Everyone's honest opinion

So PM me your honest opinion. I was disrespectful to someone on here ?

Absolutely.

Stuff. :wink:

(And it’s not about “worthy” - that’s an overlay from other philosophies.)

1 Like

Reflect upon your behaviour towards teachers, those in authority, your peers, the entities you work with - that should give an answer.

I am not indulging you with any more attention.

2 Likes

I figured, which was why I was asking for clarification. :smile:

1 Like

I can agree with Hermes.
All I’ll say is you have a very “shut down, shut off” attitude.

2 Likes

Really ?

It just seems to me you need more confidence. You are quick to find the negative option before the positive.
It’s not easy to break so don’t beat yourself up, it takes consiously catching and telling yourself the opposite.
In this thread a lone you’ve pointed out numerous “I can’t because” before the “I cans”. I think this might be a helpful starting point for you. Look at the “I can’ts” and think deeper on the situation, make yourself find the positive. It can be frustrating at first but don’t give up, you have to rewire your subconscious to think differently.

I honestly think this could change the way the spirits help you.

2 Likes

Dude, just stop promoting your app… trust me. Do you really think that people are going to pay 99cents for an app (Air Hockey) when they can get the same game for free, plus the one that is free has hundreds of good reviews… I understand that your app is cool, better blablabla, your not the one who decide that, the audience will.

Facebook ads is perfect for getting traffic to your apps, you start an ad campaign, see how it goes… and if you get 0 sells, then kill the campaign and move on… test new things, new apps - for new ideas, you can ask people, things like ‘what app you would like to see that surprisingly does not exist?’, you can even ask that in your school. I also suggest to pick a niche, you want to make a game? Then your niche is games, now go more deep, what kind of games? Strategy? Sports? Let’s say for example that you picked sport… what sport? Soccer? Basketball? Again, let’s say you picked soccer, now you start a facebook ad campaign targeting people who like soccer, and if it sells that doesn’t mean that you can now buy a one way ticket and go spend all your money, but instead, you invest your money in new things, make a team and create more apps, testing new ideas, new apps… and be ready to fail, that’s how you succeed.

Btw I agree with these guys - All I can see now is a guy who is desperately trying to get rich… everyone is helping you, but your too lazy to take action and start working.

Just my 2 cents

4 Likes

I am desperately trying to get rich but I wouldn’t say I am being lazy

Cutting corners to graduate because you fell behind? I disagree.

Well I can’t stay in high school because when I am 21 I automatically get kicked out because I am too old . I’d I were to stay there I would finish high school at 22 . So the only option is ged, trade school or something else . I am currently doing a course on edx and tomorrow I will ask my guidance counsellor where I can go from there

Like I said, there are ways to get things done quicker. Ask your counselor.

1 Like

and to add to what @Rain said, if you’re trying to do the whole app thing…take it from someone who has tried this out…if you are charging ANYTHING for your app, you are wasting your time. The only people charging for apps are multi million dollar companies that have the cash to make full advertising campaigns and games with impressive graphics and features that teams of developers worked on. If you’re releasing a app,especially if its a game, it should be free…and you make money by programming in game ads. Thats how the app market works now.

And even if you do everything right, the market is super saturated…so unless your app gets randomly picked up by some famous youtuber, it will most likely be dead on arrival. you have trouble buckling down and focusing as far as i can tell. high school aint hard dude…especially in the usa. its kinda a joke. So if you’re struggling with that, then theres something wrong in your ability to focus, concentrate and comprehend…and its probably the reason why you’re struggling with magick also. Like @HermesHorse ive also paid attention to your posts and a lot of it is honestly cringey. i just never get the feeling or sense that you’re actually putting in real work, doing research, practising with your meditations…or anything really

3 Likes

I do try . I can talk with spirits because I get some of the results I ask for .

How do I get it picked ?

i can usually tell how much one is trying and listening by the kinds of questions they ask. like this question you just asked is a good example. i just told you that the way you’re going about this app thing isn’t going to work…but instead of asking about something else, you’re still trying to push this damn app on to the market. Like, are you not listening to what people are saying? This scheme isn’t going to work. You’re charging cash for an app people can get for free…and frankly, im willing to bet the free versions out there are probably way better than yours. So im going to be as clear as i can be for you:

DROP THIS APP AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO PURSUE

Do you understand? Like…half your activity on here nowadays is about promoting your app…and little about actually improving your abilities as a magician which you are lacking

1 Like

There is two versions of it . One is paid with no ads and the other is free with ads .

drop them both, focus on something that isn’t as much of a pipe dream/lottery win.

I already dropped them . Since I can’t have a bank account I am waiting for a prepaid card to buy good apps and reskin them and put them in the store .

if you dont have a bank account, how are you supposed to receive money for any of this?

and again with the app stuff…

ugh dude…just good luck. i give up. figured you wouldnt listen but meh, i tried

2 Likes