Everyone's honest opinion

You need someone to do some intercession but I can’t say i feel like it’s going to be me, you don’t listen to good advice from anyone and that’s a tough hurdle.

4 Likes

Wait . Please help me . I will listen . I need to find out what is happening .

@Lady_Eva getting in butts today :joy:

1 Like

This is what I mean, you ask me instead of thinking “hey maybe I can quickly check my PMs and see what Eva sent me recently” - I mean that’s if your actual memory doesn’t work:

You got no result from this because it went outside your own mind.

1 Like

I tried this with Lucifer and it didn’t work I asked a lot of demons to show me small signs that they will work with me and nothing . Even though I have had some successes

I think that’s @Lady_Eva point

2 Likes

Do you give things time to work ?

1 Like

Yes . I also ask if the time I have given them is good enough and I get a yes . In that case with Lady Eva she told me to give them until Monday which was one day .

I agree. Do both, you will live to thank yourself for it, trust me. Don’t put it off.

2 Likes

Well, they may have a program where you attend school but it’s online. The school district I’m in has a program called “Crossroads at East Valley Academy” basically it’s at your own pace (with a deadline) online, no homework. I was behind too but I’m graduating on time. Perhaps your area might have an alternative school like that? It’s what I do, since I was falling behind but wanted to free up time for my practice and a job. (Really it didn’t even have to do with intelligence, just me being lazy.)

2 Likes

Sadly it’s to late for me

If you say that to yourself then you will never succeed

5 Likes

I was going to write something here that would have had me banned and you in tears.

In the time you’ve spent here complaining about your lot, you could have signed up on EdX and started a number of courses that would have given you some semblance of a vocational qualification even if you couldn’t afford the certificate at the end.

No wait COMPLETED a number of courses, starting isn’t the solution. I wonder if you could actually complete an EdX course?

The only person ensuring that you fail is you.

3 Likes

EdX is university level

Is it? Is it really?

Are ALL the courses university level? Every single one?

1 Like

Well I am taking a couple of those classes now . Wish I knew about this site A LONG time ago

1 Like

Thanks @HermesHorse - I hadn’t seen EdX before, I knew about the general concept of MOOCs but not this site. :+1:

1 Like

This.

Precisely.

4 Likes

But at some point in their spiritual evolution, the shamanic practitioner will be able to throw curses and perform other baneful magick, correct? So what determines whether a person is “worthy” enough to successfully fulfill their baneful desires and not get sealed into a pocket universe for trying?

1 Like

I warn you however, treat everyone there with respect as you will be removed if you don’t.

You have a chance to prove yourself not just to others but to yourself. You believe that you can cope with adult life and the types of work you’d be asked to do - see if you can complete one of the courses. I wouldn’t take more than one until you have completed one as you need to concentrate on completing High School as well - this is NOT a substitute. Choose ONE only.

As I wrote earlier, if I’d written my honest opinion - I’d have been banned and you would be crying because unlike others here I’ve read many of your posts and observed from those reflections your behaviours towards others as well as your impatience with certain entities of our acquaintance.

As Oscar Wilde put it “I am not young enough to know everything”

2 Likes