Anyone who had worked with ladilok?

Hey guys, I wish to buy Koetting’s book just to go futher about Ladilok. Don’t know why but I’m felling she gona help me with my issues.

But not with disrepect but I have some issues on believe in Koetting’s stuff and I REALLY don’t know why… I wish to go futher on him and investigate more, learn more but I have this barrier within me.

So before I do any investiments I wish you guys to give me some tips, advices, tutorials or anything that could help me trough this matter to surpass this internal mistrust and to go on Ladilok and see if this energy suits me.

Thank you all!

3 Likes

Try using the forum’s search function. It’s the magnifying glass in the upper right of the screen. There are at least half a dozen threads about working with Ladilok.

1 Like

Ok, I did look and I know flooding isn’t great, but I didn’t find anything that goes with my question to solve this mistrust

My intent here is a bit different since I wish to look futher on Ladilok and hear from people who work with her. That’s all, nothing more nothing less.

I wish to bring some light to me towards working with her. Although I’ve been reading some other posts here about her I didn’t see any space to go futher on the discussion regarding this matter. So sorry about flooding but I truly believe that’s not the case here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right…here is a thread detailing a working with her, complete with how it went, what was felt, descriptions of her energies, etc. Everything you want to know, found with a search:

You want a “how-to” tutorial, again found with a search:

We can’t help you there. A lot of people here use EA’s work with zero problems but we have actually taken the time to try things out. Plenty of people use them with great results., myself included. If you refuse to do a simple search and read about those experiences, well, that’s up to you, but we don’t like to spoon feed around here, especially if the information is already at your fingertips.

Sorry, but “tips and advices” are already written all over this forum, which is filled with experiences and testimonials, and I just provided you with two links that answer your questions.

We cannot help you with your “internal mistrust.” The only thing that will is if you take the time to actually try some stuff out and learn for yourself. That is what we have all had to do.

6 Likes

Well, we have some sort of “impasse” here. Maybe (and most probaly) the language barrier is still something that I have to work on… I feel that I can’t express properly yet in english since I don’t practice that much for a long time.

So I have to say: sorry, I really didn’t mean anything that make you look to me as someone lazy enough to pass by the search feature. I did try but I wanted to try something else since I didn’t find a satosfactory answer yet, like a conversation with another people on a forum.

Sorry also for being so lame into writing in english, since I’m not that new to your language. Like I said I’m going to work on it to mastery english again!

And for the last but not less important, thank you for all that work. I appreciate and will go for it.

And one more time sorry for anything (and if you are think that’s to much “sorry”, I’ll say sorry but that’s a cultural thing here lol) that I can make wrong. Newbie on english foruns here.

Didn’t came here to bother but to learn. So see ya later!

This is an old thread, but chiming in. I don’t know why some people doubt E.A. Most complaints I hear are them saying he is good at marketing his work, but then ironically the same people are asking why sorcerers are always in poverty.

E.A.’s methods work, and to me he is one of the best teachers of Magick I have ever seen. He explains concepts very well. If anyone doubts him, they should invest in his Mastering Evocation and Mastering Divination courses. They even offer a money back guarantee. His methods are not the only ones I use, but they are effective and Koetting puts himself on camera doing rituals more than anyone else I have EVER seen.

Not everything in life should be free. Some people won’t appreciate or value something unless they invest in it.
If E.A. Is also motivated to make money, that’s just more respect for him. He’s true LHP and not ashamed of it. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

As far as Ladilok, she is very interesting indeed. I evoked her very early on in my evocations and she has a very strong sexual energy. The day after worked with her for the first time, I woke up and let’s say she was doing some specific things to me. It was interesting. I was still new to evocations and didn’t use the square as E.A. Indicated in KoF. She is legit.

2 Likes

Ok, this is a really old post and reading it now makes me feel ashamed of my English skills. Lol

But @anon18450039, let me explain what, at that time, the language barrier couldn’t: at that moment, I never heard about Ladilok neither read much on Koetting’s work.

I was not new on magick, I work with Candomblé from my childhood and I’ve even been on an order before (which in fact wasn’t that good), you can see on my introduction here on the forum. But I’m not American, and sincerely, E.A. Koetting isn’t much famous on Latin America.

At that time, all that I wanted were to learn about Ladilok and see how she could help me on lust and love spells, and how I could use her help on my workings. A little tip here: when a magician thinks that he knows enough, he’s finished.

About Koetting’s work, I’m not here to judge, and don’t even want. Knowing his work better, I have my opinion formed. And really, when we talk about opinion, everyone will have their own, so this discussion doesn’t even matter. But what I wanted to say by “mistrust” was, in fact, “unfamiliarity”, but well, shit is that, at that time, mostly things I wrote came from Google Translator. Like 90% of everything.

Is just a matter to see what I wrote here on the beginning, and what I wrote 6 months after. I believe that I explained all for you @anon18450039. So believe in me, all of that you said doesn’t really matter right now, nothing being rude, but just explained why. And about what you said by money, it doesn’t really makes sense because no one works for free. Rituals for hire or just mentoring, there’s energy, time and effort being wasted, so it seems pretty obvious that a magician charges for her workings. Again, I didn’t understand why you made this point…

But all that explained, yes, @Lukjanof, I’ve worked with Ladilok. She is legit. Is what people said here on the forum, she is great about bringing lust and improve your sexiness. Sincerely, I believe that there’s better spirits to work on those matters, but yes, Ladilok is great, especially because she is pretty accessible and doesn’t need much for being evocated, as all Pomba Giras does, for example, or Erzulie does. I worked with her for four times, 1 to know her better, and 3 more for 3 different people, and had good outcomes for 2, being 1 too impatient to get the results. So, again, she is legit, prettt accessible and easy to work with, but I recommend on calling or her first just to know her better, is a good way to start.

3 Likes

I like your post. What I said was not directed at you, but more what I hear some others say about E.A. Koetting. Many have complained because they see him as a conman or something and he is one of the most open and visible people I’ve ever seen in magick.

I’ve never worked with Pimba Gira or Erzulie. Do you recommend them?

2 Likes

No, I don’t. Lol

But let me explain why: Pomba Giras are pretty strong, always deliver what you ask. For you to have an idea, they (Pomba Gira isn’t only one spirit but whole category) are the most used spirits here on Brazil and in Africa. So power isn’t the problem since, sincerely, they deliver much more, in my personal experience as a magician (to let it clear, is MINE experience), than any other spirit I ever used for love/lust spells.

But they’re much complicated to work. From the Orixás to the “mundane” spirits, the whole Candomblé / Umbanda / Santeria / Voodoos system are complicated and there’s lot of things that you need to know, from the day of the spirits, their traits, the offerings they like, the music they like… There’s much to know and to do in order to REALLY evocate them. It’s not a talk to discourage you, like a scaremongering story just to make you feel discouraged, but this is the way that we work with these spirits from 500bc (some studies says that these systems dates from almost 1000bc).

So no, I don’t recommend them until you read a lot about them. And even some systems, like Candomblé, you need to be initiated on a Ylê to really work with this system, but if you really want to know about those spirits, search on Amazon about “Quimbanda”, because here you can really start.

1 Like

Your English is fine, to be honest.

Also, I second all that about Quimbanda and Kumbanda. I… em… I dislike them. Seriously, I dislike it, and their rites, and their Paes and Maes. And their fucking awful habit to leave animal’s bones in the fucking crossroads. Speacially because I LIVE AT THE FUCKING CROSSROADS. They scared the shit out of my oldest nephew some months ago, just with their offerings.

1 Like

LMAO

Sorry bro, but I’m imagining the scene. Lol

Look, about Quimbanda, where is the country / city you live? Because sincerely? This isn’t a traditional practice of Quimbanda. Normally, when they deliver the offerings on the crossroads, is on earth roads, that is totally desert and close to the nature. Isn’t a costume that you deliver the offerings on the crossroads.

Can you say where did you find that?

Ps: thanks for the compliment but my English is fine now, but at that time… Lol

That specific offering was close to my nephew’s house, who lives in the outskirts of the city, and yes, it is a dirtroad.

Also, this was in Argentina, and you know how much of a bunch of pricks we can be with anything.

1 Like

Well, Quimbanda is a African-Brazilian system, but I know that there’s people working with it all over Latin America.

For me, there’s a lot of problems about this offering, especially because when you do an animal offering (that is a Quimbanda particularity), you cook it and, generally, give a party for the entity. There’s no waste when we talk about any sacrifices. So probably, that was a wrong way of doing an offering. Believe in me, although Quimbanda may sound very too harsh for you, it’s only the lhp for the Umbanda.

But if you don’t want to study about Quimbanda, just study about Umbanda, it’s pretty cool and you’ll not see anything about animal sacrifices. But, although you may find a lot of reading about Candomblé, I sadly inform you that the only way to really know about it is by initiating on the system.

Thanks for the note.

I believe the practicioners around here may not be very good at it. Maybe not even initiates. Or… maybe they’re just pricks trying to impress someone? This may not actually be magic at all.

Also, I don’t have too much interest in the Africanist magic because… well, you said yourself: too many tools required. I don’t care that much about the animal killing (as long as they eat it, that’s it).

Anyway, thanks.

PS: Have you ever thought about Triple War? I was thinking the other day, since I have interest in psychopomps, that there may be SO MANY lost souls trapped there after the shit we both did to Paraguay.

This is what I think: they came to Brazil somehow, saw someone doing something, and tried to reproduce the rituals and the offerings by their own.

Yes, probably isn’t magick at all.

Probably, as in any war. But I believe that, for being a long time already since the Triple Aliance, many of these souls was already “guided” somehow.

1 Like

Do you have an e-mail address I can get to talk to u?

I have a professional one, where I deal with magick with my clients, and a personal one.

Since you need some help, you don’t need them. I can help you just talking you through here.

What do you want to know, my dear?

1 Like

No to be mean. But a guy post tat spend 14 years of his life in qubanda and ubanda, gove offerings, learn all. And suddenly change to witchraft, magick. By being initiate in a magic group., my qestion is, are tid peopls happy, or just do it like Christians in sunday morning,? I have read of a lot of argentina magic community full of difrent offshots of african Brazilian i always wondered tat. Thanksmagick,

@zorrito I think that I didn’t understand what you mean, but if I get right, you asked why I choose to “change paths”, right?

If that’s so, I didn’t choose to change paths. Learning should be a constant process, and every magician should work towards improving himself and his/her knowledge. Otherwise, he/she is going to be surpassed by many others. You don’t need to “change paths” to learn. In fact, you should make your own path.

Ladilok isn’t a famous spirit outside there. I knew it from this forum. And I wanted to make the contact. Which form of knowledge is better than study, debate and practice? If there is, I don’t know.

Although Candomblé is still my “religion”, why should I close my eyes to other magick?

Also, you say “suddenly change to witchcraft, magick”, but even being something like a religion, Candomblé IS magick, IS witchcraft. lol

And sorry, but Candomblé IS a Brazilian religion, and although we have some sacrifices, none of them are made for disposal, and we have a very specific place to let it there for the spirits. And Umbanda IS a Brazilian religion too, but different and you can deliver the offerings on crossroads and so on, but with respect and not the way that @ReyCuervo told.

As in any religion, people can take Umbanda to other countries. There can be different kinds of spells and rituals, although in Candomblé, this is impossible, for a lot of reasons. Still, what the guy saw is completely wrong. And this is valid for Umbanda, Candomblé, Voodoo and I believe that is for Haitian Voodoo too, which I have too little contact with.

And nope, we aren’t like Christians, I can work with other spirits or entities, with different kinds of magick and especially, I can LEARN from different systems. And although Candomblé could be considered as an order, since no one outside it knows the “procedures”, as we call, or the “magickal system” inside it, Candomblé doesn’t prevent you to work with different kinds of magick, neither obligates you to do as their wish.

I don’t know if I could answer you just right, but this is all I got from your question (IF it is a question). I hope I could clarify it to you.