Ethics in Magick

Say if someone were to break into my home(and everyone with half a brain knows better than to do that)and attempts to harm me or one of my loved ones, since the judicial system is a waste of time usually, not casting when I have the means would be stupid of me.

1 Like

I wouldnt say too much honestly. At least not that I can tell from my brief interactions with her recently. I think she has a lot to deal with. And is going through a lot of pain. Alone. And I can understand that. Just my personal opinion of her is that i don’t believe she has the mental aptitude to do magick willfully and honestly.

And it is getting more difficult to bite my tounge in regards to her and her attitude. But its more stupidity and pettiness on her end and not worth my energy right now.

So im letting it drop until she proves I need to otherwise.

She also just happens to be one of those phony nice people who has an ulterior motive for anything nice she does. She is pretty transparent after you get to know her for any amount of time. And im just pissed it took my autistic ass this long to really see her for her. :person_facepalming: but live and learn :person_shrugging:
Edited the unneeded fat out from my response.

Also belial is amazing. Strict but amazing!

1 Like

im wondering if I should start working with asmodeus and azazel now…i had a dream about working with Belial, asmodeus and azazel about a month and a half ago. I kept seeing their sigils and names in my dreams. And then hearing them also.

Im wondering if I should add them now or wait till ive got my feet better under me energetic balance wise lol

2 Likes

I can’t recommend Asmodai highly enough. Azazel is incredible too but he’ll make you face some scenarios and see how you’ll actually deal with them before resolving them for you.

Freaky lessons that showed me some things about myself. Very worth it though because my behaviors changed with good reason

I’m yet to meet someone who is ambivalent towards Asmodai. Guy is really something else

He’ll sort of throw you in where he knows you can swim but there’s a lot of subtle growth between the lines too. I wouldn’t hesitate personally. Easily one of my very favorites

2 Likes

if you feel a pull towards them now, maybe working with them now will also help with your energetic balance?

2 Likes

I bet you are right. That dream happened right before a lot of other things came into play for me that needed to be addressed promptly and also altered my path as far as magick workings go.

2 Likes

I was scared to work with Belial, but one night during an invocation of asmodeus I was about finished up, and I was trying to help someone with an invocation, didn’t know who the girl was planning to invoke, and all of a sudden the energy changed in the temple room, and I literally heard a man’s voice say Belial out loud. Things started happening like what you just mentioned, so I got my courage up and made a nice altar for Belial, ever since then he has been communicating with me freely. It didn’t bother the other demon king, in fact he encouraged it. So I’ve been calling on asmoday, Belial, and Lilith. Asmodeus is king of my temple, patron demon, Lilith is my queen bee and matron. All three besides the other altars I have going is a very good combination. No more parasites allowed, as they boot them out. All I did was ask them to not allow anything that wasnt invited, and they usually do it. Now I have some very good protection up, aside from.other things I’ve done to secure my home. You may want to consider asmodeus before Belial. Asmodeus energy is very strong, but Belial’s is off the chart at first. They both mellow out once you’ve established rapport with them. They’re great

3 Likes

And Asmodeus says some really funny shit lolz

3 Likes

This is so true! I had no idea just how strong it would be when I first invoked him. He seemed very in charge and created a hierarchy when at first I really had none. He, astaroth and naamah also have helped me in regards to removing parasites.

But it comes with a bargain, I have to learn a system, I picked norse ancestral shamanism and magick (not only is there blood lienage to it but it is a grey magick in my mind and can utilize both without too much polarity for me) and stick with it to mastery. I’m not supposed to cherry pick systems and mix mox them together or do any more haphazordous bullshit rituals. He was very specific about that. Which was kinda depressing for me at first because im curious about all forms and systems in the occult. But its a worth while sacrafice.

Interestingly the rules for helping me3 go hand in hand with a life long theme of me quitting when things begin getting too boring and too challenging. And also surprisingly all the gods and goddesses I am working with all work really cohesively with my goetia guides. And i even have been adding in arch angelic energies as well and I feel far more balanced and protected than I have in ages.

I’ll have to work on adding in asmodeus here after I’m done with some healing workings I’m doing.

2 Likes

That’s the second or third time I’ve heard that about Asmodeus. I’m definately going to be adding him once I’m given the ok.

2 Likes

That’s …extremely cool. Tons of upsides coming from someone who dabbles in everything there is about 20% in.

Music and social psychology are the only two areas I’ve gone for mastery. Magick being a 3rd now with a strange path

How many magickal blackbelts are there? A lot less than there are people who get one or two levels in and move on. That rocks

2 Likes

It is definitely needed for me lol I can be very spastic and all over the place if i let myself wander wherever with no guidelines or goals.
But I can also have laser focus for hours if I’m interested or passionate about something and have a goal in mind.

And this will most certainly be a worthwhile endeavor to take. I so look forward to finally being able to say I have mastered something. Especially magick wise Lol

All I got right now is a black belt in non useful trivia and basic surface level knowledge of many things hahaha.

5 Likes

Don’t feel like the lone ranger, because there is absolutely noone who knows everything about everything, and I can’t think of anyone who is truly a magical black belt. The satanists that are helping me learn, are always learning something. In my opinion only the gods are true black belts lol

1 Like

Asmodeus rocks. He cannot as far as I know be banished, but I don’t want to banish him. What I have learned from him is priceless, on all kinds of subjects. It doesn’t matter if I invoke him in Latin, French, Italian or English, as he is much more fluent than I am, and responds to each. He’s a character, that’s for sure. I treat him very well, and I get that and more from him. I put some loose gem stones on my altar for him as offering, later that week I recieved some very expensive jewelry out of the blue. He told me I will come bearing gifts, I will never sell this jewelry! One is a genuine alexandrite ring, among others that I never expected and won’t part with. He especially likes something I purchased when I visited new Orleans. He is a good one to have in your corner.

1 Like

The reason I said Asmodeus is a good one to have in your corner, is that he is a great advisor when it comes to casting. There have been times when I’ve been told to exercise restraint in certain situations, by him and Belial.

3 Likes

There is only one rule: What you can or what you can not do.

1 Like

Good read, I haven’t really had any experience cursing anyone something I need to learn more about most of my enemies are nameless besides large corporate style things but yea I should definitely curse the dude who wrongfully identified for robbing his house I spent a year over nothing.

2 Likes

I can’t believe I was actually hoping the topic was how to inflict your ethical views on others. I guess I’m not big on curses. The stuff I had back fire is when I tried to help people do what they were supposed to namely, “get a job.”

1 Like

How did that backfire?

I basically selected random demons out of the goetia and tried to summon them like a noob, and just mostly ignored any kind of feedback or discussion. I figured I could conjure them up and just demand things out of them regardless if I could see, hear or communicate with them. When they tried to communicate with me I just basically ignored them. Also, I didn’t help that I was trying to do this for someone else not myself and I didn’t actually do any divination before hand. I cannot not recommend this enough, 2 car accidents totaling 2 cars in the space of three months should make this rather obvious that yes, you are stupid noob and these beings are real and get mad when you think it is all fake and act all desperate.

You would think that would be enough to make me finally put it down for good, but eventually, I just got damn tired of assuming certain things were not realistic options even though they don’t violate any so called laws of physics.

2 Likes