Extreme Sour Jar Breakup Spell

Saw all this stuff but on the phone with my daughter/roommate will be home soon and we have things to do fast -so wIll be a few hours till I get to answering.

Buy salsa! Throw the salsa away. FREE JAR.

As for doing the spell a second time on so and soā€™s birthday- its unnessasary. Also, wouldnt that mean youre lighting two candles for two jars? If that were nessasary it would be a part of the spell. Its like mowing the lawn the day after you mowed the lawn. I say focus on other things while the spell shuffles reality to accomedate your intent.

Thank you.

@sailing

Thank you for the update. I think we can all agree that itā€™s good you didnā€™t catch your house on fire, shit :sweat_smile:

This is the kind I used. There were actually tea lights burned all the way down on this kind of lid and there was no damage

Please, please, please donā€™t leave candles burning unattended again. Fire safety is extremely important when using candles or incense in ritual

1 Like

Actually a lot of spells using jars require you to work the jar for a week, then take up a Monday, Wednesday, Friday approach to maintaining the spell. Basically your sending consistent and continuing effort at your target. Iā€™ve seen it both with love spells, and with curses.

The only time I would ever bother with a jar is if itā€™s going to be a more than one is enough project.

Jar spells are really effective. Usually I see movement within a few days, however they are gentle movers. Generally itā€™s a long term project to work on many aspects of a project- I mean how many freaking ingredients? They all have a purpose- usually covering/representing one part of the issue.

A lot of hoodoo spells use jar work. Iā€™m sure there are many other as well with similar purposes and maybe some people do a once and done jar and toss it, but itā€™s too material for me to use for once and Iā€™m done.

@mxa As far as the wax reading goesā€¦ I donā€™t bother reading anything like that left on the lid.

I tend to be nearby while they are burning even if Iā€™m in the other room or doing something unrelated to my workings. But Iā€™m around enough to see the progress of the burning. Thereā€™s many signs that can come through thst way. If I canā€™t watch it I canā€™t. No biggy.

The smoke at the end is something people like to watch, as well as the size/ color and activity of the flame.

The only part I absolutely take a half second look at is the end result on my cookie tray. I use a cookie tray for long term burnings and donā€™t remove the wax between burnings. Usually it spills down the jar and all around it on the tray. Often there are many related images there, regardless of if itā€™s the first burn or the 37th and it itā€™s all mixing together.

2 Likes

Hey guys just giving you an update both parties had a massive argument and one party has bad mouthed the other to me. So some progress is being made.

4 Likes

Great to hear your progress! But still, I didnā€™t figure out any movement. Pray for me.

I sent strong energy to you and your jar. You jar will work for you.

3 Likes

Send some my way too
. Tonight is the last night of the 7 day sour jar ā€¦

So far no movement .

1 Like

Hi mxa i just did :grin:

1 Like

@sailing

gratitude. tonight m eccentrically pissy abt this.
tonight ill finish this and tomorrow i am going to leave it in a cemetery. not sure if i can bury it. but will seeā€¦

@mxa I hope you can get it buried or even buried in a landfill if you canā€™t get it buried in the cemetery. Or thrown in a pond, lake, ocean etc.

1 Like

Thanks man ā€¦ writing a petition to Andras leaving it in the bottom of the jar while I light a candle on it. For that extra umfffhhh.

2 Likes

I know it will work out for you to hasten mine I will be doing a red candle spell and calling on some demonic forces to destroy this relationship the images of the two targets will be on the bottom of the candle and pinned to the candle.

1 Like

All the best man ā€¦

Why red though ?

Just read that red is a color that can be used to destroy as well as strengthen a relationship so I decided to do some experimentation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

An it is done .

1 Like

Would you recommend I try a long term break up jar when the goetia demons of magick isnā€™t working and I have 6 months to finally stop my sons father from marrying the evil whore that wants to destroy my childā€™s life forever??? They are both extremely codependent on each other and cards have showed me the only way he will leave her is if she cheats or if he finds someone better that he uncontrollably falls forā€¦they been together now 4 years, they destroyed my home and my sons stability and security and goetic spirits arenā€™t responding and Iā€™ve done breakup jars years ago only to get worn out by the 3rd night and not have any more energy to finish or ever disposed of it because I didnt know how long to work it or bury it to start its work. Any help would be much appreciated as this is really my and my sons life on the line and I have till November to do everything I can now at my final push to break this up. Please tell me how long you think I should work it and when to bury and if you think I should include any spirit for this. This is a very evil vindictive woman who taunted me and degraded me and my child yet acts innocent around my ex and his family, gaslighting everyone. Iā€™m in despair now. As I donā€™t have much time left.

@DaniWonderland Well. I work with the loa currently, so I summon up more of a council usually than a singular spirit when Iā€™m doing a working currently.

A jar spell certainly wouldnā€™t hurt anything, and would send the energy more subtly and consistently in my experience. You say you got burned out on day three, I wouldnā€™t spend so much time on the jar that you run out of energy- while thatā€™s common with other types of workings, I just donā€™t with jar spells.

Iā€™d probably take a multi faceted approach tbh. Iā€™d start a war/sour jar right away. Everything I dropped into said jar would be a representation of something bad I wanted to happen to the target or the relationship. I try to be specific- I.g.- ā€œand black pepper For protection.ā€ Etc. After my jars ready to go, if Iā€™m ready Iā€™ll proceed to the ritual, if not Ill set it aside till I can do so.

Basically the first time I use a jar is the most time expansive. I want to make sure my intent doesnā€™t stray as I go about the work and that Iā€™m focused on the outcome, not the what ifā€™s or will itā€™s. I tend to be rather simple in my workings so the next thing I do is grab a Voltive sized candle- usually from the dollar tree so it costs about .25cents usd. If I can pick a color that relates to my intention I do, if I donā€™t have any I use whatever I have on hand.

I never write petition papers anymore, but it doesnā€™t hurt anything and I think it helps the mind settle on ā€œok weā€™re doing this.ā€ I do keep a journal so to speak however with brief notes about my intentions so ā€¦ I just write it elsewhere.

The only other thing I do with jar/ candle spells is take a pen or pencil that doesnā€™t have the lead/ink exposed and literally carve my targets name on my candle. I like to it do it on the top around the wick area- tho I prefer it to not go around a circle lol but rather to be read like a page- left to right. This is personal preference- all of this truly is. I will usually carve more details on the side of the candle. Also left to right from where I start- so my candle if I turn it so I can read the side looks like this:

Jo bob
 Hates
 Billy bob

A lot of people will put herbs /oils on their candles and dress them. I do not. I run light on materials and heavy on intent. After itā€™s al ready tho, I just light my candle, summon if Iā€™m going to, then proceed to push energy into the work- a lot of times I do this in tandem with music. If I have a song that feels like it relates (I prefer several in a row)-Iā€™ll play it pretty loud in my ear buds after Iā€™ve done any spirit communication. But the entire I push the feelings- whatever they are, at my target.

Sometimes it takes ten minutes sometimes it takes me two hours. When Iā€™m done I get up and leave the room and go back to life, unless Iā€™m stacking workings then I carry on to the next. The next day whenever Iā€™m ready, usually in the mid afternoon, Iā€™ll carve another candle. Then Iā€™ll pick up my jar and gentle shake it, restating itā€™s purpose out load or in my mind, place the new candle where the old one was and light it. I then walk away or do another working. I do this for 5-7 days in a row, then go to an every other day model, as usually mon/weā€™d/fri just doesnā€™t work for me- something always happens to interrupt my ability to do the working on that schedule.

So yes. I so no reason not to use this, youā€™ve got six months to make shit happen so Iā€™d get on it. But then Iā€™d do other workings.

Iā€™d ask the spirits to reveal her true colors to your ex and his family.

Iā€™d push her towards loosing her job, her reputation, and essentially everything sheā€™s done to you, let it bite her in the ass and then some. Make her go bat shit crazy, flat tires etc. ( just be sure your specific on you and your child cannot be collateral damage.

I want to recommend saints to you, however Iā€™m not sure why. :thinking: you said demons have failed, and honestly- they may not have failed, but may work differently than you expect. I find the way things play out with demons can be either very literally almost word for word what I asked, or not at all like I intended, but the result was the same lol.

Perhaps Iā€™m thinking saints becauSe those working with hoodoo tend to lean toward the saints and angels, lol while I donā€™t buy into their approach to demons and the like, saints can be extremely useful, and perhaps they are another face of some of the spirits I work with, and perhaps not. I always wonder when I see a synchronized with a saint, how and who and why they came to that conclusion.

Jar spells are not limited to voodoo/hoodoo but they are a common place with both, and the saints have a tendency to respond quickly if they do at all.

The other type of spirit Iā€™d consider is the djinn. I have done several of the rituals in this book with success.

Iā€™m certain there is something would definite aid the jar working in here. In fact Iā€™d probably work the jar with a saint then pick up to three of these, but Iā€™d spread the workings out over a week.

The djinn creeped me out the first time I made contact. They feel different to me than the other spirits.

So while I hope I have what your looking for, donā€™t do anything that makes you feel extremely uneasy or creeped out or feels wrong. Make all of this your own, then own it. If you go with all of it then get scared, just remind yourself that you are the operator, and either push through or conclude to try another day, but remember your in charge either way.

Sorry for the typos and bad spelling. I try to catch some of them, but I got this iPhone 11 Pro about a month ago, and itā€™s autocorrect seems to be one of the weirdest Iā€™ve had ever lmao.

7 Likes

@Keteriya Wow! You are so inspiring and knowledgeable! I have so many questions for you I wouldnā€™t know where to begin and some blockages that may prevent me from doing some of the things you mentioned though Iā€™m desperate to. Iā€™m gonna pm you if thatā€™s OK. I been on this forum for a minute and never seen your post until now, you clarified things for me in depth :purple_heart:

@DaniWonderland No problem. I donā€™t jump often, doesnā€™t usually pay to :slight_smile: