Every 11th- Join Us in Shattering the Shackles

I don’t know where you get the implied idea that goddesses are temptresses by nature, WiseManEcho, but that’s all kinds of incorrect, especially about Amaterasu! :slight_smile:

I appreciate that you’re worried about us “idiots” and “suicidal dim witted egotistical retards” but, you’re misunderstanding. The “gods of old” aren’t a uniform group (some are even part of this group) and, even if they were, so what?

The point of this working is to actually manifest the so-called ‘new age’ or ‘age of Aquarius’. Obviously, there are forces and beings that don’t want this to happen because they benefit from the way things are now. There is resistance to such a shift across the board, partly because it is human nature to resist change that may be uncomfortable and partly because the seals themselves generate assistance and consent in the populace. As a part of their function in making this age persist past its close, the seals generate perceptions that make it seem impossible to break them, or that disaster lies beyond them and humanity is dependent on them. These are lies, lures of comfort engineered to remove the impulse to action from you so the threat to the seals is minimized in scope.

Nothing ever changes if you take the ‘sane’ or ‘rational’ ways, just ask the millions of Americans in crippling student debt that bought them nothing but the empty promise of a brighter future. Or ask the debt or sex slaves, or the people in modern or past concentration camps, what the ‘sane’ or normal route did for them.

The silence is your answer.

I guarantee you that the vast majority of people in these terrible situations would have preferred to fight to the death on the spot, even if their comfort or treasures were at risk, than be subject to these horrors, if they had known what the future held. This is because the human survival impulse is dulled by comparatively easy living; if it’s not immediately observable as having a negative effect on you, ‘out of sight out of mind’ and all that. People trend towards procrastination and put-offs, the seals just amplify those to the point where people cower in the face of long odds instead of jump on them; many of our fellow creatures have become cowards because the seals convinced them into believing false realities. The combined unit of the seals is responsible for many of this world’s current horrors, such as the Abrahamic religions and the active hunts for magical folk. Destroying them will unbundle these abominations from manifest reality, given time! :slight_smile:

Nothing worthwhile or major comes without resistance, and this working is liable to attract Operation Hera-like opposition and beyond purely on account of a decentralized and defended organization of (un)manifest gods doing the best they can to pop the locks. Opposition is expected! The stars have changed again though, and the window to make foundational and permanent changes lies open once again. This is a crossroads for the direction human evolution will take.

Part of putting humanity on the track to anchor around Point B before progressing to Point C is to make the information more apparent, less needlessly occult, and more directly state the scopes of possibilities. The other part is the magic to blow the collective mindfield out of its current holographic continuum- to create fundamental belief in magic, what is known now as miracles need to occur on massive scales to rewire the default perception. The barrier to accomplishing this, which is the seals, is also responsible for the creation of the belief that such acts are impossible. In other words, the reason you think something (like this working) is impossible for magic to accomplish, is because the barrier to manifesting such a thing is commonly registered as the feeling of impossibility! :slight_smile:

To put it bluntly, the seals are why the idea or feeling of something being impossible exists; another way of describing this working is destroying impossibility. Do you understand? :slight_smile:

Let me be perfectly clear, since part of point B is clarity: Who/Whatever gets in the way, will get out of it, no exceptions. We’re not playing a game. We’re talking about opening the possible pathways of humanity’s future, breaking the seals of impossibility which pigeonhole us into negative futures. Miracles becoming the norm. :slight_smile:

Do you understand? :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@Qayos Ok, I’m in

4 Likes

I really hate it when I miss the drama, especially with my current pathworking. :frowning:

I need to get a HBO subscription…

3 Likes

@Qayos, love your passion, you’ve got my sword. :wink:

3 Likes

@Otherion glad to have you along! We’re roughly 18 days off from launch. :slight_smile:

@Ashtarte thanks! IME magic you’re not passionate about wont work as well as magic you are passionate about, and my passion is diversification of results! We need as many passion-forged swords as possible. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Did I miss something entertaining?

4 Likes

Entertaining or a waste or time? Wine is more entertaining.

3 Likes

Subjective. What is boring to you could be entertaining to others.

2 Likes

SuBjEcTiVe

3 Likes

correct

Lmao nice

1 Like

takes another bow

1 Like

Nope! Just a bump in the road, it’s only going to get more intense from here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a friend who’s not on this forum, but practices a form of hermeticism and norse shamanism, we’ve been talking about this ritual, and if hes willing to be up early in the day for it (if i did my work right 7:35am EST) then we have one more. We’re ready to raise our swords for this, to stand arm in arm, ready to smash these chains of oppression. Would you happen to have any visual links that I can share about this?

1 Like

UTC is 4 hours ahead of EST, so, if you’re trying to go for the max, 11 am is when it’s in the center, and by around 2 the transit will be over. :slight_smile:

As for visual links on a pattern level, the only thing that really comes to mind is the scene with all those portals that open and the people come out of them near the end of the Endgame movie. You could also tap into the power of the celestial alignment by holding the image of the sun’s rays, concentrated through mercury like a looking glass, and hitting the full moon and reflecting from her across the whole of the planet before the energy builds and sinks to the middle. The sun-moon-mercury array is a big help! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve been instructed to publicly summon the following people to inquire on whether they will be taking part: @shinri , @Sha , @Shani , @Voodooking , @Titan.M , @InfernalUnicorn , @Narsonix , @SHaDoWSToRM696 , @TheBlondeBrujo , and @Yberion

5 Likes

Fuck Yeah!!!
Let’s go break stuff :wink:

Will be a week of removing limitations.
The Drakonium Baptism of fire is the day after.

Had to seek guidence on this one.
“The more you do, the more you learn”
The answer I got.

Count me in
Cheers

4 Likes

Per my pact with Lucifer, as he requested, I agree to assist this working and act on his behalf, not only as his student but his oracle.

5 Likes

I won’t take part on that specific date,
due to 2 reasons.

I’ve already removed my chakras.

and, i’m busy during that time,
a government program,
which in order to interrupt,
i’d need a certificate of sickness to get free from. :wink:

but then again…

As far as i understand that,
i’ll partake through spirit form. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

That was comment 77/77 (7777).

I was listening to music and thinking about how I’m going to execute this and I saw 1111. 7777 being a number of Lucifer himself and a number of lessons and enlightenment. 1111 having to do with setting intention and a portal of opportunity opening. This is definitely happening. @AdamThoth

2 Likes