Explanation on charging and opening sigils for dummies

Any tips on how you opened your first sigil? How long did it take you? Was it easier after the first time? I have concentrated and done everything I can imagine to attempt this. I love a good challenge but damn!

3 Likes

Gaze at it effortlessly and the lines will start to blur or the sigil will start floating and become 3D. You don’t have to make it flash.

Don’t concentrate, Gaze. There’s a difference between these two words.

3 Likes

Here’s a thread that will help you!

3 Likes

When I first tried to open a sigil I made the mistake of expecting something miraculous to happen. Nothing fancy is gonna happen.
Have you ever zoned out and got the impression of everything blurring around you , things moving around etc? Same goes with sigils. You gaze at a sigil and allow yourself to zone out, to gain access to your deeper consciousness , the one we use for spiritual connection.
For me, the lines disappear and the -so called by many - white mist appears around it and blocks everything else but the sigil.
There will be no physical confirmation that it’s opened and “charged” , you will just know it is.

6 Likes

Thank you. I keep reading different things but the way they explain "gazing " is confused. I’ll try this. Thank you

3 Likes

I have also been seeing what looks like smoke movement by me . I can see it out of the corner of my eyes sometimes in front

1 Like

What people would usually do is stare at the sigil which would be equal to glaring at someone/something…which is said to hurt your eyes if you look at it for too long

So gaze is used here, it is the same action when you look at something with a relaxed emotion and you know that everything is gonna go okay type of look. or in other words, simple relaxed zoning out look

2 Likes

I know the struggle. I had difficulty understanding this ,too.
I’ve read an explanation in here and I quote the author “You must look at it the way you look at someone you’re in love with”.
I’m like am I forced to look at the sigil like I want to fuck it? :joy:

7 Likes

Lol well that does better explain it.

What were your first experiences after opening it?

Ok one more question. Do I gaze at all of it or one spot

1 Like

Thanx peeps, when contacting via a sigil a spirit for the first time should I use standard or extensive sigil. Aka small or big since I couldn’t remember the real words to describe them.

My first experiences were nothing special. First time I opened a sigil was for sigil magick, so after I charged it I just burned it. :woman_shrugging:t2:
If you’re using a sigil for spirit communication, you usually notice a change of temperature , or pressure in certain spots on your body.
If you’ve opened your senses enough you see and hear the entity ,too.

You just gaze at the full picture. I mean, you actually leave your eyes at a certain spot ,but you actually see the whole sigil. That part is a little tricky to explain.

I don’t know what you mean?

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ll keep practicing

I have the standard sigil for Lilith and a grand sigil should I use the grand or build up my connection with Lilith using the standard then later use the grand.

1 Like

@Vaynord I don’t understand what you mean by “standard” and “grand”. I know you said , you struggle explaining the difference yourself.
I am guessing you’re referring to those.

If I’m not mistaken the second one can be found in the book “Lilith: Goddess of the Sitra Ahra” by Daemon Barzai ,as the throne seal of Lilith. I remember reading about it somewhere though it was long ago.
The top , I guess you could call the standard one.
I would suggest this one as people seem to prefer it for whatever reason.

3 Likes

This is great. Thank you

1 Like

I feel like I got alot further tonight. Although I didn’t see flashes of color I seen like a white glow next to the black lines. At xs it looked fuzzy. Hopefully that’s progress. Thank you for all of the help and explaining. I talked to Seere whom I’m interested in communicating with and whose sigil I’ve been using. Of course I didn’t see or hear him but I’m assuming he still hears me.
I am excited to get to know him better. We already have alot in common. I’m a pisces, fav color blue and hearing how kind and helpful and understanding he is is something I completely relate to. I’m the same way :grin:

2 Likes

That’s definitely a sign.

He does. When you open an entity’s sigil and approach them with honesty they come. And they can hear you even though you can’t hear them. Trust me on that.

You’re most welcome.

2 Likes

Sounds like a hand full of good times. Yea that’s two options but the grand seel was oval I’ma look through my pics again see if I can’t find it

there we go

1 Like