Evoking fictional character

Would i be able to evoke Goku and have him teach me his abilities, and be able to use these abilities in physical reality?

Yes. First, you need the skin of a lungfish as a sacrifice to Andras. He will open up fictional character evocation ability, but you must command him with great authority. Once, I evoked Rainbow Bright. By her gnosis, I can use the rainbow flame to manipulate mood energy. Back in my day, she was somewhat the most magical of characters.

1 Like

A word of caution/adding onto @anon50363245 ā€˜s comment : Andras is very intense.

Iā€™d recommend reading this blog post on him: Andras ā€“ Solar Demon Marquis ā€“ Demon Encyclopedia .

2 Likes

Please, please, please, will somebody start using the search function just once today?

So many people seem to be allergic to searching or something. This topic has been covered already in many threads.

I mean, seriously?

No, because heā€™s a freaking cartoon character and HIS ABILITIES ARENā€™T REAL.

6 Likes

You could but he couldnā€™t teach u shit, unless u want reeeeally basic ki control which so many entities could teach u better, and it wouldnā€™t be a superpower thing, unless you devote ur whole life and even then most shit wouldnā€™t happen due to physics lol

3 Likes

You can summon him and have him teach you his skills. Unfortunately those skills do jack shit except make you look ridiculous due to being fictional

3 Likes

Now that I think about it, our universeā€™s laws of reality and his universeā€™s laws of reality donā€™t really match upā€¦ so yeah, the abilities he can teach you probably wonā€™t be as effective.

2 Likes

My sarcasm is strong today. I keed.
OPā€¦I was seriously kidding.
You should really use search function.
Also, do not kill lungfish for Andras. Or evoke him for things like this, or order him around.

2 Likes

lol i was just wondering how many people would respond. This was just a thought experiment. of course i know i canā€™t do that. lol

1 Like

Please donā€™t waste our time :heart:ļø

2 Likes

*Awkwardly shuffles to the ā€œI Missed the Sarcasmā€ Corner*

2 Likes

Haaaaa :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like