Experienced Magicians Debunk "Selling Your Soul"

May have???

1 Like

I’m going to send this video to my close friends swimming in lies. I don’t blame anyone for trusting what they trust because I used to trust the same thing having a big Christian background.

I think it can be a way for them of realizing that one must first dig before blindly believing.

2 Likes

This just has me thinking now that the human soul is the Magikarp of the spirit world lol

6 Likes

I could not find where the soul to be sold was defined. What is a soul?

Most here are taking the concept of soul from the movie idea. Which is likely what most Xian’s believe too since study is the furthest thing from a Xian’s daily routine.

But the Qabalistic idea is very clear and has everything to do with one’s blood, DNA, and evolution.

2 Likes

No way thats ridiculous.

Soul isn’t an object. It’s an emissive biproduct we create every second of every day. You can sell that or trade it. Soul is a residue. Nobody wants your residue. lol

5 Likes

In my experience of signing a literal contract to sell my soul to my uncle, I’ve discovered that we aren’t things. We are infinite, omniversal consciousness. To have soul is to be harmonious and ‘in the flow’. Many people are soulless zombies hypnotized by Beelzebubs psycho-social trance. I give a good bit of my soul to my uncle but I also give a lot to many other people, places, and things… You could see it as a river that eventually returns to the sea, or is distilled through rain, we all come from the same pool and we all meld and mix back into to it in the end. Everything that exists is eventually destroyed and distributed throughout the universe over time to contribute to many different new formations of things. No one can control that many variables to where your soul goes.

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Nooooooo all my dreams are gone…!!! :scream:

2 Likes

Hahaha what use would Satan have with our souls anyway?

2 Likes

food.

2 Likes

Bumping for those who don’t know the resource stacked in this thread dealing with how to get practical results without any idea of selling your soul for someones lunch. :rofl:

If you are of the mindset that anything wants to snack on your soul i would suggest you dig into older mythologies. The emphasis on how much creation and the entites in it hold the soul in high regard are there for all to see.

3 Likes

But my soul is yummy :cry:

2 Likes

We no want it. :alien: but you can get in line 8 for your brain chip.

1 Like

But will I have success??
Ok ok I trolled enough :joy:

With your brain chip and chakra implants yes. You will have all ze successesssssss :snake:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

I think my soul has gone sour…that’s why no one wants it :cry::cry:

2 Likes

Sour soul? You need new implants. :snake:
Sad soul? Try focusing on some work with either the sun or a solar deity for a month.

2 Likes