Experiences with Bune

Hi guys!

I am debating working with Bune, but before I did I just wanted to hear about your experiences, whether good or bad, what you think worked and doesn’t really work, etc. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

She’s amazing, I cant speak the details because of a working, but she went the extra mile for my bud.

Hail bune!

8 Likes

She’s fast and incredibly friendly. Very generous and you always get a bit more than expected.

11 Likes

First time I opened her sigil shortly after a friend have me a 1$ Bill so I toke that as a sort of “I have a humor too”

8 Likes

Never came through for me

1 Like

I have tried to reach out to her and ask for her help but to my disappointment,she has never responded to me. I would love to know more so I can see what I am doing wrong.

1 Like

@TheRookie @Chris_E do you have your abilities developed before trying to call her? (I’m asking seriously because it can be a fault someone would make :slight_smile: ). She’s really friendly and a great spirit to work with so I don’t see why she wouldn’t answer to you.

Here’s my experiences with Buné but you will find a lot on her on the forum

2 Likes

Maybe I did talk to her but what she said she would do for me, she never did .

1 Like

I don’t know what exactly you asked her but I assume you know spirits sometimes do things for us by only create opportunities that we need to take by ourselves and sometimes they just help us having the power to do things but it’s you who really have to do it.

Did you evoke her after to ask why isn’t already completed ?

2 Likes

I asked a lot of times and she said this time for sure a lot

1 Like

Hi Freaya, You asked if I had any true practical experience attempting to communicate directly with a spirit. The answer is no, I really did not have any experience. I put something together based on my reading. I was careful to be polite and respectful. I requested, I did not demand. I thought I felt her, but was not sure. I know she is available and can help, I just think I lack the ability because I have problems with staying focused. That certainly is not Bunes fault. That is the fact that I’m so damned ADD.

I dont think i would be comfortable summoning and asking why my requests were not fulfilled. She does not have to do anything for me. I don’t want to make anyone do anything. I want to have a good, friendly mutually beneficial relationship.

1 Like

It’s bizarre but well I suppose spirits can be like us sometimes they’re not forced to do what we ask them to do. It’s very strange because I’ve never heard about Buné doing that maybe there’s a reason maybe no, I just have one view on the story but I really hope for you that your wish is going to be done :confused:

@Chris_E In fact you can absolutely ask her why she didn’t do it with respect there’s nothing bad about it but I would recommend first to work on your abilities so you don’t misunderstand anything :slight_smile: you can have a bond with a spirit if that’s what you’re talking about in the last sentence, it’s always possible! Just evoke her more, spend time with her but work on your abilities. Then ask her about your request! Especially if you made an offering :slight_smile:

2 Likes

4 Likes

She has never let me down. How about that for a testimonial? Seriously Goddess Bune was one of the very first spirits I called on and invited into my life. With Goddess Bune her energy is very uplifting and reassuring. There have been several times since becoming acquainted with her that I’ve gotten results rather fast in my estimation, usually in under a week. I have nothing but positive things to say regarding her generosity. I’d definitely advise anyone who needs financial breakthrough to seek out her assistance. Feel free to PM me or write me here if you’d like more details.

In Godlike Power,
/Phil

7 Likes

I just had a small question regarding invoking Bune.
I was sat just there focusing on Bunes sigil and chanting their demonic enn, and I was overcome with emotion all of a sudden, and began to tear up. Was that Bune? Were they telling me that they heard my call?

What you mentioned here is a possibility. I can’t say for certain. Our emotional response can be a reaction to the manifestation of spirit.

Can you advise me on how best to invoke Bune? What I did yesterday, focusing on Bunes sigil and chanting her demonic enn. I asked Bune for help, to help me get what I need to survive. Asked for a specific amount of money. Does Bune take time to fulfill your request? Or did I do something wrong?

1 Like

Here is what I do …

1. obtain sigil and copy it myself or print it out — all Goetia spirits can be found by doing a google image search “Bune sigil” images.google.com
  2. obtain the spirit enn for chanting — all Goetia spirits can be found on YouTube. Just type the name and then enn afterwords and you’ll likely end up with several results. “Bune enn chanting”
  3. follow these instructions here in general: How To Start Using Spirit Sigils To Get Anything You Want - Become A Living God
    https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-start-using-spirit-sigils-to-get-anything-you-want.html
2 Likes

I hope the above helps. It also might be profitable to layer your magick in as many ways as possible. Here are a few random ideas in no particular order of importance: 1) use a team of spirits that are all said to be of value in helping the task at hand (Bune is my first choice btw for money and long term wealth and prosperity creation) there are others great too that you may wish to include and see if they would be willing to help as a team 2) do whatever work is necessary on yourself to be sure your spiritually receptive to help as it arrives. 3) use affirmations 4) use visualizations 5) use gratitude for all the good you got. 6) if you’ve been in a similar situation that magick helped you through before it can help to reflect back on that knowing that the current situation can be solved successfully and favorably to your desired outcome 7) be absolutely convinced that only good can come your way and that everything in the universe and all forces are in a conspiracy to bless your socks off.

All the best in Godlike power
/Phil

2 Likes