Extremely Powerful/Harsh Magickal Trance Mantras In Enochian and Demonic Tongue

Maybe you should try a more active method, such as dance or exercise to build up endorphins and tire yourself out. Then…trance.

Even just getting really into the music can cause trance (shamanic drumming?)

Throw on some house music and jam out.

Go for a run and get absolutely winded. Many runners talk about having a kind of meditative clarity on some of their runs.

2 Likes

It is just really powerful & sometimes makes people lose control & start shaking uncontrollably, etc, similar to possession cuz your awakening the kundalini serpent up the spine ( like the medical symbol)

1 Like

Oh Thank You
But I assume Kundalini is difficult to practice/activate…right?

1 Like

The word pharmacy/pharmakeia literally means- Sorcery

Definitely not one to do till you are much more experienced or have someone teaching you it properly

Is it dangerous for begginers or does it have no effects or use?

1 Like

It is dangerous, period. The kundalini, if done incorrectly, can cause actual physical harm. It has almost killed more than one guru.

3 Likes

Any kind of enochian magick is most dangerous and extremely powerful. In lots of magickal circles and covens is even forbidden. If used correctly with instruments, starring/gazing and an excellent amount of visualisation everything is possible. It needs a profound study, some of the best works you can find: Benjamin Rowe and Bill Duvendack

1 Like

…What???

Thatnk you for the information, I didn’t know that Enochian Magick Was forbidden in some magickal circles, when you say instrument I don’t know if you mean musical or not but I play the jaw harp and I’m going to get a Goatskin frame drum soon, I’ve been researching different forms of trance inducing exercises and recording them in my journal and Gazing is one of them…

You aren’t Kiddin :weary:

The enns are in demonic tongue if Im not mistaken. Dunno if you tried these already but you could search for a demon you resonate with, look up their enn and chant that as a ‘mantra’.

@Chriss
Are you responding to me or someone else?

I still don’t know if you were responding to me or not but I think Lord Azazel is an entity that Reasonates/Interests me.

Yep, Im responding to you.
I think you should go for Azazels enn then! Being interested in a demon is usually a sign that they want you to explore them further :slight_smile:

2 Likes

…really? Lord Azazel would…acknowledge me?

1 Like

How do you know when a Fallen Angel or Demon is aware of your existence?

I’d read Corwin Hargrove’s recent book on Enochian magick. Very easy to carry out the rituals and it isn’t dangerous at all, if you follow his instruction. I’ve used that book a fair bit and had good results. I think a lot of the ‘warnings’ about Enochian magic being dangerous are pushed by occult gatekeepers, and he explains this at the beginning of the book.

2 Likes

…What do you mean by “Occult Gatekeepers”?

Yea that can be a hard one to accept.
I always take my interest in a deity as a sign that they want to work with me or at least have something to tell me. This has worked out very fine thus far.
So seeing that youve even chosen your nickname after him would be an indicator for me (this is my opinion ofc) that he does have an interest in you.

I would advise to go slowly though. By all means, go look up his enn and chant it, but the warnings about starting slow are there for a reason aswell. Ive by and large abided by these rules and I feel like that protected me from having unnecassary unpleasant experiences.
One thing that I believe was very important for me in the beginning was to examine my beliefs about demonsbeing bad, which I got from christian indoctrination. Ive always liked Lucifer but Ive also always had this nagging thought of “what if hes really the bad guy?” in the back of my mind. Working on views such as these is very important I feel.
But you can do that in tandem with chanting his enn for example.
Also for you it might not be the thought of “will Azazel be a negative influence on my life?” it could also be stuff like “why would he even care about me?”. Realize that those are thoughts/beliefs and that you have been taught those at some point and then realize that you have no facts yet to back up these beliefs, which means they could be completely wrong.

I hope that didnt go off topic too far, feel free to keep asking if other questions arise :slight_smile:

1 Like