Eternal suffering and omnipotence

You know I can still read your post that you edited(you did waste your time). I can rip those arguments but I’ll repost this.

Thanks for saving my time though.

:+1:
I think I am done here anyways.
My best wishes

Ok,
I believe it has finally started, after almost a year now. So I guess me coming on this forum wasn’t a waste.
I’ve seen things happened today that I believe were done by these egregores to set me up for something big.
And if my assumption is correct, I will get the pain, misery, suffering, slavery, powerlessness and helplessness that I asked for in this life, but I don’t see how that can lead to a pact for the rest of the “million year” slavery.
(Can anyone here help me with this?)
I do have a pact signed with my blood in a book.
(Which my father found and then he prayed :disappointed:)
Maybe that’s it. Maybe not.

Anyways,
At least, I won’t be being a victim here, as I asked for it. I demanded it infact. This is me settling for a painful life instead of a shameless, happy life where I live a lie.
I don’t think I am more special than anyone,
There are other innocent beings who are suffering, why should I be happy?!?!? When everything I love is in pain, then I should be too.

My only complain here is, I may end up being reborn into religion.
Now that’s a tragedy.
That’s why I was seeking a pact.

Let’s see.
I don’t think anyone here has anything to do with it.
And if it’s just them, they should know,
no matter how much pain I am in, I’ll never pray to their master.
Fuckers that were supposed to tempt/deceive me and damn my soul wish to redeem it?!?!?!?!?

Hmmmmm.

Hy ,am going to be plain here my fellow magician so that you can the unseen knowledge a little .
1: The power and knowledge you seek and your thinking of demons or Gods not having it or denying it isn’t true .To gain money ,wealth blah blah blah !!!is easy as I have done it countless times for many people and myself included .But Godhood is power on some other level ,plainly this shit that is earned through means you can’t fathom . Many magicians will never give you these secrets easily as ramifications of it if you attempt blindly will follow them too. Demons who men haven’t known and powerful are there but make no mistake ,they are usually that way for a reason .Some are far too dangerous to even attempt thinking of them ,and mostly bound or permanently constrained from our human domain.
-*Ll this once share this secret of what I do with you so that you may see reason .
Through Lucifer I thrice used necromantic balance into the dead world .This temporary reincarnation took me 3 months of practice to master .It involved the use of a grave dug to the ground , a coffin , blood (a lot of it ) ,energy ,and rituals that took 14 straight days to finish .
I left my physical body for a while became a spirit ,and took the power I needed for that process.
Now I’ve shortly explained the process but the input into doing it was way too much for you to fathom .
Bieng a God is not about controlling the media ,or government ,money blah blah . Of what use will US dollars be if am a God ,coming from a person who has died thrice through necromancy rituals believe ,the encounters of Godhood will change your thinking.
2: This Gods /Goddesses don’t demand worship or in a way think that without you or your approval they are less beings .The day you’ll taste power ,feel it burn you ,and know the work to put in to earn that power you’ll understand .
Nothing is given for free ,NEVER will you get anything without giving something .If you gain this power easily you won’t know its value . A magician I know possesses abilities of shape shifting into animals , birds ,humans (dead or alive ) …Demon SET granted him this .He achieved this as a human and it wasn’t easy .He leaves his body to SET’s realm and comes back to the living .What he gave to gain this is something I’d never wish or think of giving( per say I know what he gave to be granted this power ).
These egregores you brush off know secrets of the unseen in and out but don’t for a second think they’ll hand it to you just like that.
You seem to believe just because Lucifer or Azazel are “easy” to summon they aren’t powerful .They love worship as this is the only thing as a human you can possibly offer them .
3 : If you want to see the most powerful aspect of Lucifer ,take Goat blood and perform the ritual to summon him using the goat blood and see. This aspect comes vividly and is dead ass badshit .(PS .don’t attempt this at your own peril if you lack the requisite knowledge to contain him . ) The aspect of Lucifer many meet is his bluntly put "simple side “.
The knowledge and power you seek is there but you need to take baby steps towards it ,its an unspoken rule .
If you want it all quickly and " Right Now” well there are more worse things than eternal slavery as power which can’t be contain can tear or devour you .
Lucifer has pleaded ,main word is pleaded with me to take the draconian current and work my way through it but simply because I know the energy ,focus and abilities ll need im taking time preparing myself .
POWER IS NEVER GIVEN BUT EARNED AND AT A PRICE (THE PRICE IS VARIABLE DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU WANT).WHOEVER WEILDS KNOWS ITS USE HAS CONSEQUENCES .ITS NOT A GIFT TO BE GIVEN BUT A TREASURE TO BE EARNED BY WORKING TOWARDS IT.
TAKE IT FROM A PRACTISING MAGICIAN, START SIMPLE THEN WORK YOUR WAY UP .
AND WHEN YOU TASTE POWER HOWEVER SMALL YOULL UNDERSTAND .
HOPE YOU GET MY POINT ,AM NOT CRITISING YOU JUST CLEARING UP SOME THINGS SIMPLY SO YOU CAN SEE THE TRUTH AND DECIPHER FOR YOURSELF.

4 Likes

Power burns the flesh ,it keeps you awake at night ,power talks as it can take form ,power manipulates ,power is an aspect so ever changing .
Summoning a demon no matter from what realm or which demon/spirit or its rank is just nothing but as basic as 1+1 .its like a baby walking for the first time.
This debate is mostly because few magicians really know what power is or how it feels inside you .Many don’t realize having a demon do your bidding is different than asking the demon to grant you power to do it yourself .
Many debate as to if Lucifer and Satan are the same entity or originated from one body ? (Why don’t they summon him and ask )
Do you know their is a technique Satan taught me to use on another demon to force him to say the truth ,then afterwards I used it on Satan to ask him this question ? He didn’t like it but he laughed it off as he himself granted me this power.( I won’t disclose the answer to this that he gave as this was requirement to it but its perplexing as none including EA Koetting were right on this question),
Don’t debate ,ask for it and feel it ,but if you keep asking spirits to do it on your behalf you’ll never understand the simple question ; WHAT POWER IS ? ,HOW DOES IT COME BY ? AND WHAT MAKES THIS SPIRIT POWERFUL OVER THAT SPIRIT

2 Likes

Can you pm me about this ritual and how it must be done?