Ever Killed With Magick?

damn a lot of big egos here

1 Like

In what way?

4 Likes

I donā€™t doubt it, gangs literally pour libations and perform mudras regularly

2 Likes

Lol i love the comments on this thread

I could use some help with some curses. PM me if you would be willing to help.

1 Like

Try this out :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Never tried to kill someone intentionally with magick. I have wished someone dead in my early teens and two weeks later he died in a freak final destination like accident and bled out like the pig he was.

11 Likes

Are you still unable to release the rite? If so, are there any techniques or advice you can give?

Iā€™m sorry.
Iā€™m still stuck on the fact you equated murder with blowing oneā€™s nose. The most unceremonious and random of actionsā€” wait I guess it is kinda like murder. Impulsive, not well thought out, random murder. Oh god this is getting too deep. Someone teach me time magick so I can avoid this little tid-bit of reality. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

KRONOS is your guy. He even makes bomb gift baskets.

1 Like

Thank you good Sir and/or Madam. XD

well, and letā€™s not forget about the Ministry of Magic. :smiley:

Hello, if possible I would like you to assist me or answer a few questions if you have the time. Thanks in advance.

@Brittany_loves_maywe Before asking people for personal email, maybe you should introduce yourself first, like you were told to do after your first post. It is a rule of this forum, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your posts until our rule is respected:

intro3

3 Likes

I fuckin like

Any tips? Feeling trapped sucks.

Rapid onset cancer. Because he fucked with my daughter. How- private

3 Likes

Generally.

For your particular circumstances, possibly severalā€¦Maybe, but first may i inquire why you feel trapped?

2 Likes

Michael is a ruthless entity. Ask him.

3 Likes

One curse I did ended up ending a pregnancy- was unexpected, did not ask for it. So far it seems as though itā€™s just prolonged suffering for the other subjects. Intense reckless behavior, possibly leading to death. Homelessness, illness, self destruction.

7 Likes