interest me. If thats a skingoat drum for you, then by all means :slight_smile: Makes me happy to see you experiment.
Magick itself is BY FAR frustrating enough in itself in the beginning. No need to make it even more frustrating.

You really need to be Baneful Magic. In there, it explains trans substantiation of fetish items. That’s what you need. Mantras won’t help except to raise tensions. If you work with your target, expect major problems. I used this on a boss, and lost my job over it. You may want to consider an alternative, like changing the targets mind.

Thank You

1 Like

“trans substantiation of fetish items”?

Trans substantiation is when you use a doll and follicles odd hair, as an example, to magically become your target. The transformation from various items to your target is called trans substantiation. The items you use are referred to as fetIsh items. (Not sex toys)

That sounds…interesting can it be used on your picture?

Yes, but it is weak

Well, what is a Gatekeeper in the general meaning of the word?