Essense of serial murderers

Yesterday i have tried to invoke Asmodeus using some magical chants in VK Jehannum’s blog and some incense. I have tried to invoke Aggression and lust in me and as i was laying in bed with eyes closed, i felt essence of blood soaked murderers flowing into me and evil energy rising up with me but on very low extents.
It is not that i am seeking to murder anyone but i do seek to invoke more my sinister nature and to stop be so closed up and restrained but unleash everything that is kept inside.

This is something I was unsure in my response to you from your previous post of wanting to be “wild”
Without restrictions, you may find yourself being “wild” in a work place. Pissing on your bosses desk and having the desire to punch him in the face. Context is really important for what you are seeking especially once you surrender and embody it completely. Water elements may be good for what you want, they are super conductors for feeling after all. Your pursuits are dangerous, even for me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

If you just want to feel less inhibited in ritual, have a beer before you start.

3 Likes

The thing is i am already intense in my emotions. (Also I am cancer with moon as a ruling planet). Although all my emotions are very intense, only the politically corrected ones such as Love, Romance, emphaty, humility, humble, compassion and such are those that are revealed while, anger, hatred, violence, sinistrer and malicious nature stays boiling inside because of how society programmed me and it feels so caging. I want to scream but i cant from all my soul i want to be unleashed entirely and i guess i am very rational to know how to act on which situation.

Well, i don’t seek to make the ritual as such but permanent results.

Alright I don’t get it. You already feel the emotions, you already control rationally whether you act on them, which is presumably why you’re not in jail.
Doesn’t sound like you need any more of those emotions. You might have too much fear and that’s what’s paralyzing you. In which case adding more behind the dam could be disastrous. If I’m right, not saying I am, you want to get rid of the fear first I reckon.

2 Likes

Getting rid of the fear is indeed a necessary step which i fail to achieve.

Perhaps you should try doing your work and assessments on yourself in nature, if you haven’t already?

Well I have been doing this most of my life actually before finding out about Demonolatry.

Fire element is weak in ur constitution. Start working on it before trying to be a demon possessed serial killer. Basics first.

1 Like

This is the problem, i have actually a very strong fire element but it is internal, introverted. Which i want to express outside. I am extremely introverted in my nature and its hard to open up, to release as it seems against my nature so i really needed some Metanoia.

well what i can recommend is — Just start acting Extrovert, consciously just act, play a character. Subconscious mind doesn’t understand the difference between real and imagination, what U do what what U see someone do. etc. Slowly it will start to become concertized into ur sub conscious mind and become a permanent habit pattern, ur personality/nature.
Salvador Dali did the same and it worked wonder for him. He was facing same problem like U.

The thing is i am so misanthropic because everyone just discusses bullshit so i never find anyone that i can actually open up and share opinions. i met only one woman in my life that allowed me to open up completely because she understood me so much but she then left me, so its really hard to be extraverted and be loyal to your ideals and principles in this society.

You also have preconceived notions and your own self made labels you need to discard.

For example, NONE of your emotions are “politically correct”. Misusing this label makes you try to repress emotion which will not get you were you want.
Honestly more meditation and self work will get you there without landing you in jail.

Also what Goku said, mind over matter. Right now you’re not controlling your thoughts at all.

But you didn’t understand what i even said…

I know that none of my emotions are politically correct. That is the whole point, i am talking about how society programmed and the struggle of reprogramming the mind and the need for a certain metanoia. So it is according to how society programmed me and basically everyone else.

Yeah, i am doing meditations, but they mostly just peace me out where i want to release rage and not to get rid of it. To be able to use it rationally whenever i need.

I can tell from your previous reply. Hence I believe you’ve already answered your own question here.

The environment you in might be playing a role. The book from Dale Carnegie “How to win friends and influence people” speaks about this if my memory is correct. But if screaming out loud
in nature doesn’t work for you and other traditional approaches like working on your throat chakra
and meditation then I will lean more to unconventional methods like careful administration of drugs.
Marijuana for starters which I’ve used. Ayahuasca ceremonies may help, no experience here however.

This paints a different story. Im voting marijuana :+1:

Marijuana increases anxiety and paranoias in me and makes me even more introverted where i am actually trying to be more loose and extraverted. Let’s say like the effect of alcohol where your Freudian Id is in control and not the Super-Ego. Where you are more bestial. As it is a repressed side in me. Ayahusca i always wanted but there are no ceremonies in my country. Perhaps one day i will go to US and find native americans to do with them.

But the more important question here is - HOW THE FUCK ARE U TYPING SO FAST, DUDE ?!?!?!

1 Like

There are many strains of it and also have have various uses.