Eternal suffering and omnipotence

:+1::ok_hand:

1 Like

Not sure how to help, as I’m not all about India or Islam. No offense meant, I just personally don’t give a crap about either.
If you want bliss, seek bliss.
If you want punishment, then seek punishment. If I could make a suggestion however, perhaps seek out the BDSM scene first and find what punishment you really seek.

I could swear I recently made a post about cursing the crap out of Islam, as well as corrupt officials. Sadly it did not generate as much interest as this thread. The egregore must go down first before the religion. Perhaps have the curse cause them to pray backwards or face the wrong direction for starters.

2 Likes

I think we share at least some of the same views, so please don;t take this as hostile, but how does this statement

follow on logically from this one?

The whole anti-troll god thing from 2016 that we’re starting to see real manifestations of took a LOT of passion, people literally willing to risk death, you can’t take down billions of people’s hopes and thoughtforms by not really caring.

Regional defence is next, in the scheme of things, and a big resurrection to cause murdered witches etc to be reborn, that’s March 1st… there is a plan.

4 Likes

I may get a lot of backlash for this, but I don’t care; I will not be silent.

There’s a lot of bizarre romanticism and notions on this forum that made me stay away from it for a while, admittedly. One of these notions is that many many spirits, demons, or what have you are only looking out for humans. Worst of all is the hubris, thinking that super dark entities are good to work with and are interested in human’s evolution.

Like, someone advised me to work with Nihilifer who is literally DEPRESSION ITSELF! One that drives you to suicide. The person romanticized this entity like “helps people to shed the ego” or “despair helps one unite with the void” or some other nonsense.

Just. Stop.

Some entities are downright harmful to humans. They don’t give a fuck about you. Stop thinking you’re special. You’re really not. It’s like coming close to a tiger and thinking you can tame it because you once had a cat. Just stop it.

Yes, there are entities that will help you, yes there are entities that will protect you. But here’s the thing:

Entities have a lot of variability. They’re not a homogeneous group. Some are good to humans, some are neutral, some are malignant.

And, by the way, in most cases those benign entities won’t save a random victim of assault or rape on the street. They’ll protect those that are close to them. So drop the delusion that entities love entire humanity itself. They don’t - maybe a small number does - but most, no.

Just stop this shit.

10 Likes

This seems to be a sign of something big, like, end times big.
I’ve always had this feeling that this apocalypse (there have been many yugas) will be different, that this time around, humanity will get freedom from the god of abraham and become a civilization of gods. And that the plan of the abrahamic god (as predicted in the bible) will fail in the end.

3 Likes

@Lady_Eva … What I meant as not giving a crap about India or Islam is in relation to how the West seems to idolize both (primarily the yoga fanatics and business leaders all about India, and politicians and super liberals want to rally to Islam for some reason).
Islam is worse than old school Judaism, in treating humans.
The entities of any religion will generally remain loyal to the cause.
Which is why we must learn to be a living God/dess.

1 Like

@Baal … Absolutely correct. We need to learn as much as we can, as quick as we can, and be living gods.

2 Likes

I’m watching Lords if War right now, and two things occurred to me …
If you want to be rich, invest heavily in arms manufacturers.
If you want peace, learn heavily from war gods.

Some people can’t seem to corelate the points made on this thread and look at the bigger picture.

I request everyone to either stick to the point or shut the fuck up.

1 Like

Okay, what is your point?

I hear you but the problem is, this actually does happen - despair is a well-known trigger to enter a final (on the RHP) stage of renouncing attachments, and Self-realisation.

I no-shit blogged about this myself in this thread:

In trad. Hindu lineages, who have for all the faults ptreserved the concept that self and Self are one thing more than any other group, having life-wrecking events and renouncing the world through despair and pain is considewred a legitimate rerason to enter as a sannyasin - it’s a symbol the manifest world no longer wishes to cater for this person, that they’re on their way “home.”

Now, I took the different route once I had that experience but this tradition is a real thing and they didn’t make it up for shits n’giggs.

You’re either a thing bobbing haplessly in a sea of other things, pushed round by events you can barely understand, or, you accept your role as semi-aware co-creator of your own reality, and that all things in it are tools for your ascent.

Yes, it sucks, and yes muh starving African children and rape victims. Most of the forms the Sopurce takes are not operating from mastery of the Divine Paradox.

You’ll only stand a chance of REALLY helping the world’s troubled emanations though when you have stepped outside the box (literally, I mean the fucking cube symbolism, Saturn, do your homework) and seen what’s actually going on around you.

That’s on you, I like you and trespect you, but this IS “becomne a living god” not "become a haless victim of events who has to avoid anything too scary. :wink:

I say that with goodwill towards the seed of theogenesis within you and everyone reading this.

2 Likes

Delusion of grandeur sure is a strong thing. That’s all I’m going to say.

3 Likes

So all Hindu & Buddhist scripture, plus the writings of their mystics (and the mystics of other faiths as well), the PGM texts, the Emerald Tablet & Kybalion derived from that, all the New Thought, Science of Mind, and Law of Attraction teachers, all delusional? :thinking:

Probably millions of people who found the same basic truth underlying reality, and usually without any method to communicate.

Cool, count me into that asylum please! :smile:

5 Likes

Metaphysics is not a delusion. <-- by that I mean various philosophical positions about such

However, the belief that a human being can be omnipotent is indeed a delusion. Until you can open an actual wormhole (not a ‘spiritual’ invisible one) before my eyes, I’ll stand by my position.

3 Likes

I wanted to talk about other things (previous posts) but that will take time so I’ll talk about this first.

No, human beings cannot become omnipotent, only realize they are.

And opening a wormhole is not a even a sign of great power, many people can do that.

And a “spiritual invisible wormhole” is not so different from a physical wormhole that has an opening and an end both in our 3D time/space reality. Like from place on earth to another.
In fact, you can open a portal from one age on to another.

And that isn’t even a sign of great power.

Then how can opening a wormhole prove that “omnipotence” is possible?!?

Only defying causality(cause & effect), reason, logic and duality can be a sign of the omnipotence of a being.

Even you open wormholes!!!

if you don’t even believe that opening a wormhole is possible. What do you believe about godhood or the LHP? (I am just curious, no offence meant here)

How are spiritual wormholes any different?!?
It’d be of course more difficult to open a wormhole the one you want. But it’s the same.

All realities are in a literal sense ‘Dream bubbles’.

People can manifest things from their thoughts,
What reality is real reality then?!?

Law of attraction proves exactly that,
That life is indeed a dream of souls (not egregores)

E.A has explained alot in his seminars.

Have you wondered why souls need no source of energy but are it itself? But egregores need attention/worship?

3 Likes

The things mystics and magicians (including me, sorry! :stuck_out_tongue: ) experience and describe so uniformly as a Self-realisation, that is to say, realising that the Source and self are one and the same awareness, are not philosophies, which is to say, mental contructs - they’re lived experiences.

Do you believe anyone, anywhere, has ever successfully evoked a spirit from another realm?

Because if so, that’s your wormhole, a being brought from an alternative realm into this one. Check your PMs. :smiley:

7 Likes

WHAT!!! Did you get a fully photographable manifestation or something?

2 Likes

I know what you mean, and you are right

I know pain is liberating,
Learning is a painful process, but too much pain will destroy anyone.
And not all the beings give you pains to help you but to feed off of your suffering.

See, azazel did speak the truth in his book, the point about damnation, it is necessary to experience it to become a god (perfect).
I was (still am) at a really bad phase, I had lost all hopes, pride, desires, ambitions, fears, and I was in that moment damned, and when I was hearing ea’s audio book. I was like "i know exactly what he means by ‘all hopes must be lost’ ".
I was in a very bad state but liberated, and powerful.

When you act without any fear of death, failure, humiliation, etc. Your actions are pure.

There’s a ritual I assume (dont remember) of damnation. Which damns you without destroying your life(like mine)?
Then isn’t that how a spirit’s supposed to help you?! Without destroying you!

See, i was in a state where I’d have had killed myself, but nothing pushed me to the RHP. the pain didn’t make me want to escape.

I remember the first time I was listening to that audio book, thinking about the pact I’d want with azazel, my mother woke up & screamed, it was 2-3am, and I went to her room and asked her why did she scream, she said somebody had touched her (no one was there).
These things pissed me off and I decided not to do any evocation.
This isn’t something new. I don’t want to get the things that have happened or still happen, astrally mostly.

I got many signs (syncronistic too) that that I was being led to this path, I was being called by the gods. They wanted me to evoke them. They were leading me to videos and books and shit.
I refused to make a pact.
They were reading my mind, and my thoughts were blasphemous!
These things pissed them off. since then I’ve been on a downward spiral, mentally, spiritually, and every which way.

I do not blame them though, I can’t, I accept I’ve been weak too, but I am not a coward.

@Baal is right when he says
Some entities are downright harmful to humans. They don't give a fuck about you

Just because some spirits teach lessons in a painful way, doesn’t mean all the pains caused by spirits are to help someone.
Some are just evil no matter how you are or what you do for them.

And yes, romanticizing such shit is messed up.
You can evoke beings that’d make you lose your mind, and mindlessness too is liberating.
But then you do have a self (ego) but no sense of self. You can’t think after that, you just can’t recover after that (not these people here) on your own.
Would you romanticize that?

People must be warned too.

Specially people with dogmatic beliefs.
They pick and chose what myths to believe in,
Whatever suits their beliefs.

Look at this guy’s post
`"How large do you think the astral is?

Infinite basically.

Now add to that past/present/future, which is basically the same on the astral.

Do you think an entity who has millions and millions of entities talking to it every moment will care about some guy on some forum"`

Now this guy assumes egregores have freedom to manifest anywhere they want in the universe but fails to realize they can’t even manifest on earth without being evoked, he doesn’t realize they can’t even exist in the astral realm (our collective subconscious) if nobody knows/talks/thinks about them since they are egregores, i.e dream characters.

He must have read somewhere that past present future events are happening in the now,

So he assumes that all these spirits are still having the conversations of the past!!

And also the future!!!

While the future is ever changing!!!

Infinite possibilities!!

Even these spirits cant say for sure what kind of conversation they may have tomorrow.

And above all,
He fails to corelate the facts that the beings he is claiming to be gods who travel the multiverse, have billions of conversations at once.
are the same goetic beings who even the most pathetic of christian magicians evoke and order around, treat like shit slaves that they are.

Seriously, why would a god whose so powerful be a slave to christians?

The 72 goetic demons are the same as 72 hoors of quran. These are beings who were to respectfully serve but rebelled and now are disrespectfully used as slaves!
(Lucifer is an exception to this because, like I said, he still is loyal to GOD and started a fake rebellion.)

He said they haven’t even noticed me,

I know better, they are pissed I spat on their invitation.

He said they don’t care about a guy on a forum,

But failed to explain why do they care if a christian magician were to burn their sigil!!! They’d beg him not to do it.

He fails to understand the difference between a soul and an egregore.

They care about some guy on a forum because I am a soul, they exist as figments of my imagination,
I am a god to them. They need my attention to even exist. Nobody can evoke me and tell me shit to do.

Gods who travel the multiverse can be evoked?!? And bossed around?? Bounded?!?

They’ll tell you “these are ancient gods, who were demonized”
but won’t accept that they are also enslaved And just because someone was demonized, that doesn’t make one a god!

Do you know how many gods there were, and still are, why weren’t they enslaved and demonized the same way?!?

They refuse to believe because they don’t wish for it to be true,
Because if this is true, they won’t be getting any help to become gods. They’d rather live in their lala land and call slaves gods.
These are the same people, who will deny any and all evidence you provide them of the shape of the earth.

Some people get triggered and get personal when their dogmatic beliefs are challenged with facts.
Some personally insulted me and said shit like this.

it would seem then that the true quest for the magician LHP or RHP is to seek immortality.

RHP and immortality?
Am I to take this guy seriously?
(And look at how they like each others posts.)

Ever wondered why eminem (and all others) became christian after he sold his soul (as he himself admitted in the song my darling).???
In that song lucifer says that eminem prayed to god he’d do anything to get a record deal and hints that god sent lucifer to him after that.

High degree masons become shriners (muslims).
That is why they have unopposed rule.
Do you know what human rights are according to the U.N?
Are you even a human?
Do you even know what’s happening on the planet?

Do your research people!

Beings that are slaves to religious people wont/cant save you from them. Never have.
Don’t make stupid excuse like “give them a platform” and shit

Instead seek higher gods and goddesses like
Herala who even lucifer fears!!

I’ve proved gods don’t help even if they have good relations with you and even when given a platform.

Don’t make stupid excuses to deny the facts that go against your dogmatic beliefs.

Personal insults towards me is a sign of this,
They got triggered.

And then people say “oh you just want free stuff”
“You didn’t give them a platform”
And ignore my points.

This isn’t just dogmatic beliefs, but worship!

I WISH THERE WAS A GOD WITH BALLS,
WHO I COULD GIVE A PLATFORM!

You have no Idea how much I seek these cosmic beings.

I can’t find the book that the guy mentioned which had herala’s sigil in it.

@Ravenxoxo said she was in a similar situation.

We all need to research on higher gods and make a thread on it and put all info on there.

2 Likes

You know, I wanted to debate you and rip apart your arguments, but then I figured I might as well use my time to enjoy life.

You have no experience or knowledge in the occult. What you say isn’t based on anything.

There is no point in debating you.

Don’t use my words to try and push your narrative, will ya?

Thanks.

2 Likes