Extreme atheist’s left hand path to creating your own magickal system

My whole system basically boils down to just making as many decisions about what you want as possible

Thank you for answering.

It’s probably my ignorance, but isn’t there a theory that states that Spirits, like for instance the Goetians, are part of your psyche and therefore they are ‘you’?
What is the difference between the masks that you create and (that view of) those Spirits?

2 Likes

@Yazata The way that I view it is that they are part of your psyche but at the same time they are separate beings.

2 Likes

Its about control the masks i make are for me and only do my bidding with the limits that I set. They are 100% my creation no one else’s.

My magick my system my decisions my control.
I try to eliminate all uncontrollable variables.

1 Like

To continue

After your system has been defined experiment with it figure out what works and what doesn’t refine it until you are happy

That’s how I see it too.

@Weare what ever works for you obviously is the best way for you. To paraphrase the Book of the Law: Go on in THY strength.

1 Like

In case it hasn’t been clear if any non atheists would like to create their own system like i have just disregard all the anti religious parts.

Just thought I’d put that out there.

I’m not trying to discriminate against any non atheists. All are welcome to try this and I am willing to help if asked. I may not agree with your choice of beliefs but I will help further ascent regardless.

1 Like