Experiments with amplifying patterns

Hii Magi,

I know that some patterns amplify the thoughts towards the target. But i never really got to check if they really work or not. I would like to do some experiments with them and confirm the same.
What type of small easy to do experiments I could do with these patterns?
Have you tried any experiments so far?

Thanks in advance.
Regards.

1 Like

Is this a psionics question?

1 Like

Yup. You got it right mate.

@Drachir might have some ideas.

In what way should the thoughts be amplified - do you mean like, telepathically so they can hear you, or more like, say thoughts of attraction so they start resonating with them and be attracted back, or something else?
(I don’t know, I’m just blue skying)

(Moved to the category with ‘psionics’ in it to make it easier to find)

2 Likes

There used to br telepathy threads here for practice.

Make one, then try and send a shape to someone both with and without the pattern and see ehat works.

1 Like

@ElectricDragon

Think of it as some astral technology,
sometimes the mere holding of the hand above the pattern with cause some odd feelings of “flow”, like when your energy keeps getting multiplied and flows back, but also returns to the pattern -thats how my mind would try to explain it, even though i can hardly put into words the experience.

Personally, what i did might seem silly and too simple to work
-but i shined with a flash light on the fotograph of the stranger,
whos foto i found -among dozens, in the newspaper.

With one hand holding a ampp and with the other the flash light,
i -aided by the pattern, visualized the desired outcome and let it fly off.

After i did that with all those people, i was done at 4am,
and at something past 9pm, i read a article from past 6.30,
about the police shooting a man who attacked them -granted,
i failed to visualize in great detail how he was supposed to molest women prior to that,
but at least he kept to my script by attacking them with a knife -and that hours after i ordered him to do so.

They did not publish his foto, and i was not so deluted as to actively look for evidence
-i merely stumbled across the article, as i was attempting to lock into my emailaccount,
thats where i read it.

I got no room for doubt, that i would stumble across such article merely hours of my deed.

For real information, read books like PSIONIC PREDATOR -the most hillarious of CHARLES COSIMANOS books.

And shame on you, for not knowing him!

2 Likes

Hii,
Thanks for sharing your experience.

I had read most of uncle chuckies books. Thats how i know about psionics.

However, I never really tried out any of his stuff as I dont have a radionics box.

What I am looking for is few small easy to do experiments to see for myself that amplifying patterns work. Your experience seems to be one such experiment.

Any other ideas to put the patterns to work?

Thanks in advance.

read-the-book-again,

psionic predator, there are descriptions on the use of patterns and pattern based tools that any child could construct without causing much notice

you dont need a box and potentiometers -as those are for the rudimental “ritual” of using psionics. The potentiometers have no electric purpose

Sure, Thanks.

You may google and find many patterns easily.

If you want to check whether they work or not, be sure that they are effective otherwise why so many people would bother with it, for so many years. :wink: Some people do argues the same thing for magick too, if it’s effective why everybody don’t do it; yes it 's effective like Karate or Okinawan karate ( the one I like ), but again not everybody practices it, but if you ask anyone who tested it once in their lifetime they will be very positive about its efficiency.

Anyways; the underlying reasons for them to work is as follows.

It is a proven fact that an action at one place may trigger a happening at another location without any known intermediary. To the logical mind this seems impossible, and so the concept of a field has been developed, a field being an intermediary connecting the two phenomena. The simplest example of a field is seen in the pattern formed by iron filings under the influence of a magnetic source of energy. This suggests that a field is not only an arrangement or configuration in space, but also an energy pattern. The fields which have been investigated by science are mostly associated with electro-magnetic phenomena such as wireless waves, X-rays and light rays, including infra-red and ultra-violet. These waves all vibrate in a medium other than air, and can be demonstrated to occur in its absence. The term “ether” has been used to designate a medium capable of carrying such vibrations, and pervading all of space.

As early as 1935, in his Electro-Dynamic Theory of Life Professor Harold Saxton Burr proposed that all living organisms have electric fields which govern their growth and decay. Since these fields control life, they are called life fields, or simply, L-fields. Like the fields already known to physics, the L-fields obeyed the laws of nature and were influenced by various forces and energies. Dr. Leonard J. Ravits, the well-known research psychiatrist, discovered that strong emotions can cause a voltage rise of as much as from 15 to 50 millivolts in the L-field.

According to Burr, thoughts which induce emotion are more important as stimuli to the human nervous system than other types of stimuli, and L-field voltages reflect mental and emotional states which can actually be plotted in graph form. Burr argued and proved that one field cannot exist within another field without an interaction between them. Detailed research done on a number of trees over a 30 year period revealed that the L-fields of the trees changed with sunlight, darkness, sunspots, magnetic storms and cycles of the moon. The key point is that human L-fields also exist within the larger fields of the earth, and are affected by changes in these larger fields. It has been known for millennia that the mind affects the body, but Burr’s work provides us with a convincing model of how the mind affects the body.

So this maybe the underlying reason why such patterns have their effects.

I may also recommend you another book Amazing mind machines that you may build by Harry Stine where you may see different examples.

You may do some patterns just by using Indian ink or a pencil. The below video will explain why even pencil drawings will work.

And here below you will find plenty of vids for you to build - or simply draw indeed :slight_smile: a simple mind machine that will be effective.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hieronymus+machine

Good luck …

5 Likes

lol, some people use for their hieronomous machine stuff as unusual as SHOOSTRING to connect the pieces :laughing:

1 Like