Evocation of Ladilok

Hey Guys and Gals,
I just finished a short evocation of Ladilok who comes from the 2nd Kingdom of Flames.
@Shadowmage

Here is My Experience:
I started to use her sigil and i got it flashing plus i felt a sweet but subtle EXTREMELY seductive and lustful presence appear to me.

At that Point, i stopped using her Sigil, and chanted her name in a mantra watching her appear before me in my half ass developed spiritual vision :joy:.

Appearance: Very…and i mean very…busty. Like, MILF level busty. Good looking toned body with Lavender colored skin. Jean Shorts, an Dark blue Astral robe and…some type of Lingerie and red lipstick.

I was (and still am) sitting on the counter in the bathroom and she leaned over me as if to keep me confined to the counter.

In a sexy tone She asked,
“What can i get for you?”

I stayed firm and told her what my will was. Then i passed the entirety of it (my will) from my Ajna to her Ajna with my breath.

She said,
“Gotcha”.

And i dismissed her goodlooking ass. Obviously this post is heavily influenced by her energy :joy:
She is still here if you guys wanna check and see if this was legit.

Thats my experience and now i wait for results.

23 Likes

Reminds me of Lilith the way you described her

Extra Thicc

3 Likes

@AlphaC
No…
Extra extra extra thicc
Like, if i could step outta my body and soul travel to her (with her consent) i would smash thicc

5 Likes

4 Likes

Thinking about evoking her Arent you :joy:

3 Likes

I’m thinking about why Lilith is watching me but isn’t getting directly involved with me.

“not yet” she says

This kind of teasing is fucking torture

6 Likes

Trust me, the release…is something otherworldly bruh

3 Likes

Hmmn, had random urge to backtrace your details and get a little Viking on our Micah, see this - all is explained. :sunglasses:

No but seriously I did feel A presence in your post, I’m not that familiar with her but there’s definitely a feeling of another awareness intermingled with the pixels. :thinking:

Edit: I saw a golden bracelet on a woman’s wrist, worn like a kind of handcuff but also that she’s very boastful of and proud of, I saw that just as i hit Post, so I think that was her signature as Ladilok? Pretty cool image!

4 Likes

A little Viking :joy:

She did remind me of Lilith tho. And Namah
I smell food suddenly…like, warm dough fresh out the oven

3 Likes

Ohhh that explains the french fries i suddenly smelled :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol

1 Like

lol does she have any advice for me?

2 Likes

That explains what happened :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah lol

1 Like

@AlphaC She says:

Be A Man. Your struggles are temporary. Stay focused on getting pussy. Indulge in Lust and let it build up in you.

You may wanna check with her yourself lol

3 Likes

Im highly unsure of what i just channeled :joy::thinking:

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks @Lady_Eva

I may evoke Disodoria, the Mad Demoness from Kingdom of Flames as well.

2 Likes

Not sure if this has to do with this girl I see fucking everywhere
keep running into her everywhere…
On campus
at the library
the market
you name it she was there…
Yet she ignores me so hard
I’m feeling like there’s a barrier between us…
Seriously it’s like she can’t even hear me talk to her
I wasn’t really into her originally until I noticed that I keep running into her?

Is this some kind of sick joke that my spirits are plotting?

2 Likes

Use your power to destroy the barrier @AlphaC

1 Like

Oh, and did I mention shes into the occult and another shit im into as well?

3 Likes