Evoking Duke Sallos

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Gonna get enrolled in MIT soon, so will get the chance to visit New…York not Jersey…

1 Like

Oh she does… so I guess… no moving along??

Good, don’t waste your time here. Atleast NY is fun from what I heard. We have Pine Barrons here tho if you’re into camping and paranormal stuff

1 Like

I am into paranormal stuff, not so much into sleeping in the woods… I live in India btw… gonna be studying Artificial Intelligence at MIT.

1 Like

You should read this.

DISCLAIMER - NOT AFTER AMERICAN JOBS, ACTUALLY HOPE TO OPEN MY OWN COMPANY FOR DEFENSE CONTRACTS SO I CAN ACTUALLY HIRE PEOPLE AND HELP THE UNEMPLOYMENT PROBLEM

2 Likes

They have campgrounds with cabins they’re actually very comfortable, good for parties with friends but no matter what style of camping I’ve never slept in the woods :joy::wink:
Good luck with your studies btw…

1 Like

Thank you. Sorry if I seemed snobbish…

1 Like

You’re not snobbish, you’re actually alot nicer to me than most people are :blush:
Plus it’s good to have long term goals

1 Like

Thank you… Well no point in being rude to people… thats how you lose friends…not make them… although there a few people here in my city I’d like to set straight…

1 Like

I hear ya

1 Like

There are a few people who I’d like to put a .50 cal round through, sadly that would jeopardize my plans for MIT so… no go…

1 Like

That’s what spirits are for :wink:

1 Like

It does make things easier…

1 Like

Indeed :blush:

1 Like

Terrifying is good. Just enough to keep you from getting too comfortable

1 Like

Literally no response for that…

1 Like

They did help out a little, back when I first started out with demonolatry, I need to thank them first…

1 Like

Wow…that’s…through…

BTW it was not my intention to cause offence, the cultural stereotypes about men and women and outdated and need to be removed, I personally feel that its unfair to make snap judgments and refuse to treat women equally, a practice that continues till today in every country. One of my favorite video game characters of all time is Dr. Catherine Elizabeth Halsey, and she can run circles around any scientist, (man or woman) today. My comment about Women being complex was supposed to be witty (failed miserably) and to point out that sometimes you are intimidating (at least to me, a guy who believes that discrimination should have died out last century, and that what matters above all is character, integrity and honor)

4 Likes