Every 11th- Join Us in Shattering the Shackles

Yes I meant energetic field around Earth

1 Like

Ohhhhh! Gotcha. :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Yay! :slightly_smiling_face::revolving_hearts::heartbeat:

But magic shouldn’t restrict you, it should open the doors, right?

What if we brought this down to self? In retrospect, couldn’t our spiritual experiences be considered our own personal universe?

Therefore, we may as well call ourselves “Earth” and speaking like the basic insane person I am - we control our own energy field even though the universe could be going through a fucked up tangent of stupidity.

So, really, aren’t the shackles/chains our own perception of our own reality, peeps?

2 Likes

I’m not talking about subjective personal universes I’m talking about the literal universe not perceptional universe.

1 Like

Hiya! The collective consciousness restricts the range of possible magical manifestations due to widespread skepticism, disbelief, and religiosity, among other factors, some of which are intentional and some of which are mere byproducts. The aim of this work is to release the limitations on magical manifestations worldwide, so that more “miraculous” results are more reliably attainable, as well as making near-physical or physical manifestations of spirits easier and more consistent. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Could you not MAP earth and just transmute it, or would that not work?

1 Like

or map the seals and call

to destroy it

1 Like

They are stronger than a single individual can manage, and, even with the sworn participants, the higher amount of embodied humans working on it, the greater the anchoring force of the work- meaning with more people, it sticks better! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is said that the council of 9 ascended masters oversee Earth’s “quarantine”/veil. Do you think they would block the work?

1 Like

I’ve never heard of any such thing in my work, but, if they’re in the way, they’ll either move out of it or be moved! Those that enforce stagnation are antithetical to this work, and have a choice: get with the program, or be considered a blockage to blow up! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its not just humans that want this

2 Likes

here are the spirits who have agreed to help

1 Like

Gotcha! Thanks!!!

1 Like

And who are they to you? Are you talking about the nine Demonic Kings?

If so, I’d like more insight on this.

I know this one!!!

Although, I’ll most likely be bringing Goddess Aset into this with me. For me, she is very relateable.

2 Likes

No, not the demonic kings

Here are videos I found which will explain what I am talking about.

1 Like

Thank You!

:revolving_hearts::alien:

1 Like

Bump so more people can see.

1 Like

3 days until the next volley! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im thinking of just trying to flood minds with void energy to reset connections. How does that sound to everyone?

1 Like