Evocation Of Fastos [Incantations, The Demonic Tongue, And The Origin Of Demonic Script]

Thank you.

Awsome! I will try this to. :grin::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Should i leave the candle burning until it consumes itself or just command my will and then extinguish the fire?

@Rafa
Your reality, your rules :wink:

Just perform a blind evocation. That’s how I found out mine. His name is Rensum. Just do a regular evocation from the book of azazel but ask your guardian demon to come. Rensum and I now have a great relationship

2 Likes

Hi Micah Thanks for sharing this I had no idea speaking Klingon could be so rewarding::grin: sore throat yes but the jobs coming in have x about 10 in monetary value keep up the good work and Thank you

4 Likes

@DA_KD follow this thread

How I missed this topic? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Well, with healing incantation from old, and money & sex here, there is everything you need to have a happy life :smiley:

This is so. @Micah is a genius!

Yes.

How many times do you have to say this incantation? I’ve said it a few but nothing happened, always before I go to try some small winning lucky games.

1 Like

Mate, Micah is no longer on the site.

Keep vibrating the incantation until you feel something in your throat. Try it 9 times.

2 Likes

Thank you sir,im confident that it will work. Did it worked for you?

Tried it 9 times. Again nothing happened.

Then go 108 times, you will feel something

Mate, what were you expecting?

The incantation is vibration. You are vibration. When you vibrate this, the vibration of the incantation becomes a part of you. That change in your vibration is what attracts the wealth.

The first thing you need to have is a vehicle for wealth creation. I’d say create a few different sources of income. This incantation will then increase the income from those sources.

Secondly, keep chanting the incantation daily. Let the energy compound. Use the strength of your desires to increase the intensity with which you vibrate the incantation.

Keep doing it daily, and report back in a month or so.

5 Likes

@The_Wizard_Rudra is right. You need a vehicle for wealth. My experience with this incantation has been nothing short of phenomenal. I used it on 3 occasions. On each occasion, I recited it 9 times. The first time I did this, 15 mins later I got a call about a job (I own a small business). Instead of having to bid for it, I got it without even trying. Of course, I had to work my ass off on it. But It worked! $15k came to me easy. So I tested it a second time. Again a similar result. Newbie self-doubt made me test it a 3rd time. The result was the same. So this works. You know you’re doing it right when your Throat chakra burns. For me, 9 times seemed enough. While chanting, my voice changed to sound strangely demonic. I kid you not. SO in a nutshell,

1. Don’t expect to win the lottery or find money on the sidewalk.
  2. Have a channel for it to flow into your life (e.g. a business).
  3. Be prepared to work for it.
4 Likes

Probably I’m doing something wrong. I’ll keep trying while I’m doing my thing about any kind of income resources I can create.

1 Like

You’re not doing anything wrong. Just keep doing it. Let the energy build. For some it happens quickly, for others it might take a little time.

2 Likes

This is murdering my throat lol thanks for sharing I will be back to post what happen with this chant :pray:

1 Like

Excellent incantations!