Everyone's honest opinion

So what should I do then ?

you need to spend time doing way more research and reading than you do now. you think you are doing a lot now, but trust me, you aren’t. Use the search function and look for good meditations and start there. Think about practical solutions to your cash problem that doesn’t involve getting lucky on the app store or some stupid lottery. Before you type out any question on here, put it in the search function on here and/or on google to see if it has already been answered or addressed. people can tell how hard you’re actually working by the kinds of questions you ask…and i can tell you straight up that you aren’t doing enough homework when it comes to magick (and probably your high school courses as well). the more work you do, the more willing people will be to help you. right now though, you’re loosing a lot of supporters on here…and you’ll soon start to notice that no one replies to your posts anymore. Thats why im telling you this

1 Like

I asked King Belial to help me with a job a few months ago and I sent out applications but nothing came

It takes more than that with Belial. You need to break your back and prove you have what it takes.
So far you want an easy money route but don’t want to work, Belial isn’t into that.

2 Likes