Explanation on charging and opening sigils for dummies

Oh I gotcha.
This is the sigil that contains all sigils used for Goddess Lilith.
I don’t think it has a specific meaning , although ,since it contains all other sigils , I’d say it’s more ceremonial and formal. Depends on which you feel like using. I think if she wants to come she will, no matter which sigil you use (so long as it corresponds to her ,of course).
Yet again, folks here usually use the “standard” seal as you like to call it.

K thanks for the advice I’m sure when I get her attention she will be happy to interact with me. I’m just going to have to hand make the seal when ever I’m ready to contact her I have no printer exc so that might play a role in solection.

For me, painting/ drawing the sigil is a much preferable method than having it printed no matter how complicated its design is. It feels I’m getting close and personal with the entity and not just looking at a lifeless sketch that got out of a machine. Then again, that’s just my opinion. I can only offer advice based on my perception and experience. Do what you feel will work best for you.
Best of luck.

I definitely believed that the personal touch would be appreciated by her of doing it myself I’m just someone who has very bad hand writing .

It doesn’t really matter, but again , do what you feel confidence in.

1 Like

I think I’m getting better. Getting a different feeling this time. Around the black lines I see a white glow the black lines thin out. My eyes feel like they are moving really fast (hard to explain) I get a feeling in my head and eyes, my vision gets clouded and parts of the sigil has a flowing movement. Is it opened or am I getting close?

1 Like

Moving sideways for approximately two seconds, really fast?

2 Likes

Yes! Thank you. It’s so weird. Very hard to focus when it happens

I had this happening to me a lot when I was younger. It used to occur randomly, without me actually doing something. I could literally be doing nothing and this would happen. To this day I haven’t really found an answer to that. Most people dismiss it or don’t understand what I’m talking about when I ask. It is extremely rare now though.

3 Likes

@Mystic-Void When you gazed at a sigil as it caused pressure in your head that fades away? This happened to me when I was trying to gaze at Marax sigil

Also can I sigil gaze with my lights on? It doesn’t matter right? I think this was explained to me before but I forgot I ran out of candles

Of course you can. You can do it any time, and anywhere.

It can. That is generally a sign of an influx of energy.

1 Like

Oh, that explains it. Thanks man👍!

1 Like