Ethics in Magick

Greatly misunderstood as ethics by Christians who force their &%@€×& worldview on Asian concepts which are completely diffetent.
Karma simply means: if you fck with someone you open doors to be fcked back. Nothing ethical just a natural law.

1 Like

God bless you.

1 Like

Welcome @Jackie It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link the below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Well not even, karma just means for every action there is a consequence, it doesn’t mean it will naturally be directed back at you, and there are techniques to circumvent or redirect karma meant for you to others. Karma is blind and does not discriminate. At least, that’s what I was taught by a yoga master, I know there are some people who don’t believe it exists.

1 Like

Apparently she will be moving here soon. So I’m not gonna even bother with stressing over it anymore. And I’m rightfully upset that She caused the amount of damage she did with her gossiping but in the end it will work out in my favor.

Never get blowback from curses. They always seem to work… For healing or doing positive things there is always blowback. More success with curses than anything else (which maes me kinda dull, one sided but) …
People say karma is a law but I don’t see it. It seems more like NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED
and NO BAD DEED GOES UNREWARDED is the flow of things…

2 Likes

I haven’t had any blowback from healing people, but then I also have the healer’s lines on my palm, so it’s my calling. Maybe it’s not yours. I have yet to find out if i get blowback from curses though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@anon482649 she has plenty to deal with cancer issues. You didn’t curse her. She has to learn lessons related to that illness. Let her be. People change and lose hope and can’t seem to muster happy hormones when they go through those kind of illness. Don’t sweat the small stuff. They will be grouchy and mean to those they know. They are stuck in the illness or present issue. They don’t realize they are mean cuz they not in their right state of mind.

@4648Cru As for Ethics, only curse those who threaten you or do you wrong. Especially if you give plenty of mundane routes for them to repent their wrongness. When they get to a point where they don’t care for you or disrespect you on purpose then cursing to death is fine. If they break the law or your rights then to hell with them. Such is my downstairs neighbor who break noise ordinance law to be quiet after 10pm til 7am. that has been going on for few yrs. Talk to previous management yet he blast music 12am 2am 4am etc… on regular basis. Old manage don’t do shit to follow the law regarding tenant rights. Basically attempt to solve issue with mundane and if that don’t work and they still being an ass, then baneful magick it is. Maybe my magick work cuz manager got fired and new management came in to follow the tenant law. Now he’s better as afraid to get evicted. Still noisy past curfew but a lot better. Still he will get curse for injustice and just being an ass, His life will not be pleasant as long as he lives below me. He gots to pay for all the yrs he steal my beauty sleep. Problem is i don’t know if my mess up his life curse magick works on him . lol. Probably the quiet magick worked. haha.

2 Likes

You are right, no good deed goes unpunished, and I’ve only had blow back from curses I threw wrongfully, any others, and this goes back 20 of more years, I’ve never had blow back on because they deserved it, and I was in the right to do it. I always make sure I’m in the right, and do some serious thinking before I curse, but they haven’t backfired in a very long time, but so called healing spells etc, they almost always do. :imp:

2 Likes

Yes, that’s how I roll wise pup

1 Like

i always make many attempt respectfully to fix things in the mundane way first as there may be misunderstanding. When i find they doing it on purpose then cursing time.
Same rule applies with any ex. even if i love them. I will still curse even if i still love them just to let them learn lessons. Besides according to silvia browne, hardship builds their soul. So i’m helping them spirituality develop their souls from the hardship i gave. It’s meant to be. =o)

that reminds me. it’s time to do my seal of solomon magick. Each day is for certain planet seal magick. what is it today? lol
It’s friday so venus spells it is. don’t need love spells so no spells need to cast today. :+1:

1 Like

You do that which is appropriate.

2 Likes

Only what is appropriate

1 Like

And another thing I absolutely will not engage myself in, or start is a witch war with other practitioners. I also find that unethical, as there are always casualties, and it doesn’t always just affect the target, it can affect the targets family members and others. In other words there are other ways of solving an issue with a fellow practitioner than throwing a curse at them, they get affected and then they throw one back. Noone really wins. We are on the same team more or less, so I live and let live when it comes to other sorcerers.

1 Like

How much would you say she deteriorated mentally?

I’m inclined to say to not take any of it personally though that’s gotta be frustrating as all hell.

If she was all there and it looked willful that’s something I’d have fun with but unless someone really knows what they’re doing and it’s an act of war from clear understanding I’d try to just write it off and enjoy watching your defenses do their thing

“Never attribute to malice with what can be explained by stupidity” - Some dude with a quill

Gotta be frustrating but a lot of that she’s not entirely accountable for. I’d bind, silence, and maybe exile but it’s when people pull out giant curses for pesky annoyances is when heavy stuff starts to happen (coming from a polarizing person who posts on here)

On some level she has moments of clarity and sees it for what it is and feels bad about all the weird shit she’s done and has to deal with that. I lived with someone maliciously insane and they kick their own ass far more than anyone else ever wanted to

I’m also an extreme empathizer for most people/won’t stop until they can’t retaliate in this life or the next because I’ve got a strange taste for profound soul crippling sadism when it’s actually worth going to war for so I pick my battles.

If you do fight, make it your primary focus until you’ve won, savor and enjoy the living hell out of it, don’t stop until you’ve dominated them entirely and have their most precious sacred dreams twisted and mocking them from a pike, win before you begin and at all costs, and don’t ever let them know where it came from. Only why, and possibly months or years after they harm your ascent. Takes a while to build good art like that, if I’m drawing my sword in self defense I may as well make an elaborate tapestry

It’s actually quite fun on a sick level if that circuit gets flipped. There’s better tastes out there though like the actual dreams they pose a threat to.

Anything less than war on my Core 4 areas and I’d just write them off as common stupidity and let my defenses chew on them until they get the picture.

I’d rather spend my ritual time building with my tribe and living a life cool enough they’d want to curse me for having it to begin with.

I’d consider sending her a mind spirit to help clear her head a bit and see what she does before passing judgement

2 Likes

Last half of that being a reply to the general thread

I’d also contemplate what her “True colors” actually are. Everyone has a dark wolf, some just let theirs lead because they can’t for the time being

2 Likes

I can be extremely cruel and sadistic as well, however, I have been told by my patron demon and another demon king, to exercise restraint when it comes to certain situations like the one she posted. Asmodeus is my patron, and I’ve recently created a good rapport with Belial. Both can handle serious curses with ease, but Asmodeus has tested me by seeing how much I can take, for instance, someone really does me wrong, and he will increase the temperature lol, until I’m almost at my breaking point where I will do something, then he will advise against it and tell me why it is not wise in that case. I’ve noticed with asmoday and Belial it’s very much a learning experience, if you fly off the handle when theyre guiding you thru that learning experience, you’ll risk losing their help. I’d rather hold my notoriously bad Italian temper than lose help from either of them. I’ve learned a lot from both. I’m not saying they haven’t given me the go ahead before, but most of the time I’m told not to.

2 Likes

I figure they are both along with my matron Lilith excellent protection, so I don’t want to be put in a magical time out lol

1 Like

“All wrath stems from love” - Asmodai

I love and work with both of them and that sounds spot on. A big thing I’m learning is shaping all things towards long term consistent happiness.

It’s unfortunate that when you make objective progress in anything to a significant degree most people the lower tiers will dispise you for it as if your progress directly reflects bad character or something.

All the “blockages” about wealth and sex/love stem from bad beliefs there. “Anyone with an abundance of either must be a bad person” they’ll think despite not understanding the reality of them in the slightest

It’s kind of hilarious but it’s where a ton of curses and entire political movements come from. What should be inspiring is seen as hostile or showboaty.

I also know types who take absolutely everything personally. Saw one go off at a restaurant once because the host didn’t need a last name for the list. The dumbass got all indignant “My last name?? You’re saying my LAST NAME is irrelevant?!”

Like I’m all for understanding misconceptions but …stupidity is a choice

That’s the type I actually would casually curse just for fun if I happened to have nothing else to do

3 Likes

Oh yea, there is no excuse for stupidity. On that note I was told not to hesitate when someone acts against me with stupidity, as far as throwing a nasty curse. If it’s someone who knows better, they’re in their right mind, and they know not to piss me off haha, then I was told that not cursing would bring me some punishment lol

2 Likes