Evocation of Lucifer

Also the fact that many people have the same or similar experiences helps formulate the idea that our experiences are valid.[/quote]

Exactly. When you start doing evocations on a regular basis you will soon start to feel a difference in the energies from one evocation to the next. With some of the lesser entities, either those of a lower rank as far as heirarchy or those who are more less known, you can feel them there but the energy is not noticeably strong.

As you work your way up towards the higher ranking demons (again as far as heirarchy is concerned) the energies will become seemingly more strong. With Lucifer, the energy is so strong that itā€™s overwhelming. No amount of planning can seem to offset the sudden paralysis your brain enters into when he is called. Itā€™s not a nervous fear type of paralysis, but more like, one of the most powerful energies you have ever felt, so much so that your mind simply has no idea how to react. So people find themselves dropping things, unable to remember what they wanted to say even if they planned every detail of the conversation.

Sure, the first time you evoke him, your guess is just as good as anyones as whether or not that was really him, but each time you evoke him thereafter, you will recognize that same energy when he enters the room. And after the evocation, some people (myself included) can feel his energy emanating within themselves and all around the room for hours or even days after he has left. The room always retains a sweet smell for a few days after the evocation as well. It smells like I have lit a scented candle or some kind of incense, something earthy and pleasant, even when I have not. I often find myself thinking, did I light a Yankee candle in here and forget to blow it out? A quick search of the house reveals that no candles are lit.

Also, if you are open to receiving signs, he will provide them to you and you donā€™t even have to ask for them. You will notice yourself suddenly seeing Luciferā€™s sigil all over the internet, seeing or hearing his name often, or being lead to a book, article, or documentary that answers the questions you had and realizing, wait a minute, didnā€™t I ask him about this the other day? What are the odds that I happened to stumble upon this by accident and it answers all of my questions. The name Lucifer quickly pops into mind and you know, he lead you to it. He is very good at intuitive communication, leading to you something that contains the answers you are seeking thru a series of unconnected random events.[/quote]

Yes! After my evocation I couldnā€™t count how many sigils of Lucifer I was seeing all day just suspended in mid air on walls everywhere I couldnā€™t get him out of my mind, I felt protected, and all of my emotions ran wild. I embraced this part of me I hadnā€™t before. I can easily draw his sigil with my eyes closed anywhere at anytime It was almost as if I was engraved into my mind.

2 Likes

When I evoked him I felt an electric kind of feeling in my left hand, I couldnā€™t get my thoughts together even though I had rehearsed what I wanted to say and normally have nerves of steel and my stomach reacted with a nauseous feeling because of all the energy. I have heard things about people even throwing up. He did dismiss himself too. He seemā€™s to like the idea of giving your blood or doing scarifications/tattooā€™s of his sigil.[/quote]

Greetings!!!
Out of all the browsings and wonderful writings Iā€™ve seen none of them have hit the spot as yours. I had to come in to and make a statement.
out of the Anthology of Sorcery Bk 1 after doing the " Rituals of the Lrft hand Path from Anima Noira I to had the same energy jitters one day and dizzyness happen to me, the funny thing is nothing happen during the ritual when I did it at home. But a few days later while at work, something jump into me, I said to my work partner hay do you feel anything? he said no. I said wow I feel something, I feel really dizzy, like being drunk or something. I thing this place has a spirit in it or something. After that, the next few days it would turn on then off, it frighten me a bit. My head was spinning and the if I would day dream I would loose control of myself, once I realized Im getting this feeling because of the ritual I was doing a few days ago, I couldnt live like this forever. Even though at the end of the Left hand Path ritual I closed and dismissed. I had this thing on me still. So what I did was another banishing ritual. This time with the lesser banishig ritual of the
pentagram. That seem to curb it. Although every now and then that drunk dizzyness comes back and takes me out of present time. I have to catch myself going into a stare, and pull myself back and tell myself stay here and keep you mind the things you do want and off the things you donā€™t want. Lastly several weeks ago I listened to the audio version of BOA on youtube, and the next day while at work, after speaking with one of my employees, I felt sickish a real nausiating effect, felt like puking but nothing came up, scared the shit out of me!! I live a healthy life to. Eat well Live well, good attitude, easy to get along with etc etc.
SO anyways let me thank you again for telling your story, it helped me so much to understand the side effects of ritual and the presences of the quarters, watch towers, and Lucifer himself!!!

1 Like

The same thing happens with me as well, the copper scent
At first I didnā€™t even recognize it until i smelled actual copper the week after

1 Like

The same thing happens with me as well, the copper scent
At first I didnā€™t even recognize it until i smelled actual copper the week after[/quote]

Okay, Iā€™m going to have get ahold of something made of pure copper and sniff it to see what it smells like. Like I said, I wouldnā€™t even recognize a copper smell if it were around me because I donā€™t recall ever smelling any. But I used to burn really earthy scented incense when summoning him (Iā€™ve mentioned before that I canā€™t burn incense at my current location) but I would always use things like Frankinsence, Myrrh, Dragonā€™s Blood and Sandalwood. Now every time I contact him I can smell something musty and earthen so maybe my mind has come to attribute such scents with his presence, so every time I summon him I am experiencing phantom incense odors? Itā€™s possible.

The human brain has been known to attribute certain scents with prior memories. Like Iā€™ve heard people say their grandpa smoked cigars and after he died, every time they smell a cherry flavored cigar they think of their grandpa. Something similar. Right now, they are using scent therapy to trigger past memories in Alzheimers patients because scientists have recently discovered just how strong our minds associate scents with past memories.

2 Likes

Lucifer has a connection to Venus and I believe Copper is the metal of Venus. I actually found a copper rod in my house that I forgot I had. I donā€™t use any incense when calling him and I also feel a hot energy around me sometime when he shows up. I also get an erection, lol.

1 Like

I could perhaps use the copper rod as a talisman!

1 Like

Hey there everyone!

Just wanted to say,that I agree with everyone here.If there is ever a smell that Lucifer brings with him,itā€™s the smell of copper.I recognized it because Iā€™ve used copper plates for a school project,making Grecā€™s circuit(also known as the diode bridge),and we used copper because of itā€™s conductivity.

Lucifer does come with a coppery smell.And I agree with everyone here,who said that since Lucifer is ā€˜ā€˜the morning starā€™ā€™(Venus),and Venus is associated with glamours and copper,and stuff.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œTitan, post:15, topic:3682ā€]Could he activate dna?[/quote] Interesting Question!!!

1 Like

I see Lucifer has a friendly blonde haired God that looks like a young boy. I asked him to remove blocks from me and make my astral senses better. That is when I saw him on the astral. I woke up with my chakras vibrating and projected out and he was there. He has the most amazing blonde hair I have ever seen.

1 Like

Me too, but not as a little boy more like a young man maybe somewhere in between 15-19 years old. I also asked for help awakening my astral senses recently and in just about a week I went from somewhat blindly communicating with spirits to seeing them, hearing them, and intuitively connecting with them every day.

1 Like

To me,Lucifer appears as a young boy.He appears as a blonde-haired boy dressed in white sackcloth.The outfit,depending on how you look at it,can either seem like a beggarā€™s rags,or a noblemanā€™s cloak.Really strange.His voice is very adult-like,though.The childā€™s age is obviously below 10,but the exact age is not something I can determine.

Weird,right?

1 Like

It is odd. Most people either seem to view him as a little boy or as an older teenager. I have heard some say it may have something to do with your upbringing prior to becoming a magician, maybe those who had christian influence would see him as more of an older teen boy as he was considered to be godā€™s most beautiful angel. I think though, it may have something to do with which Lucifer you evoke as many here have stated that there is more than one and they are all different in some way.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen him as a green reptilian figure also. With yellow eyes. He was kind of glowing in that shape, like a tropical green.

1 Like

Both theories are very interesting.

I think that as an older handsome teenage boy,he is meant to represent a physical ideal you strive for,as a man in his peak,and all that Dorian Gray crap(although,the Picture of Dorian Gray is awesome!)

Thereā€™s a degree to possession in every magical work youā€™re doing.That as you work with some kind of entity their power and mindset enters you more and more.Thatā€™s why I enjoy possession so much.Itā€™s basically saying:

ā€˜ā€˜Hey,you know that thing weā€™ve been doing all throughout our interactions?You know that thing youā€™ve been doing to awaken secret power inside of me?You know that thing that left a lasting impression on me?Letā€™s reproduce all of that!ā€™ā€™

So by working with this idealistic representation of man in his prime,on top of his immense supernatural power,youā€™ll be becoming more and more like Lucifer,but still you(just like what you do with every god),until ultimately,spiritually,youā€™re man in his prime.

I always considered the fact that Iā€™m already in my teen years,I may not be so tied to achieving this goal of perfection and man in his prime.

So Lucifer appears to me as a child,as someone who shows me,what Iā€™m losing.That as I progress into adulthood,Iā€™ll be parting with my childhood,my overly vivid imagination,and a bunch of other stuffā€¦and heā€™s there reminding me of what Iā€™ll lose,and what Iā€™ve lost and what I am losing.

Whereas for adults,he appears in that shape to remind them of what they lost,what theyā€™re losing and what theyā€™ll lose.

Just food for thought.Because I donā€™t Lucifer is just there to remind you that youā€™re worse than you were.Lucifer is here to remind you that youā€™re growing,changing,evolving,and heā€™s there to ensure that more and more of the good stuff stays,by helping you become more like the ideal that youā€™re losing and lose less of the good stuff and part with more of the bad stuff.

Again,I have no idea.The best thing to do is to ask Lucifer.

2 Likes

Have any of you tried just this evocation for Lucifer that EA posted, without a sigil or any other ritual?

Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtuā€

ā€œEtsel Malaā€™kel
Testā€™zel Samā€™tanā€™el
Itz Retz Namaā€™tel
Itz Hel Astaā€™Rel
Kamaā€™Kala, Kamaā€™Kala
Kamaā€™Kala Satanā€™el
Lucifer Kama
Lucifer Kala
Lucifer, Kamaā€™Kala Vel.
Me Vaskalla
Me Solvalla
Me Resā€™Alla Ahā€™tanā€™tel

4 Likes

Please do not try to resurrect old dead posts. No forum necromancy please. This one has been dead since August 10, 2015

Okay, Iā€™ll setup another thread then.

1 Like

Whoah there hoss, you may be thinking of another forum - thread necroing is fine and dandy on here, happens all the time. :thumbsup:

Itā€™s actually mentioned in the New Member Resources thread, even:

Thereā€™s some amazing stuff on here going back some 5 years, and it would be a shame to have it buried for good, especially when the software presents related topics at the bottom of every thread. Just be aware that the people who posted it may have moved on, but there are many people who will be happy to answer with their thoughts, questions, opinions, etc.

As you were, @The_Wizard_Rudra

3 Likes

Thank you for correcting me. I was incorrect in my actions.

1 Like

I may sound stupid in asking, but what exactly does pledging ones self to an entity, specifically Lucifer do?

1 Like