Evocation of Lucifer

Usually you do it to link your life paths (if that’s the right word for a spirit of any kind) - they assist you along your ascent and development, and you hold a presence for them on earth, occasionally do work for or with them…

It also usually means you won’t shop around for a better deal with any other spirits, so, kind of like a marriage, they know they’re going to get a return on their investment in you, that you won’t just take their favours and then move on. You could work with other spirits, but not in the same intense way.

That’s my take on it anyway, terms in magick can be flexible so someone else probably has a different perspective. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does this mean I still reincarnate? Or what would happen to my essence in that sense?

2 Likes

You’d negotiate that with the spirit, IMO it’s not something to get into unless you have good spirit comms, otherwise you’d be like a mail order bride shipping yourself halfway round the world to someone you don’t even know after you die! :laughing:

If you’re going to work closely with a spirit, you need to either limit the term so you can get to know them, or know them before committing, and asking them to help you navigate after death to whatever you want is often part of the deal.

My relative Varnaxis wanted to become a demon, and that was in his bargain for example.

2 Likes

As per always, @Lady_Eva to the rescue. Thank you.

2 Likes

This is eery, just had this exact conversation with my pact mate 20 minutes ago!

1 Like

Don’t take this as me being a snarky little shit. I’m just honestly curious as to where this power over other entities comes from. What makes Lucifer more powerful VS others?

The OP got banned for going off on one and preaching, he was obviously sincere but misguided as to the extent to which preaching is permitted here. :frowning:

Oh my. For example to what extent is it bannable?

For all eternity! Muahahahaha! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Keep turning up on a thread making the same points and trying to place your reality inside someone else’s head, I mean probably MOST of us on here have strong allegiances to certain goals, spirits, philosophies, and there is a time and place to share these fully, and a time and place to say “Yo not what you’re asking here but have you thought of…” but he went beyond that. There were other issues as well.

It’s a common sense line most people have no problem grasping, anyone can occasionally get a little heated or push a point too much and that’s usually dealt with by splitting the topic, removing a post, whatever. :thumbsup:

1 Like

This is a very good question. What makes one spirit more powerful than the other? Who or what determines the levels of power anyone has?

1 Like

Oh I see and he just kept doing this, with other posts as well?

That was only that person’s UPG about Lucifer though. Always bear this kind of thing in mind when reading a statement on here, whoever is making it. :thumbsup:

This is all too weirdly coincidental. I remember thinking to myself yesterday that I am not sure I am “ready” to evoke Lucifer.

Then I read the awesome post from @C.Kendall this morning about his conversation with Lucifer.

Now I am smelling something metallic. I have been dizzy and nauseated this morning. Either he is here, or there is something in the air making me feel this way.

Drowsy as well?

From what I’ve been taught, entities like people, evolve and can change.

Simple ones can become Gods and back again if others forget about them or they can’t gain energy anymore.

That’s why a lot of spirits are all too happy to work with the magician because they are given our attention and are empowered even more by it as well as any formal sacrifice we give it.

Both the magician and spirit/God/Goddess grow in power and influence the more they enforce their will.

Lucifer has A LOT of power and attention going to him constantly from the mainstream religions, even without taking into account people involved in the occult/magick, and his status in the infernal empire.

So, that could be why he has the influence that he does.

2 Likes

So energy we give them, worship in the most ambiguous definition, and recognition/attention? What is this based off of?

1 Like

Yes, that’s correct.

You mean what is my view based off of?

1 Like

Yeah :slight_smile:

It seems a law of the universe to me, even without my mentor’s affirmation about it: The more attention you give something, the more power it has in your life, even if you’re not an occultist or LHP magician.

Example of non-magician or magician: If your’e looking at your bills and debt and complaining about them, you are giving more power to that debt over your life and emphasizing what you DON’T want.

You will not get out of debt that way if you are focusing on your debt.

Instead focus on prosperity and wealth, and then you will give it(wealth) more power in your life, and the thought forms and power you once gave debt, will start to wither and die because you no longer are feeding it with fear/attentio.n

Any and every spell/meditation we do, we are giving it power to do it’s work: no fuel = no power = no results.

They have done experiments where they have totally made up a spirit with a group of people(a handful) all giving it different aspects of its life and then just by talking to it and feeding their energy/attention over time, it has been able to move the tables and tap it while they were all gathered around, and also exhibited all the powers they gave it.

It also totally believed that it was alive and lived the life they made up for it.

Have you created servitors before? That’s why it’s so important to give it a very specific task, keep it from being able to learn/do other things, and a self destruct date, otherwise it will just keep gaining more and more power and go beyond your control.

Now imagine an entity like Lucifer whom millions are giving their attention/fear/admiration/sexuality to, who is allowed to learn new things for himself, who’s been given highly powerful demonic lords to rule over all having legions of spirits, whom none put an expiration date on, whom has latched onto the story that he is the most powerful angel and second only to the big G, and you start to get an idea of the potential he has!

I’ve written somewhere else where he has contacted me thru my phone while I was away from my car in an interview.

He literally spelled out his name on my phone, like when you go to search something and manually type in the letters on your phone. I have never used my phone to search anything about him so there was no auto dial on it to give me his name like that.

Good thing he’s not being a dick about his power, otherwise many of us would be up shit’s creek without a paddle. :stuck_out_tongue:

As for my mentor, he has affirmed all of this as per his dealings with the spirits of the zone girdling the earth, who’s job is to further teach the magician all he want’s to know regarding the office of their specific spheres of influence.

He has been through Bardon’s complete IIH curriculum, can perform one-pointed concentration for at least a half hour straight, can empty his mind and be in no-thought for a half hour as well, and as a result has vast knowledge from direct hand experience, dealing with the previously mentioned spirits, the elemental kings and queens, the archangels, mastering the elements to a very high degree, mastering the chakras, as well as kundalini to a high degree. He is the type to thoroughly check with various sources before he concludes on a particular “law” or “truth.”

This is one of them that has been supported over and over again by his allies as well as himself, makes perfect sense to me and has been proven to be true for me, I see it’s analogies all over, and it even affirms the law of attraction.

4 Likes