Every 11th- Join Us in Shattering the Shackles

@4hmagm @anon48079295 I belive you are both correct upon reflection. I do not wish to project my will forcibly onto others. Merely to aid in breaking these seals. I surely do not want to engauge in a war with other practioners. That would not be productive at all. The world is crazy enough right now without us attacking each other. Thanks for the reminder.

Yes! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I find that when it comes to the collective consciousness of many “closed” people, that everyone has some underlying belief in the spiritual, in magick, etc. It simply shows in different ways. A christian believes in magick but only in a way their God can do it, for example. Bringing that out that or atleast in a sense manifesting an experience that makes it seem “solid” works. Working with the mind, choosing the path with less resistance.

2 Likes

I think those that want war, will find it. However, in order to aid others in “breaking these/their seals”, one does have to be challenged in order to see a different way of life. Or thinking and seeing where changes can be made in perspective personal life.

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Today’s the day! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hope everyones working went well. The 11th is just about passed where I am. I had a bit of trouble establishing a good link but after that I think it went well.

3 Likes

I used an energy blade to slice the seals. Hopefully I got a good connection to it and it worked.

3 Likes

I completed a ritual to break the seals yesterday afternoon with the help of Lucifer, Azazel and Belial.

4 Likes

I’ll just say - I kept mine simple.

Goddess Aset was loud and clear. :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

So! I think for the October 11 of “shattering the shackles” - this thread needs to be BUMPED ten fold.

Personally, I have some chains I want ripped off by December 11. (What those are matter to only me at this time.)

4 Likes

I had a question. IF spirits are able to manifest so strongly, then what could someone do to make it so that if they evoke a fire jinn, the fire won’t burn down a house or something. Or even someone doing magic work related to fire.

1 Like

Fire extinguishers are a good thing if planning on using fire indoors

1 Like

Hey @Qayos could you give some advice on how to be performing this ritual for the monthly and annual date? I ask because on the original date it had a lot going on celestial wise, and in the original post the ritual focused on these. How do you perform the ritual without any of the cosmic happenings to use?

Bumping!

October 11 is coming up.

And 10/11 is an amazing day.

National Coming Out Day is an observed civil awareness day recognized annually on October 11 . The day celebrates individuals who publicly identify as bisexual, gay, lesbian, transgender – coming out regarding their sexual orientation and/or gender identity being akin to a cultural rite of passage for LGBT people.

2 Likes

@snortoncat, you come from the stars. You’re all the celestial power you need.

Hone into you heart, ground yourself and meditate. That’s what I did.

Tootles. :blush:

2 Likes

Bumping again.

I’m sorry, I feel the need to post one other thing in here, as my experience may help someone else.

I feel the need to read this book.

AllTheKingsMen

I’ve focused so much on the Divine Feminine, I’ve forgotten the Divine Masculine.

Dragons and Aliens. How do these two go together?

Who is king?

Sorry - tangent.

I have to break a binding contract. Can this be done on the 11th.

2 Likes

Ill find out before long.

Smoke, a guy I knew filled his room with smoke and the entity manifested using the smoke to form a “body”

1 Like

What type of body?