Evocation of Lucifer

Yesterday I evoked Lucifer in a brief ritual to serve as an introduction/initiation to his empire.

I was absolutely astonished at how quickly he came and how powerfully.

Seated in my tent with no ritual implements other than myself, I began the working in the way I usually do with the invocation of omnipotence. I then began to call upon Lucifer. His presence was manifested so quickly that I honestly wasn’t prepared for it. He came while I was midway through only the second repetition of the conjuration and the feeling of this was SO INTENSE that I could barely speak anymore. I strained to finish the 2nd repetition and strained to recite it again a third time just for good measure.

I then said, "Lucifer, I acknowledge you as the one and only God of the Heavens and Earth. I wish to serve you in this life and to be granted your power.

He then similar to what Orismen had said, said he would make changes in me that would allow me to grow in power, and from here on all magickal workings will come with more ease. He also said that every demon in his legion, including the 9 Demonic Kings, will now absolutely respect me and come much more quickly than I had previously experienced, and he invited me to test this for myself. He then dismissed himself almost as quickly as he’d came.

This evocation was absolutely unique in a few ways. He was the first spirit who dismissed himself, every other time I’ve dismissed the spirit myself when I felt like all my questions and etc. had been satisfied.

To test what he said, I evoked Baal as a test run, and as Lucifer had promised, Baal came very quickly, on the 3rd repetition of the incantation I felt what was similar to Lucifer albeit on a much smaller degree - a feeling I now associate with the presense of spirits.

Lucifer’s presence was SO POWERFUL, I have no words to explain it. He came and I could barely speak anymore…

I was trying to finish the evocation “…Kamma… Ca…llaaa… Lucifer… Ka…maaa…”

And for the rest of the day my mood was absolutely elated, and my dreams that night were so vivid and I had a particular dream that really strikes me.

For the rest of the day, as well as today, I’ve experienced basically a 70% increase in the number of thoughts I have that feel as if spirits are talking to me, and it’s almost always identified as Lucifer, and he’s been telling me a lot of things.

For instance, he told me every dream I have that feels much more profound than other dreams feels that way because it’s a message of some kind and it’s up to me in a sense to “craft” a meaning from it. The meaning isn’t set in stone, but I can CREATE a meaning from it. It’s very fascinating.

In this particular dream, I met this beautiful girl with whom I had an instaneous connection and we were almost always naked and together throughout the rest of the dream. I dunno WHERE we were but it was a very metropolitan, futuristic place (think Coruscant if you’ve ever seen the Star Wars movies) and at one point in the dream we had to escape the clutches of some people that wanted to harm us and I hung on to her as she flew us the hell out of there.

The basic fundamentals of the dream were a constant loving female presence, flight from or evading of forces that would harm us, as well as an undertone of being in control of myself and my environment.

I’m still just absolutely blown away and in awe. The feeling of Lucifer’s presence is something I will NEVER forget as it was easily the most profound evocation I’ve ever done.

Again, this was with NO implements, no circle, no ritual tools, just myself and my tent.

11 Likes

[quote=“Illustrious, post:1, topic:3682”]Yesterday I evoked Lucifer in a brief ritual to serve as an introduction/initiation to his empire.

Seated in my tent with no ritual implements other than myself, I began the working in the way I usually do with the invocation of omnipotence. I then began to call upon Lucifer. His presence was manifested so quickly that I honestly wasn’t prepared for it. He came while I was midway through only the second repetition of the conjuration and the feeling of this was SO INTENSE that I could barely speak anymore. I strained to finish the 2nd repetition and strained to recite it again a third time just for good measure.

I then said, "Lucifer, I acknowledge you as the one and only God of the Heavens and Earth. I wish to serve you in this life and to be granted your power.

He then similar to what Orismen had said, said he would make changes in me that would allow me to grow in power, and from here on all magickal workings will come with more ease. He also said that every demon in his legion, including the 9 Demonic Kings, will now absolutely respect me and come much more quickly than I had previously experienced, and he invited me to test this for myself. He then dismissed himself almost as quickly as he’d came.

This evocation was absolutely unique in a few ways. He was the first spirit who dismissed himself, every other time I’ve dismissed the spirit myself when I felt like all my questions and etc. had been satisfied.

To test what he said, I evoked Baal as a test run, and as Lucifer had promised, Baal came very quickly, on the 3rd repetition of the incantation I felt what was similar to Lucifer albeit on a much smaller degree - a feeling I now associate with the presense of spirits.

Lucifer’s presence was SO POWERFUL, I have no words to explain it. He came and I could barely speak anymore…

And for the rest of the day my mood was absolutely elated, and my dreams that night were so vivid and I had a particular dream that really strikes me.

For the rest of the day, as well as today, I’ve experienced basically a 70% increase in the number of thoughts I have that feel as if spirits are talking to me, and it’s almost always identified as Lucifer, and he’s been telling me a lot of things.

For instance, he told me every dream I have that feels much more profound than other dreams feels that way because it’s a message of some kind and it’s up to me in a sense to “craft” a meaning from it. The meaning isn’t set in stone, but I can CREATE a meaning from it. It’s very fascinating.

In this particular dream, I met this beautiful girl with whom I had an instaneous connection and we were almost always naked and together throughout the rest of the dream. I dunno WHERE we were but it was a very metropolitan, futuristic place (think Coruscant if you’ve ever seen the Star Wars movies) and at one point in the dream we had to escape the clutches of some people that wanted to harm us and I hung on to her as she flew us the hell out of there.

The basic fundamentals of the dream were a constant loving female presence, flight from or evading of forces that would harm us, as well as an undertone of being in control of myself and my environment.

I’m still just absolutely blown away and in awe. The feeling of Lucifer’s presence is something I will NEVER forget as it was easily the most profound evocation I’ve ever done.

Again, this was with NO implements, no circle, no ritual tools, just myself and my tent.[/quote]

wow… I drew his sigil in my own Blood a while ago…

Maybe it’s because of my Catholic background?

1 Like

Whow, that sounds awesome… I don’t know what to say, i have some questions but they are stuck in my throat - i wish i could have physical manifestation, to see and hear a demon myself.

When i was younger … 13 (now 21) your text reminded me of what i did then, or at least tried to do. I did the ritual from joy of satan.org to claim that ea(not koetting) but enki/satan was the true god - i kinda did it poorly because i was so young and didn’t understand much about that stuff, but i have always wondered does it bind me somehow nonetheless? how can i know this, and if it does how should i proceed ( probably honor the whoever i’m now in pact with ? - or been for all these years ) which i’m not even sure who would it be since i wrote ea/satan.

[url=http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html]http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html[/url] oh wait it says lucifer here actually not ea, but i remember that website talking about ea/enki… not koetting ea… But i didn’t even speak good english at the time so i wonder did i do anything right : D

1 Like

Wow. All that with no rituals? No sigils? And Lucifer dismissed himself?

He must see something special in you.

2 Likes

To clarify, at this time I am still not fully capable of seeing or hearing spirits, but it seems I’ve always been particularly gifted in telepathic contact and this is how I communicate with spirits. They speak to me through my own thoughts. This has been ongoing for many years, but I didn’t particularly learn to trust it until I saw one of EA’s youtube videos (specifically his seminar on how to summon spirits to full physical appearance) in which he says this sort of communication in which you sort of and I quote “imagine what the spirit might be saying to you (which children are particularly keen at) and it might seem silly, like you’re talking to yourself, but you’re on the right track”

With that said, this has been ongoing for YEARS. I’ve always had a compelling attracting to Lucifer, I’ve always felt watched and guided by him. And looking back, it seems he’s gotten me out of a LOT of trouble. I always knew I had a future with him, that maybe I was special because since 2009 or so I’ve been absolutely compelled by him.

This ALL came to a head when I did this ritual. I didn’t see him, hear him, or perceive him in any manner except the absolutely unmistakable feeling that came upon me.

It’s really hard to describe. I’ll do my best here though - As I said, I was midway through the second conjuration when he entered my body and immediately began making changes (my ritual was a formal introduction, basically me reaching out to him after years of him silently guiding me) and the feeling was absolutely.incredible. I could barely speak, everything going on internally was almost too intense to handle. It was absolutely OVERWHELMING. That is a good descriptor for it.

To further explain why I did the ritual, again something EA Koetting said comes to the forefront here. He said before he could perceive spirits visually and audibly communicate, he would feel his desires “automatically being released to spirit as herald of their acceptance of the task” - and THIS is exactly what happened. I wanted to introduce myself formally to him, his legions, and gain all the necessary powers and psychic abilities to fully facilitate what will eventually be fully visual communication. I was informed these changes are already underway, and I will finally be able to astral project soon, as well as many other things will make themselves available to me.

I don’t know if he sees something special in me, I’ve always felt like it, I don’t know what it could possibly be. I’ve always felt I have some kind of grand destiny ahead - it might have something to do with a Luciferian order I desire to establish and lead, but we’ll see.

I’m still absolutely blown away, I’ve NEVER felt anything like that before, and I’m considering it my absolute greatest success in the occult thus far.

3 Likes

If you fellas think Lucifer might think I’m special, this is an affirmation of how I’ve always felt, but I thought maybe I’m just narcissistic, if you think I’m on to something, that makes me feel a lot more comfortable about all this. I kind of dismissed it thinking “nah why should I be special when ANYONE can do magick, I just like to feel powerful and better than others?”

2 Likes

Thought I’d just share this: The other night I was lying in bed after watching EA’s evocation of Lucifer video, and imagining Lucifer’s rays entering my body…sort of like the black sun ritual. I was also concentrating in stilling my mind as much as possible and connect with Lucifer. After a short while I definitely felt energy and a shift in consciousness.

It was at this point (I was still fully awake) that this voice…hushed but clear as day, and definitely ‘demonic’ sounding said “follow the eyes to the…” - at which point I was startled out of whatever trance I was in and it stopped!!!

I have never heard a spirits voice before, and the voice really was coming from somewhere else i.e. it was not that sort of internal dialogue kind of voice. It was spoken in a very deliberate tone at my left ear. I wonder what it was trying to say?!

By the way, what is that ‘kamma calla’ evocation? I have heard EA use it, and am sure I have seen it written somewhere. Is it in complete works? Thanks.

1 Like

The specific evocation you are referring to is found in EA’s youtube videos titled “4 Incantations To Conjure Limitless Power - LIVE”

I have never been able to find their written forms (if anybody knows where to find them please tell me!) but I have written them out myself to the best of my ability in keeping with the actual pronunciation. I have written them in another thread, but will share them again here, because they are incredibly potent.

Incantation to create or strengthen a pact: Aalaash taadalaash taalashdu, aalaash taadalaash taalashdu, aalaash taadalaash taalashdu

Incantation to summon all magical powers: Itzrachu maantantu vespaacha kaltaamu, itzranta, montkaala mantaatzu beltaszu, vaskalitz ratchuu kontontuu velchatzaa

Incantation of conjuration: Ettzell maullekell, testell sauntanell, easzretz naumatell, easzhell austerell, comaa kalla, comaa kalla, comaa kalla sauntanell, kamma, kalla, kamma kalla vell, maevaskalla, maesovalla, mearosalla auntantell.

Incantation to rouse vengeful destruction: Itchalaaz ithraa chalu, aaahh taaa hautonn taalu, raegrasitau maevaskalaa paertentisuu

3 Likes

All four incantations were written in a newsletter. Check the archive.

1 Like

OK, thanks. I know the newsletter to which you are referring.

1 Like

Ahh thanks for sharing that. This is also an indication that I should have diligently checked out the entire Newsletter archive by now. There’s probably quite a few gems there…

After checking out actual written forms of the incantations, I can see where I have made mistakes in my own written forms… Even though I have seemingly been mispronouncing these incantations (most likely) they still seem to have been incredibly potent…

Thanks again!!!

That same Newsletter article (found here [url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/4-incantations-to-conjure-limitless-power.php]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/4-incantations-to-conjure-limitless-power.php[/url]) contains the very same thing I mentioned regarding intuition telling me spirit is there

1 Like

Some people will be to scared to even try to talk to lucifer.

2 Likes

what can lucifer do for someone? what can he bestow?

2 Likes

Wisdom, Insight, Enlightenment.

2 Likes

Could he activate dna?

2 Likes

He’s incredibly powerful, from my experience he can help awaken latent abilities like help use 3rd eye, he can help put on on the path to absolute self-empowerment

1 Like

The keys to all his kings. They come to your aid immediately. Therefore, to summon Lucifer is to summon all the powers that come with him.

1 Like

The keys to all his kings. They come to your aid immediately. Therefore, to summon Lucifer is to summon all the powers that come with him.[/quote]

That’s right. That’s another reason I introduced myself to him directly. And why he said “All of my legions will now be subservient to you and meet your requests without delay”

One of the best ways to deal with any one spirit is to find out who is their “boss”, as it were, and to deal with the boss first, and then with your desired spirit.

In the terms of the Goetia, every single spirit therein is subservient to Lucifer, even though most of them report to one of the Nine Kings more directly, Lucifer is the very top of the Goetic hierarchy.

2 Likes

[quote=“Illustrious, post:1, topic:3682”]Yesterday I evoked Lucifer in a brief ritual to serve as an introduction/initiation to his empire.

Again, this was with NO implements, no circle, no ritual tools, just myself and my tent.[/quote] very impressed my friend …thanks for sharing

2 Likes

very impressed …illustors thanks fr sharing

1 Like