Evocation of Ladilok

I love the beings from Kingdoms of Flame. I have worked with quite a few and recommend them all the time on the forum.

Not Ladilok though. Haven’t found the right the one to sic Her on yet :wink:

Awesome post @Micah !

2 Likes

Yea definitely
just wondering wtf is with this barrier bs
there’s clearly something making her blind to me.

I just don’t wanna get too creepy and demand her attention ya know?

Guess i’ll do a spell of something

(edit: vine just came to mind)

this is gonna be gud

3 Likes

Huh
Just read Vine’s description on the goetia

He can tell present, past and future, discover witches and hidden things, create storms and make the water rough by means of them, and also bring down walls and build towers. This demon is portrayed as a lion …

this gonna be good.

2 Likes

Its a shield she set up.
To keep most guys away that are creeps.
You are not a creep. Do energy work on yourself to remove any residue of that energy off you. Then approach her.

Insert black thinking guy meme

Cant be a creep if you dont got that energy

3 Likes

Cue the mission impossible music

2 Likes

I’m a novice so I could be speaking out of turn, but maybe talking in such terms about Ladiloc maybe isn’t the wisest plan? Then again, what do I know…

1 Like

Yo man, can you like ask her what she thinks of my new watch? Is it the right kind of thicc or does it need more infusing? Obviously i’m asking on behalf of my watch. :eggplant:

1 Like

I love basically all the Kof spirits. Ladilok is really fun and I hear extremely beautiful and can do so much. Mainly for men but still

2 Likes

You can already hear how the MGTOW movement would praise her but yet be like “Can’t trust her. She is a she and derp. Just wait and c”

Not to derail the tread bois.

1 Like

@Micah
May I ask if there has been any results yet?

2 Likes

Yeah, i’m curios too.

1 Like

@Micah

6 Likes

She been wanting me to contact her lately and I ignored her
She had you post that didn’t she? :joy:
She will not let me alone :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I had a sense that she wanted me to post it.

I’ve been trying to evoke her, Kret or Fro’ghla’tasch from the BoA for the longest time. I can’t seem to get in contact with any of them.

See if these sigils work. Did my Servitor Engine sigil work? I put a lot of work into it.

I hope there’s no copyright issues from altering and combining these sigils from the BoA and KoF.

2 Likes

Awesome :fire:

1 Like

So I’m assuming that my combined sigils helped you make contact, @Rav?

1 Like

I tried one of them and I assume all of them work excellently

1 Like

hey nice post, would you mind share the mantra you used?

1 Like

I have yet to meet Ladilok. Not for lack of trying.

I felt a very strong, feminine and heavy seductive presence from the OP’s first post.