Evoking/Invoking Sallos To Get A Lover And Lots Of Sex

It means dismissing the spirit so it can go about fulfilling your task.

3 Likes

Do I need to make a Altar of some sort to communicate with him? Or can I just do it in a quiet room ?

2 Likes

No, you don’t need an altar. All you really need is his sigil and some quiet time.

2 Likes

This will be my first time doing something like this. Any advise ?

1 Like

You don’t even need his sigil. A name is enough for establishing a connection.

Not for a complete beginner it’s usually not.

2 Likes

For advice, try this:

3 Likes

Wow! Powerful information ! Another question, do I have to draw out the sigil or can I print it out off the internet ?

3 Likes

You can print it out, but it is helpful to trace over it yourself so that your energy infuses it which will help you to connect to it.

2 Likes

any other info you can personally give me ?

3 Likes

I think you have all you need to open the sigil and make contact.

One other piece of advice I have is to write down a list of 5 questions to ask the spirit, and then, when you open the sigil and greet the spirit, ask the questions, making sure you write down the answers you hear. With practice this exercise helps to improve your ability to hear the spirit, as well as to differentiate its voice from your own inner voice.

5 Likes

When I finish asking my questions and I want to say bye, how should I end the conversation?

2 Likes

The easiest way is just to say, “Thank you, N. for your presence here. Go now, and return from whence you came, ready to come again when I call.”

Or, if you are giving the spirit a task, you can say, “Go now and fulfill the task I have given you.”

I always add something along the lines of, “May there always be peace between us,” as well, but that is not necessary.

5 Likes

Your the best ! GREAT advise ! I knew you where the Person to talk to .

2 Likes

I have a pretty intense problem with my ex and our relationship. Anyway you can help me out and point me in the right direction

1 Like

What do you mean? I gave you all the tools you need to contact spirits to help you. I’m not sure what else you need.

2 Likes

My ex is now with someone else. Would he still be able to help ? Or is that a question he would be able to answer

1 Like

Sallos can probably give you pointers on that. You might need to do a break up spell first, before trying to bring her back to you.

1 Like

I’ve done one, but I have seen no progress at all on the breakup spell. I might have not done it right

1 Like

How long ago? Contrary to Hollywood, magick does take time to work through the variables.

2 Likes