Ever Killed With Magick?

All these cryptic texts, I wish someone would teach me how to kill with magick already.

1 Like

Screenshot%20(384)

You’re welcomed to say thank you to E.A. for spelling it out as simply as possible. :+1:

8 Likes

This is amazing because the Baneful section is filled with people just as lost as I am,

Summary

and a lot of dickstroking anecdotes.

1 Like

If the grey matter between you’re ears is truly as sharp as that wit you shouldn’t have any problems figuring it out for yourself now should you?

But nevertheless if you have specific questions about it then by all means make a new thread and perhaps you’ll get specific answers. At the very least it might be a bit more productive then whatever it is you’re attempting now.

2 Likes

Absolutely. You’ve always been helpful bro. Thank you.

1 Like

Damn, brought tears to my eyes.

2 Likes

Does it count if you killed by accident?

Meh, probably to someone. But seriously who keeps count? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Occult crime is a thing now. And yes, bragging about killing people online is self-incrimination.

3 Likes

Very true.

Where may i ask? And does the U.S. have extradition treaties with them?

1 Like

It is almost certainly best not to name people in this manner, just in case.

3 Likes

Woah. This is news to me. I figured you could be prosecuted under weird loopholes like other ambiguous offenses, but I had no clue it was its own category of crimes. Very interesting.

Brb, I need to go delete some more posts. We’re all like criminals now.

2 Likes

Your personal FBI agent already saw them. Youre fucked as is. Might as well not try to hide

2 Likes

They’re actually too busy wrapped up in their “war on drugs.”

1 Like

Fwiw:

You better believe the police and organized criminals alike keep an eye on the occult community. They’re both watching for potential allies or recruits.

If you have any serious ability in this arena, somebody is watching your development. If you pass muster, somebody will reach out to you to do things for or with them. It’s a don’t call us we’ll call you deal. On both sides of the law.

Some ethnic gangs lean heavily on black magick to support a number of criminal activities. Some law enforcement will pay good mages to come in and ‘fix’ open cases they otherwise can’t get done, from child abductions to prosecuting untouchables who hide evidence, to restraining uncontrollables in population. Some blurry organizations that dance between legal and illegal require paranormal support for their many doings. In all cases, a good magician is very much in demand in this arena.

There may very well be mages reading this thread who are involved in that type of work. Don’t expect them to say a word on this comment section. Real badboys move in silence.

So there’s no need to brag about what you can do. The right people already know your ability and potential - probably better than you do.

10 Likes

If you kill someone, they can no longer suffer.

I never actively tried to kill anyone but I have wished someone dead as a child and a week later he died in a freak accident.

5 Likes

Not yet
 I am trying actually, but for the targets in questions; I may be banned ( my sister or her beloved psychic friend may have done so) or there may any other reason (my power in general or my power over them may be limited or I make mistakes that I am not aware of; anything can be, idk)

I cannıt say that what I have done did not work at all, one of them became very sick, was close to dying ( pancreatic tumor)but she recovered not fully; but after staying in comatose for 20 days but she didn’t die. ( probably at that level, my sister or someone else has intervened)

They are relatives to me, though not very close anymore, and they represent a barrier an obstacle for me, but I feel no hate, I have to I know that, and I have many reasons after all they did to my loved ones one way or another but I still feel some stupid sparks of love and pitty maybe due to my past.

I try to learn more and perfect my workings and hope I will get the results. Once I get the results hopefully, I will share with you all and honor the spirits who have done the job.

Apart from these when I curse, it has generally a devastating effect. Hereby once again I shall thank all of the forces that helps. However, when I do so I really feel the rage like an exploding volcano. I am not an antagonistic person generally and I do not curse often, only when they really demand it.

What I feel after it, many things, but shame or pitty is not one of them. They surely deserved it one way or another and just the universe used me to unleash hell upon them.

3 Likes

Said as much myself the other day, but I’ve seen confirmation of such too.

1 Like

Confirmation from who, or what? PM me if you can’t say publicly. @Keteriya

1 Like

Yeah, no, that is a load of horseshit. Unless you’re talking about countries like Saudi Arabia, you can’t get in any sort of trouble even if you admit you did it if there’s no actual evidence against you. There have been incidents of death where some people have even made confessions to the authorities themselves (far more than posting about doing something on a forum to say the least), and they couldn’t charge them because of lack of evidence. The keyword here is evidence. And there is 0 scientific evidence for this, hence the lack of acceptance and mockery from the mainstream scientific community. And can you guess how we convict people of crimes. Scientific evidence. Anyone on this thread or anywhere else online saying that they’ve used magick to kill someone is good because magick can not only not be proven to exist scientifically, any prosecutor in the western world in 20 fucking 19 can say good-bye to their career and credibility as big skeptics like James Randi expose them for the “looney tunes” they are (this is not my opinion, this is from the closed-minded mainstream scientific communities view on this). Search “flying pig” award, James Randi has awarded it to and exposed those who try to legitimize the paranormal, whether they be in the government or the scientific community. To the western agencies, unless you actually had implications that you’ve killed someone in a physical way, to them, you sound like a mentally ill person.

So ignore what @emperor is saying, the real “Occult Crime” they are looking for is when satanic cults actually kill or abuse people or animals in rituals or illegal drugs are involved. Like Richard Ramirez or a lot of what is described in this video:

Read wikipedia on stuff like this to see it from a normie’s perspective, which is pretty much everyone including most Christians. They’d call what we do “pseudoscience” (not that I agree, of course).

6 Likes