Evoking/Invoking Sallos To Get A Lover And Lots Of Sex

Self explanitory, I picked Sallos because he often combines love and lust together and wont cause as much chaos as Sitri I feel that i am not experienced enough as a Sorcerer to control a prince of hell. Similarly Im a young male virgin who is severly socially and sexually damaged, I need a woman who will stick with me and show me the way instead of just a 1 or couple time thing.
I need instructions/advice on evoking this spirit and getting the desired results! Thank you fellow sorcerers.

4 Likes

I donā€™t know anything about love, because I destroy it, or Sallos, but I can give you a few tips.

Evoke him however it feels right to, to you. Whatever your gut tells you,

ā€œControlā€ a prince of hell? Pardon the pun, but what the hell? Itā€™s not control, you are giving power something to act on, and it may ask for an offering in return- itā€™s business, not control.

Hey, Iā€™m a young male virgin who is severely socially damaged, though not sexually. Despite my attitude. Tsk, I guess no women enjoy the ā€œhunter of soulsā€ type. Iā€™m an advocate of chaos, the occult, killing someone if they look at you the wrong way, and being completely out of the ordinary. Guess Iā€™m one of a kind :P.

Just chat someone up, because no lunch is free. When the demon is working, you must put yourself out there. Take it from me, bro.

Eternally,
-Sev

3 Likes

Sorry,are ya goetian speaking? Or which spirit,book are ya guys referring 2?

1 Like

I donā€™t even know the demon. Just giving the chap some advice.

1 Like

I havenā€™t worked with Sallos before, but I can say that sigil charging of a lust/love demon + going out and meeting new people + acting on opportunities given by the demon = desired result.

4 Likes

[quote=ā€œSevarn304, post:2, topic:2810ā€]I donā€™t know anything about love, because I destroy it.

Hey, Iā€™m a young male virgin who is severely socially damaged, though not sexually. Despite my attitude. Tsk, I guess no women enjoy the ā€œhunter of soulsā€ type. Iā€™m an advocate of chaos, the occult, killing someone if they look at you the wrong way, and being completely out of the ordinary. Guess Iā€™m one of a kind :P.[/quote]

Eagerly awaits Sevarnā€™s book on romance.

Penis Banging Chicks With Your Penis And Other Tactics I saw on the Internet: The Sevarn Story

Chapter One
Find love and kill the shit out of it!
The End

You guys do NOT want to see his cookbook.

3 Likes

Wrong. Chicks love bad guys. Issue must be somewhere else.

4 Likes

The Eye: I wouldnā€™t call myself a bad guy. Iā€™d call myself insane! Two different words ENTIRELY.

TWF: Love exists solely to be killed! Or at least, thatā€™s what I feel like when I drain it. It tastes way too sweet for me. BLEH! And hey, my cookbook is DELICIOUS for crying out loud! Cat souls wrapped in human skin are some of the best morsels a man can eat!

1 Like

Iā€™m definitely gonna pre order Sevarnā€™s cookbook! His recipes sound delicious!

1 Like

Just wait until you see the recipe for Soul of Goliath! Oh, thatā€™s a soul fit to be the entirety of Thanksgiving!

1 Like

[quote=ā€œThe Firestorm, post:1, topic:2810ā€]Self explanitory, I picked Sallos because he often combines love and lust together and wont cause as much chaos as Sitri I feel that i am not experienced enough as a Sorcerer to control a prince of hell. Similarly Im a young male virgin who is severly socially and sexually damaged, I need a woman who will stick with me and show me the way instead of just a 1 or couple time thing.
I need instructions/advice on evoking this spirit and getting the desired results! Thank you fellow sorcerers.[/quote]

Having great sex with a hot woman does wonders in boosting your self-esteem and mood temporarily. Been there before. In order to sustain relationships though you will have to change or transform yourself internally so that you feel that you deserve it and accept it as normal. Itā€™s the same thing as with lottery winners who lose it all within a few years because their internal environment doesnā€™t match the temporary wealth that they get so they lose it. Your external reality will match your internal one so even if you temporarily get a hot woman or sudden influx of cash you wonā€™t sustain it unless you match internally.

Itā€™s painful but self-reflection is necessary if you donā€™t want to go through cycles of self-inflicted pain whether socially, financially or other area. Almost everyone will get it eventually but if you can do it now you will spare yourself years of wasted time and heartache. I went through a lot myself in the past year so Iā€™m speaking from some experience. You canā€™t neglect the internal work and just focus on the external trappings of cash and hot women. Those can come naturally if you want once you are congruent internally.

You might want to look into some subliminals, the good ones do work. I would recommend the following for you as they are free. Once you get the results you can decide if its worth it to purchase some of the interesting paid ones.

[url=http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/emotional-pain-relief-healing-aid/]http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/emotional-pain-relief-healing-aid/[/url]

[url=http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/absolute-self-confidence-5g/]http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/absolute-self-confidence-5g/[/url]

I havenā€™t gone through the above, I am currently listening to Life Tuneup 3.1 which is a paid one. It covers many areas and I have felt myself change significantly. Self-forgiveness, forgiveness of others, self-confidence and esteem, letting go of the past. Those among others were things that I really needed and I have felt a big difference in only a couple of months. There a few other interesting programs that I will go through after this but itā€™s a long term effort along with the other stuff Iā€™m doing, just one aspect of a comprehensive and evolving approach that Iā€™m taking.

Oh yeah I think Sallos is a good choice as it seems that he emphasizes fidelity over flings since you are looking for a relationship.

1 Like

Method Used

1. Relaxed myself with breathing and meditation exercises
  2. Chanted alash tad alash tal ashtu saying Sallos name in my mind
  3. Felt a tightening in my chest like someone sitting on it and atmosphere in the room became thicker.
  4. Thanked Sallos for coming and stated my request and payment for his services.
  5. Thanked him once more and gave him license to depart

Result

1. My partner who had not let me touch her for five months allowed me to caress and touch her and allowed me to bring her to orgasm and got a happy ending myself.

Conclusion

1. I am going to continue working with the Grand Duke and report any further success thus bring fame to his name I encourage my fellow members of BALG to work with Sallos as he came through in a big way.
20 Likes

[quote=ā€œThe Firestorm, post:1, topic:2810ā€]Self explanitory, I picked Sallos because he often combines love and lust together and wont cause as much chaos as Sitri I feel that i am not experienced enough as a Sorcerer to control a prince of hell. Similarly Im a young male virgin who is severly socially and sexually damaged, I need a woman who will stick with me and show me the way instead of just a 1 or couple time thing.
I need instructions/advice on evoking this spirit and getting the desired results! Thank you fellow sorcerers.[/quote]

I worked with Sallos about a month ago, and had GREAT results. He is great if you want to find someone new. Here is what i did:

1. I started with brief meditation and relaxation .

2. I started chanting his name for 5 minutes straight, but while i was chanting his name i was visualizing myself with a random beautiful woman.

3. i started the demonic incantation from EA newsletter. The one that starts like ā€˜ā€™ Etā€™sel Mala ā€™ kelā€™ā€™. I whispered that for 10 minutes, again while visualizing what i want. Then i welcomed Sallos, gave my request and told him he could go out into the world and make it so.

4. I donā€™t get manifestations at all, but so long as i feel intense energy around me, i know the entities are around. I then trust my intuition that the spirit has accepted my request, because spirits are hungry to show their power.

EAā€™s incantation to summon works great. Used it twice with great success. The results were wonderful, so i take it that the entities( both from the Goetia) really like being called in demon tongue and respond well to it.

3 Likes

[quote=ā€œzain.haas, post:12, topic:2810ā€]Method Used

1. Relaxed myself with breathing and meditation exercises
  2. Chanted alash tad alash tal ashtu saying Sallos name in my mind
  3. Felt a tightening in my chest like someone sitting on it and atmosphere in the room became thicker.
  4. Thanked Sallos for coming and stated my request and payment for his services.
  5. Thanked him once more and gave him license to depart

Result

1. My partner who had not let me touch her for five months allowed me to caress and touch her and allowed me to bring her to orgasm and got a happy ending myself.

Conclusion

1. I am going to continue working with the Grand Duke and report any further success thus bring fame to his name I encourage my fellow member[quote=ā€œrd166, post:13, topic:2810ā€][quote=ā€œThe Firestorm, post:1, topic:2810ā€]Self explanitory, I picked Sallos because he often combines love and lust together and wont cause as much chaos as Sitri I feel that i am not experienced enough as a Sorcerer to control a prince of hell. Similarly Im a young male virgin who is severly socially and sexually damaged, I need a woman who will stick with me and show me the way instead of just a 1 or couple time thing.

I worked with Sallos about a month ago, and had GREAT results. He is great if you want to find someone new. Here is what i did:

1. I started with brief meditation and relaxation .

2. I started chanting his name for 5 minutes straight, but while i was chanting his name i was visualizing myself with a random beautiful woman.

3. i started the demonic incantation from EA newsletter. The one that starts like ā€˜ā€™ Etā€™sel Mala ā€™ kelā€™ā€™. I whispered that for 10 minutes, again while visualizing what i want. Then i welcomed Sallos, gave my request and told him he could go out into the world and make it so.

4. I donā€™t get manifestations at all, but so long as i feel intense energy around me, i know the entities are around. I then trust my intuition that the spirit has accepted my request, because spirits are hungry to show their power.

EAā€™s incantation to summon works great. Used it twice with great success. The results were wonderful, so i take it that the entities( both from the Goetia) really like being called in demon tongue and respond well to it.[/quote]s of BALG to work with Sallos as he came through in a big way.[/quote]Excellent! This is the stuff I love to read. Thanks for posting.

4 Likes

Another thing thatā€™s good for self confidence is building telekinesis. Move physical objects in the astral.

When you can suspend a pen in the air for a second or so, thatā€™s a huge booster of confidence.

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œSevarn304, post:8, topic:2810ā€]The Eye: I wouldnā€™t call myself a bad guy. Iā€™d call myself insane! Two different words ENTIRELY.

TWF: Love exists solely to be killed! Or at least, thatā€™s what I feel like when I drain it. It tastes way too sweet for me. BLEH! And hey, my cookbook is DELICIOUS for crying out loud! Cat souls wrapped in human skin are some of the best morsels a man can eat![/quote]

i prefer a nice well, garnished rare steak.

1 Like

That is so amazingly true.

4 Likes

Now thatā€“what ā€œMilamberā€ saidā€“is exact: the whole idea of magick is to make you more aware of who you are and that all things, including the seeming ā€œwithoutā€, are actually within. It is only one who can accept the his desire as a reality who will experience it as such although the forms and path may differ. Magick, no matter which path, ultimately aims to hook you up with your True Self which is infinite consciousness that literally contains and is the substance of all things.

2 Likes

What do you mean when you say heā€™s not as chaotic as sitri

1 Like

When you say, liscence to depart what do you mean by that?

1 Like