Extreme atheist’s left hand path to creating your own magickal system

This thread turned into a guide so lets all treat it as such.

3 Likes

That was my intention from the start. I just was having a hard time explaining it at first.

@Anassa
Does it make more sense to you now?

1 Like

I understand your point of view I just don’t resonate with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s fair .

I just felt a little attacked earlier in the thread. Even if it was justified. I admit I very poorly chose my words in the beginning.

It sounded like a statement rather than a guide, so it’s only normal that some people (including me) would argue and question it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Right, but by having a relationship with gods and external spirits, in my experience, not just a hole is dug, but a whole bunch of other things that were separate to my goal happen, my hole is dug into an undeground river and becomes a well. Someone else connects my well with my house’s plumbing, saving me money on bills. Someone else plants a food and magical herb garden which I use the well to water.

1 Like

In all fairness it did sound like I attempted to attack first. Rereading it now I see that. I never intended it that way.

1 Like

@StewardofSophia
If that is the happiest way for you to reach your goal i am happy for you. It’s just not what going to work for me. I’ve been there I’ve tried it that way for years. I now know what currently works best for me. That’s turning my back to all forms of religion.

1 Like

It’s good. No one was hurt and the day is saved at the end :smiley:

2 Likes

Here is what I believe

When you use any outside energy it must be filtered through your ritual to align with your goal to be effective. When your own power and energy is already attuned to it. Why add the extra step?

Feels like spinning in a circle every time before getting in a car. May make someone feel better about getting in but unnecessary to actually get in.

I also don’t mean to discourage anyone from trying to explain why they use their chosen system or why they think my system won’t work for them. The more point of views the better for anyone new or anyone looking for a change. How is someone to really know what they resonate with without exploring a little variety.

1 Like

I even started to question the basic components of rituals.
Meditation
Preparation
Circle casting
Raising power/energy
Altering consciousness
Invocation/evocation
Desire manifestations
Sending out energy/closing ritual

2 Likes

Yes, humans create gods. I would also argue though that Gods create humans. Therefore I can conclude that one is no better than the other.

2 Likes

Something special is happening right now regarding thee empowerment of true disciplindividuals. The ones whoo choose choice aend define their own way are breaking the systems that have imposed upon specialized chaos-hood, dwellers of madness, aend the highly explosive growth of population is the cause of this revival of the new. The amount of people on Earth aend the arrival of revelation is intense as it pertains to those who seek truth, for truth is a matter of creation. Let reality be defined in time by those who deem the paramaterialization of the terminology which we use to understand the meaning of things aend stuff.

God bless.

2 Likes

@Durona
No god made me I am simply a product of my parents mixing their DNA to prolong the human species.

Because I chose not to work with gods now doesn’t mean I haven’t worked with them in the past. I have searched for answers regarding truth creation meaning of life. I found the truth of religion is to try to answer these and other questions that many of us have a hard time answering. I no longer seek these answers therefore I have no use for religion. I have nothing against those who do us religion.

If you don’t work with any spirits, only with yourself… Do you offer these bananas to yourself? :grin:

2 Likes

Yes the idea is to create masks for your higher self and use those instead

There was someone on here that made one of his available for others to use i believe the name was norath or something like that.

1 Like

And making offerings can be a good part of that if you choose it to be