Evocation of Lucifer

the only demon i have evoked was Azazel. How is Lucifer? like because im not as experienced with evocation , how might he act towards me, less obedient? i mean, its fucking Lucifer dude. Holy fuck haha

1 Like

Thatā€™s funny, being that two of your blessed ā€œNine Kingsā€ actually ā€˜reportā€™ to one of your ā€œNine Kingsā€.

There is no such thing as ā€œthe Nine Kingsā€. The Ars Goetia is, for the last time, incomplete in its list of spirits. And no, eight of the kings you refer to, like all the other spirits in the grimoire apart from Paimon, ā€˜reportā€™ to one of the Four Kings, who are themselves beneath none other than a spirit of Luciferā€™s who is called by the name of SATAN.

Yes, you heard me: Satan belongs to the Goetic hierarchy, and he stands above Asmoday, Belial, Bael, or any other one from the list that you care to name.

FOUR FUCKING KINGS. THREE CHIEFS. LUCIFER.

The mind just boggles to see people continuing to pontificate on the hierarchy of the Liber Officiorum tradition and making up total shit about it when knowledge of the actual hierarchy that underlies the Ars Goetia is readily available in several other European manuscripts.

And no matter how many times I say this, and no matter how many times I point people in the right direction as far as the literature is concerned, the hard-of-hearing will continue to spout made-up nonsense rather than bothering to research the history and textual origins of this damned grimoire.

Evoke Lucifer ā€¦ lol.

1 Like

The third spirit is called Sathan, who was before his fall of the order
of Cherubims, & it is Said that because he fell not of his own will,
therefore he abideth obscurely in the Air, and so is called the prince
of the Air, under whom are four Princes or Kings, bearing Rule in
the Air, & have power given & permitted them, to coruscate and
Disturb the Air, whereby many Mischiefs befall the Earth, Doing
great hurt, and it was this spirit that tempted our forefathers in the
Wilderness to Disobedience.

1 Like

o You Royal Spirit of great power who art Called Paymon, & said to
be King of the West Angle Region or Mansion of the Air & governing,
or bearing Rule therein over many Legions of Aerial Spirits,
Subjected with you, unto & under the power Obedience &
Command of that great & Mighty Spirit Called Sathan who is Said
to be the prince of the Air & to govern the four Angles Regions
Divisions or mansions there of East West North and South & unto
whom power and Command is given over all Spirits having place,
Residence or mansion therein as by the preordinate Decree of the
most high God the only Creator of heaven and Earth, & of all things
whatsoever is Contained in the Creation, is Constituted &
appointed. 0 ye Regal Spirit Paymon, King of the West Region,
etcā€¦

1 Like

[quote=ā€œPoete Maudit, post:24, topic:3682ā€]o You Royal Spirit of great power who art Called Paymon, & said to
be King of the West Angle Region or Mansion of the Air & governing,
or bearing Rule therein over many Legions of Aerial Spirits,
Subjected with you, unto & under the power Obedience &
Command of that great & Mighty Spirit Called Sathan who is Said
to be the prince of the Air & to govern the four Angles Regions
Divisions or mansions there of East West North and South & unto
whom power and Command is given over all Spirits having place,
Residence or mansion therein as by the preordinate Decree of the
most high God the only Creator of heaven and Earth, & of all things
whatsoever is Contained in the Creation, is Constituted &
appointed. 0 ye Regal Spirit Paymon, King of the West Region,
etcā€¦[/quote]

This actually makes perfect sense to me. The Goetic Kings are all ā€˜spiritsā€™ of the night sky essentially.

Iā€™ve already figured out that at least a few ā€˜Kingsā€™ generally rule in the Ursa Major & Minor star systems (Big Dipper, Little Dipper, etc.)

Well, I havenā€™t pegged all of them, (Pretty sure Belial he rules South/Fire though) and a few others yet, but Iā€™m 100% sure Asmoday, Purson, and Vine do dwell in Ursa Major. All of their dyslexic ā€˜headsā€™ are generally a trifecta of the 12 Constellations(Iā€™ve reviewed this in other posts, but when I get to other Kings Iā€™ll let you know what I find.)

E.A. Does the GateKeeper ritual in Section 13 of Mastering Evocation, but it sucks because you canā€™t really hear it because of the wind blowing, but yea, he does call the 4 kings of the directions.

Now, the 4 ā€˜mansionsā€™ are the rulers of the cardinal points. The Qlippothic forces in retrospect of the Sephira forces of the ArchAngels of the cardinal directions.

The correlations are indeed ridiculously easy to draw if you spend more than a few minutes looking at the Astrology, etc.

So some of the Goetic Kings rule the Night Sky, while the Kings of Kings rule the cardinal points.

Then ā€˜Satanā€™, if Poete is correct, gives power to all the Cardinal Points, much like the Ruler of the Seraphim Archangels who is like Barachiel(so Iā€™ve heard) in Kaballa(While there are 7 Sepharim Archangels, only 4 are 'cardinal directions). (I donā€™t officially do the Qlippoth yet, other than evocations, but itā€™s basically just the night side of the tree.)

Then ā€˜Luciferā€™ would be the head of the Qlippothic forces, essentially he who breaths life/light down the dark tree directly from whatever the antonymous force of the Ayn Soph is.

Thatā€™s my theory, and Iā€™m sticking to it.

(Just rambling really, still putting this shit together)

1 Like

Thatā€™s funny, being that two of your blessed ā€œNine Kingsā€ actually ā€˜reportā€™ to one of your ā€œNine Kingsā€.

There is no such thing as ā€œthe Nine Kingsā€. The Ars Goetia is, for the last time, incomplete in its list of spirits. And no, eight of the kings you refer to, like all the other spirits in the grimoire apart from Paimon, ā€˜reportā€™ to one of the Four Kings, who are themselves beneath none other than a spirit of Luciferā€™s who is called by the name of SATAN.

Yes, you heard me: Satan belongs to the Goetic hierarchy, and he stands above Asmoday, Belial, Bael, or any other one from the list that you care to name.

FOUR FUCKING KINGS. THREE CHIEFS. LUCIFER.

The mind just boggles to see people continuing to pontificate on the hierarchy of the Liber Officiorum tradition and making up total shit about it when knowledge of the actual hierarchy that underlies the Ars Goetia is readily available in several other European manuscripts.

And no matter how many times I say this, and no matter how many times I point people in the right direction as far as the literature is concerned, the hard-of-hearing will continue to spout made-up nonsense rather than bothering to research the history and textual origins of this damned grimoire.

Evoke Lucifer ā€¦ lol.[/quote]

Please tell me who these four Kings are, how Lucifer comes in to all this, and please do so without the condescending tone?

I was simply unaware of this, not that Iā€™ve seen this elsewhere and have just ignored it =/

I definitely evoked Lucifer, I felt something unlike anything Iā€™ve ever felt in an evocation before. Even if he isnā€™t exactly what I thought he was, the things he said still stands,

He didnā€™t name the spirits I could now work with, he just said, ā€œThose who are among my legions will recognize you, as you have formally brought our essence in to your sphere of consciousnessā€

I have seen in one book, Lucifer, Satan, Leviathan, and Belial are used to be guardians of the four quarters in a magic circle

"ā€œO Thee, crowned with Light, armed with the Sword, Lucifer! Great angel enlightening the World, spark of the Stars. Arise and come forth from the air, to this Temple of four gates and guard this circle from all perils approaching from the East!ā€

ā€œO Thee, crowned with Life, armed with the Wand, Satan! Lion serpent, master of the flame, heart of the Stars. Arise and come forth from the fire, to this Temple of four gates and guard this circle from all perils approaching from the South!ā€

ā€œO Thee, crowned with Love, armed with the Cup, Leviathan! Dragon of the deeps, guardian of the bitter seas, mirror of the Stars. Arise and come forth from the water, to this Temple of four gates and guard this circle from all perils approaching from the West!ā€

ā€œO Thee, crowned with Liberty, armed with the Disk, Belial! Thou horned and mighty bull, ruler of the land, concealer of the Stars. Arise and come forth from the earth, to this Temple of four gates and guard this circle from all perils approaching from the North!ā€

For a long time I have wanted to know the true demonic hierarchy, I havenā€™t found it yet, so Iā€™m just going on what I do know so far!

If you know the hierarchy please share!

1 Like

Ah yes. Thatā€™s the issue we have with you right there, Poete. We want to hear what you have to say. We want to be taught. However, to be a teacher requires patience, and clear articulation of your point. This means building. Build us up if you know so much, and Iā€™m not denying that you do. Youā€™re just going to need to direct us to where this knowledge is. Demeaning people doesnā€™t win you any friends, not that youā€™re looking for any, ā€¦obviously. How about giving us something positive?

1 Like

gvgjbune, Poete is no longer a member of the forum.

1 Like

I wish he could have just reformed the attitude. Iā€™m sure there mustā€™ve been some things he couldā€™ve shared that wouldā€™ve taught us something.

1 Like

in demonolatry, the rulers of the quarters are
: purson/corson in the south
: amaymon in the east
: zimimay/zimimar in the north
: gaap in the west.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œIllustrious, post:5, topic:3682ā€]To clarify, at this time I am still not fully capable of seeing or hearing spirits, but it seems Iā€™ve always been particularly gifted in telepathic contact and this is how I communicate with spirits. They speak to me through my own thoughts. This has been ongoing for many years, but I didnā€™t particularly learn to trust it until I saw one of EAā€™s youtube videos (specifically his seminar on how to summon spirits to full physical appearance) in which he says this sort of communication in which you sort of and I quote ā€œimagine what the spirit might be saying to you (which children are particularly keen at) and it might seem silly, like youā€™re talking to yourself, but youā€™re on the right trackā€

With that said, this has been ongoing for YEARS. Iā€™ve always had a compelling attracting to Lucifer, Iā€™ve always felt watched and guided by him. And looking back, it seems heā€™s gotten me out of a LOT of trouble. I always knew I had a future with him, that maybe I was special because since 2009 or so Iā€™ve been absolutely compelled by him.

This ALL came to a head when I did this ritual. I didnā€™t see him, hear him, or perceive him in any manner except the absolutely unmistakable feeling that came upon me.

Itā€™s really hard to describe. Iā€™ll do my best here though - As I said, I was midway through the second conjuration when he entered my body and immediately began making changes (my ritual was a formal introduction, basically me reaching out to him after years of him silently guiding me) and the feeling was absolutely.incredible. I could barely speak, everything going on internally was almost too intense to handle. It was absolutely OVERWHELMING. That is a good descriptor for it.

To further explain why I did the ritual, again something EA Koetting said comes to the forefront here. He said before he could perceive spirits visually and audibly communicate, he would feel his desires ā€œautomatically being released to spirit as herald of their acceptance of the taskā€ - and THIS is exactly what happened. I wanted to introduce myself formally to him, his legions, and gain all the necessary powers and psychic abilities to fully facilitate what will eventually be fully visual communication. I was informed these changes are already underway, and I will finally be able to astral project soon, as well as many other things will make themselves available to me.

I donā€™t know if he sees something special in me, Iā€™ve always felt like it, I donā€™t know what it could possibly be. Iā€™ve always felt I have some kind of grand destiny ahead - it might have something to do with a Luciferian order I desire to establish and lead, but weā€™ll see.

Iā€™m still absolutely blown away, Iā€™ve NEVER felt anything like that before, and Iā€™m considering it my absolute greatest success in the occult thus far.[/quote]

For the first time I found a form member who has many things in common with me. I decided to try the method you used to communicate with Lucifer. No Ritual tools no nothing just me the incantation and my tarot deck. I feel like for the first time Iā€™ve made a good break through, Iā€™ve also used my tarot cards in evocation to get a deeper meaning to the type of person I am and what I am to become. I have a dream of creating an occult society and helping humans to evolve to the next level. (going to pm you to talk more)

1 Like

The first time I evoked Lucifer he came quickly, and the energy in the room was so powerfully intense it overcame me. I absolutely loved it and my mood became happy and content, euphoric for the next several days. I also have his sigil drawn in my blood. And he did dismiss himself from the evocation. So your experience is completely valid as I can vouch for it also.

1 Like

How do you know that was really Lucifer you evoked?

1 Like

Does anyone else smell copper when he comes around?

1 Like

I donā€™t think so, Iā€™ve always smelled something very musky and earthen like a mixture of desert clay with patchouli incense type of smell. Very unusual, but I like it. Reminds me of being in Arizona which makes me focus on the ritual even more, itā€™s very calming.

1 Like

Interesting. I live in Arizona and when I do work with Lucifer I know he is there because it smells like Copper. Or maybe it is just my bias from reading Mark Alan Smithā€™s stuff.

1 Like

When I evoked him I felt an electric kind of feeling in my left hand, I couldnā€™t get my thoughts together even though I had rehearsed what I wanted to say and normally have nerves of steel and my stomach reacted with a nauseous feeling because of all the energy. I have heard things about people even throwing up. He did dismiss himself too. He seemā€™s to like the idea of giving your blood or doing scarifications/tattooā€™s of his sigil.

1 Like

The most recent time that I evoked him, I also had a hard time repeating the incantation. I felt like I needed to say it 3 times for good measure as someone else also stated, but I was struggling too. I could see him in the mirror so I got the feeling it was more like he was rushing me like, Iā€™m already here no need to keep chanting that, just talk to me. Honestly, Iā€™m not sure I would recognize the smell of copper perse. Most metallic scents smell the same to me. But upon reciting that incantation this last time, it was more powerful than before to the point I was literally dropping my sigil every few seconds, like his energy weakened the grip in my hand. I knew exactly what I wanted to say before hand because I always try to keep it short and to the point since Lucifer always seems to be in such a rush to get in and get out, but I found myself forgetting what the heck I wanted to say.

2 Likes

How do you know that anything you evoke is what you wanted to evoke?
I ask myself this all the time.

I mean this could all be in our imaginations but If you evoke something and you feel like you evoked something and it initiated you and then you get results from other spirits then most likely you have evoked what you have wanted to.
I guess what Iā€™m saying is no one knows till it comes down to results and if you get them what ever magick you were doing is working.
Itā€™s all mental till you get to the manifestation part so If it doesnā€™t work then you try something else.

Also the fact that many people have the same or similar experiences helps formulate the idea that our experiences are valid.

1 Like

Also the fact that many people have the same or similar experiences helps formulate the idea that our experiences are valid.[/quote]

Exactly. When you start doing evocations on a regular basis you will soon start to feel a difference in the energies from one evocation to the next. With some of the lesser entities, either those of a lower rank as far as heirarchy or those who are more less known, you can feel them there but the energy is not noticeably strong.

As you work your way up towards the higher ranking demons (again as far as heirarchy is concerned) the energies will become seemingly more strong. With Lucifer, the energy is so strong that itā€™s overwhelming. No amount of planning can seem to offset the sudden paralysis your brain enters into when he is called. Itā€™s not a nervous fear type of paralysis, but more like, one of the most powerful energies you have ever felt, so much so that your mind simply has no idea how to react. So people find themselves dropping things, unable to remember what they wanted to say even if they planned every detail of the conversation.

Sure, the first time you evoke him, your guess is just as good as anyones as whether or not that was really him, but each time you evoke him thereafter, you will recognize that same energy when he enters the room. And after the evocation, some people (myself included) can feel his energy emanating within themselves and all around the room for hours or even days after he has left. The room always retains a sweet smell for a few days after the evocation as well. It smells like I have lit a scented candle or some kind of incense, something earthy and pleasant, even when I have not. I often find myself thinking, did I light a Yankee candle in here and forget to blow it out? A quick search of the house reveals that no candles are lit.

Also, if you are open to receiving signs, he will provide them to you and you donā€™t even have to ask for them. You will notice yourself suddenly seeing Luciferā€™s sigil all over the internet, seeing or hearing his name often, or being lead to a book, article, or documentary that answers the questions you had and realizing, wait a minute, didnā€™t I ask him about this the other day? What are the odds that I happened to stumble upon this by accident and it answers all of my questions. The name Lucifer quickly pops into mind and you know, he lead you to it. He is very good at intuitive communication, leading to you something that contains the answers you are seeking thru a series of unconnected random events.

1 Like