Evoking/Invoking Sallos To Get A Lover And Lots Of Sex

Like 3 weeks ago. Looks like there relationship just keeps getting better

2 Likes

Do you do work for other people ?

1 Like

One of the signs of a curse taking effect is the targetā€™s life improving so itā€™s possible that could also be a sign of the break up spell working as well. Iā€™m not really sure though, as I have no experience with such spells.

My advice would be to do a divination, like a tarot reading, on it and find out.

No, I do not do work for other people. If you want to go that route, there is a Ritual For Hire section on the Become A Living God home page, though professional magicians can be expensive.

2 Likes

Anyone good that can help me with the reading ?

1 Like

You could ask @Fallen_Angel He has offered 5 free readings to the forum, and though he is already well past his 5, he might eventually do more. It couldnā€™t hurt to put your name in.

3 Likes

Hi I read your post , my lover also has not touch me in few months , I want to work with Duke Sallos , I have read that I will have to use protection ., can someone please guide me about that .? Also is enough to do the Sigil a letter and meditation .?
I want my lover back in a relationship, I have been with him for 3 years
Regards and Thank you in advance for your help

Protection is within you, if you want you can imagine a white circle of protection around you before calling him. And banishing before and after.

Something like this.
ā€˜I only welcome the Sallos into my templeā€™
Say goodbye to Sallos and say. ā€˜If other energies than Sallos came than I ask you to departā€™. Besides that you can do an LBRP if you want. I my journal here I have discussed these topics.

1 Like

Thank you what is LBPR.

1 Like

Use the search engine or my journal. Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram.
LBRP

Can you help me get my ex back?

The last time that person posted was in November of 2016, so Iā€™m not sure they will even respond to you, much less help you.

You can use the search function to find information on spells or spirits that will help you get your ex back, if thatā€™s something you want to pursue.

Good luck.

1 Like

Do you still need volunteers?
Thanks

Umā€¦Iā€™m not sure why you are replying to me. Volunteers for what? None of my posts in this old thread talk about needing volunteers for anything :thinking:

Maybe itā€™s an old post , about adivination ,
Lol sorry for the confusion,
Regards ,

If you actually read my post, you would have seen that I sent the OP to someone else who was offering readings at the time, not doing readings myself. Thatā€™s what confused me lol

1 Like