Every 11th- Join Us in Shattering the Shackles

@Qayos Aside from attacking the seals, I am going to try and manifest advanced aliens being revealed to the public. I think that would be a very strong way to help awaken people.

2 Likes

You can try that! Be careful about the term “public” as ritual intent though; plenty of legitimate ufo and alien encounters are discussed in public spheres already. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What I mean is them actually showing themselves instead of watching through UFO

1 Like

What I said still applies! There are numerous reports of encounters with physical aliens, even an entire Russian town in the 80s iirc! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sadly they are not mainstream yet. Everyone should know they exist. I am trying to make it so that encountering them is as common as encountering another human. And hopefully they will publicly showcase advanced technology.

2 Likes

Do you mind if I help with this also?

2 Likes

Yes you can.

2 Likes

I was thinking about visualizing a connection between myself and everyone else like Dr Xavier with Cerebro in X-men. Then with the help of some spirits plant the seed that the old ways must pass and the shackles must be broken while visualizing a lock in people’s minds being opened.

2 Likes

Be careful about working this way it sounds like it could open up a two way street.

2 Likes

For those who decide to work with the Norse on this here are some aspects of Odhinn to work with:
Aldafödr- “Father of Men” for workings that affect all of mankind.
Fjölsviđr- “The One Who Knows Much” for works of enlightenment.
Forni- “The Old One” to discover primeval wisdom.
Fornölvir- “Ancient Ølvir-Heathen Ølvir” for sanctification of a person or place.
Ginnar “Bewitcher, Deceiver, Sorcerer” for all creative works.
Göndlir- “Wand or Staff Carrier” to seal works of transformation.
Grímnir- “The Masked or Hooded One” to hide yourself and your workings from enemies.
Grímr- “The Masked” for Malevolent magick.
Gunnblindi- “he who causes blindness in battle” to cause confusion amongst enemies.
Bölverkr- “Bale Worker” Negative Magick.
Ófnir- “Inciter or Combat Weaver” Works of inner transformation intended to serve the greater community.
Ódinn- “Master of Inspiration” for all kinds of works.
Svipall- “Swift Moving/Changeable” to cause a sudden change of events.
Vakr- “Awake” for works of awakening to higher conciousness.
Veratýr- “God of Men” for works affecting one’s fellow men.

Runes you could use: Laguz/Laukar (to affect the collective unconscious), Elhaz/Algier (divine intervention and protection), Ansuz (Wisdom and awakening. Odin conciousness. ), Hagal (to destroy what opposes human evolution), Thurisaz (see hagal), Dagaz (Awakening to higher conciousness), Kenaz (See Ansuz), Perthro (the occult).

3 Likes

Howdy! I’m interested in in how you can do this.

2 Likes

Well there are things that I probably can’t mention here.

1 Like

on top of the fact, all these people think they can cast this sort of thing on all of humanity forgetting any kind of energy work aimed at the entire race of humans you project your will onto other practitioners without their consent who would not bat an eye at attacking you lol.

1 Like

May I message you?

1 Like

yes

1 Like

That is not a concern for the main targeting of this working! After all, resistance was a part of breaking the seals, but was nonetheless overcome, a side effect of which is a significant amplification of novelty as depicted throughout the events of 2020. The primary target is the shackles themselves, whether they be attached to earth or mind- not the people affected by them! :slight_smile:

I can’t speak of the other methods suggested at targeting humanity through individuals, though, since those workings are not in complete synchrony with the spearhead. :slight_smile:

1 Like

On September 11, I am going to also try to channel Enstien. :heartbeat:

3 Likes

So what exactly are we targeting here? In other words, where do we send our magick?

1 Like

The seals! You can choose which fractal- the ones that had been locked on earth (as a form of retroactive magic and empowering of daily novelty), or on the collective unconscious and it’s “elevators”. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can we do this for ourselves, for our own personal growth?

2 Likes