Every 11th- Join Us in Shattering the Shackles

Thanks! That kind of thing could help a lot. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Yberion @Rory_Mclellan have a read

2 Likes

I see it but it’s too late to edit that post.

:joy:

To much going on at once yesterday, you know it’s all you though :grinning:

2 Likes

If we’re calling specific people, I’d also like @AdamThoth, @Purple, @anon48079295, @anon48532061, @Mao, @Teras390, @charles9, @DarkestKnight, @Otherion, and @A_Pariah to check it out, as their names came up as people who might be interested in doing this. Everyone’s welcome on board! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ha! :slight_smile:

Also there are more names that showed up as likely interested participants, @CyberLord, @Uncle-Al, @Painon, @charles9, @Lady_Eva, @KurtisJoseph, @Norski, @UnseelieDiabolus, @Xag_darklight, and @Asenath_Mason are the others. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you, but its not my call.
:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

That’s what I’m talkin about :slightly_smiling_face:

@Norski hell yea! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Intredasting. I have been planning on going on a sabbatical within the next few days lasting up to and past Samhain, to do a few works. I’ll make a note of the date and pitch in while I’m out in the woods doing wizardly stuff.

3 Likes

Not a fan of that level of collective involvement in something I am not sure about how they are going to use my energy :blush:. No offense.

3 Likes

This is pretty much my thoughts with that big ritual Connor asked everyone to do xD

However, while in this case I wouldn’t mind lending some sort of hand if it’s used for the intended purpose.

5 Likes

:call_me_hand:Azazel

2 Likes

I’ll need to look into it before I commit, and I’m way behind on other things so will clear those first. :smiley:

4 Likes

No worries.
You have your point but I am afraid I will pass in this ocassion.

2 Likes

Who hath summoned me? Lol

Seriously though, it’s to far off for me to give a definitive response. Let it get a little closer and I need to work through some more pressing matters, and I will get back to you on it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t participate in things like this generally. I was “called” once for such a ritual but my intuition screamed at me not to do it (it doesn’t do that often), so I listened. I later found out that the ritual was just an excuse for the recipient to vamp the energy raised by everyone so, let’s just say, I’m leery of group rituals like this.

I also find the validity of the stated theory and intention behind this questionable.

I will have to run it by my intuition and…other sources…before I commit to anything.

10 Likes

Is there a place where I can read something more about this? Or is this referring to the Planets?

2 Likes

That definitely changed some things in my part of the mass-observed spacetime perception (aka “reality”) and I think that, while it may seem odd for so many people to be doing these, we each have to attack the things we individually discover because that way, the stuff which has been holding us back for so long is getting hammered from all sides and multiple reality-tunnels (or whatever you want to frame them as) at once.

One reason to drive magick underground by making it basically a death-penalty offence is to keep us from co-operating, because if we’re all in hiding, we can’t link arms and lay out a volley of different attacks.

We all have our own models of reality and our own ideas what the nature of the problem is, and each of us attacking what we can concretely latch onto and identify in our own way is what gives this the power.

Most folks are probably familiar with this concept:

Blind men and an elephant

One of the most famous versions of the 19th century was the poem “The Blind Men and the Elephant” by John Godfrey Saxe (1816–1887).

The poem begins:

It was six men of Indostan
To learning much inclined,
Who went to see the Elephant
(Though all of them were blind),
That each by observation
Might satisfy his mind[18]

Each in his own opinion concludes that the elephant is like a wall, snake, spear, tree, fan or rope, depending upon where they had touched. Their heated debate comes short of physical violence, but the conflict is never resolved.

Moral:
So oft in theologic wars,
The disputants, I ween,
Rail on in utter ignorance
Of what each other mean,
And prate about an Elephant
Not one of them has seen!

Source: Blind men and an elephant - Wikipedia

Now if you imagine that’s us, so long as we are all diligently attacking whatever part we have hold of, it matters not whether it’s a tree-trunk, or a fan, or a snake, or a rope… keeping us split up arguing over that served its purpose for far too long!

What matters is to work on what’s in front of you, with the tools you have, to the best of your ability, and only when and if it seems right to do so. :thinking:

And if all this talk of “attacking” rustles your jimmies, and you think there’s just no elephant to begin with, that’s cool too, go do your own sweet thing! :+1:

15 Likes

I understand it was for a helpful cause, I am usually just iffy when it comes to sending my energy into a pool that may or may not be directed in a way that might not benefit from why it says. However, that’s just my own paranoia from cases where similar things happened and in which case we were being used as a battery for the initiator.

However, I did stick to observe the ritual further and see some have already started getting outcomes from it so that’s good.

3 Likes

The Book of Revelations has an interpretation of the Seven Seals, not what happens when they open but what the seals themselves are on an energetic level; however, this is a particularly destructive interpretation, and does not reflect the totality of the seals, which are the target here. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Are they similar to J seals? Binding seals and implants that are inside the Earth’s collective vibration/energy that gets passed on to humans?
@Qayos

2 Likes