Every 11th- Join Us in Shattering the Shackles

Haven’t heard of J seals but they sound similar, not exact though which may mean yet another interpretation. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My intuition tells me that this is a worthwhile working, I am most likely in. I’m still going to do some divinations on the matter. Let everyone know for sure in a few hours

4 Likes

Ohh, ive been called by name, I’m a somebody!

I’ll have to confer with my patron and get His thoughts before I can commit to a thing though. I’ll keep an eye on this thread however.

4 Likes

I’m interested in doing whatever it takes

3 Likes

What is interesting about this is that I have been having a pull to perform some sort of ritual like this to address the collective resistance for change that plagues the human psyche, mainly to fulfill my obligations to Belial. However, I had no idea how to not achieve it or generate enough power to have that kind of impact. So, taking part in a group ritual came right in time and aligns with my own agenda

Edit: no, I do not plan on using any other energy but my own. That’s not my style, although rereading my comment I can see where that can be mistaken. I was just noting the fact this was aligning to a personal goal.

5 Likes

I’m down.
This could be interesting.

2 Likes

I’m very honored that you all have thought of me. I’ll try to contribute in whatever way I can, but I’m dealing with a lot of personal shit right now. I’m stuck in a homeless shelter in Dayton, Ohio trying to find another job, so I can’t really do much of anything. I’ve been so stressed, I can’t even do any pathworking or lucid dreaming!

I like what the OP is saying, but I think there is already a paradigm shift going on in the world, an awakening. Everybody is not ready to be “woke”, as the “#metoo” ladies say these days. LOL!:smiley:

I will direct positive energy to this effort with the blessings of Lucifer and Belial.

Thanks. Peace and blessings!

Yes.

6 Likes

Sounds like a fun time, I’ll join in.

2 Likes

The more people with the right intent, the better! This is going to change the very substance of belief, after all. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, yes, yes! YES!

3 Likes

I’m in.

2 Likes

Just in case anyone was wondering, this is not a kind of group ritual where your energy can be stolen or misdirected; the point of not providing a ritual structure except for the barest of bones (mechanism, color, possible allies) is that there will be no uniformity between the casters except for intent. Everything doing their own thing that they’re the best at, with one shared goal- breaking the seals- is a pattern that manifests throughout ancient (Hindu gods and the cosmic venom/milk) and modern (MCU) mythologies alike. The beam is just a useful alignment to tap into, the important thing is doing it your own way. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My name having been mentioned…

Sorry, but my life will be defined by gifting three countries and closer to seventy than sixty-five millions of peoples to high-tech, inescapable servitude. Things are going swimmingly, but I couldn’t have done it without the masses marching in unified ignorance, stupidity and cupidity towards my goal for their descendants – the fruit never falls far from the tree! I exploited legal, political and economic paradigms with breathtaking sabotage via email.

In 2006 one afternoon I adopted my steadfast Magickal motto: You fuck with me! I fuck with you! Then again, I may be making up all that stuff just to big-note myself whilst providing a long winded air of mystery. These remain – as these always were – entirely matters for you.

OUA.

5 Likes

Cool story bro.

That aside, I encourage everyone to explore the impacts the seal’s have had on their lives and energy. Reach into the earths core and find these 7 seals, and intend to recall times and areas in your life where you’ve felt these seals energies, then reach into your body and do the same.

3 Likes

Did you ever try to summon the mothman to Singapore again after it went around terrorizing the locals that one time? Made international news as I remember.

3 Likes

I did not, other cryptids and aliens though, but I’m pretty sure those weren’t noticed.

3 Likes

Ohhh, Double name drop. :thinking:

Welp, I’ll crunch the numbers and see what comes up. :abacus:

4 Likes

And this is why I stopped talking to a lot of people here. Flagged.

5 Likes

Reminder that derailing a working thread is NOT permitted; I have suspended @WiseManEcho until midnight 17th Nov, if he had genuine concernes he could have PM’d people in a rational manner about this and not resorted to insults.

4 Likes

Takes a bow

2 Likes