Entity to grant a wish

Hello everybody!

This is my first post on this forum so please let me know if it’s correct to do so.

I am absolutely new to magick so I’m looking for tips on where to start.

To be specific, I have the dream to relocate to a very far city from my current location, with certain conditions such as desired job position, salary, neighborhood to live in and so on.

Also, as a first try, I have used a love ritual for an specific person that I found here (I did it a couple of days ago so I’m aware that I shouldn’t expect immediate results), so part of this wish is that this person and I start a committed relationship and that we move to my desired location together.

For a beginner like me, what would be the correct entity and how should I invoke them?

Thank you in advance for any help and guidance.

2 Likes

first thing comes in my mind is angel Poiel.
Check the book Angels of magick by gallery of magick.
Also check the forum have really good advice and guides.

1 Like

Thank you. Since I don’t have a lot of experience, is there a possibility that my rituals fail?

There is always a possibility of failure. Nothing is guaranteed in life or magick.

7 Likes

What if the spell backfires? As in, making me obsessed with the person or them cutting me off their life for good? Can this happen if the spell is performed by a beginner?

It can happen to anyone, not just beginners.

2 Likes

Is there any way to prevent this?

Not really. You can learn to shield yourself, and take care of your own spiritual hygiene.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Before you make your dreams come true bro

You need to be strong on the basics of magic
And you’ll also need self-protection if you walk the path of magic,

Anyone thinks that magic is just magic, and it is very easy, yes it is easy, but no bro, it needs to develop the foundation first.

So first you develop the foundation of your magic, and then dream bro,

Don’t dream directly my brother, first we need to be able to do it

1 Like

How do I go about that?

Great, thank you!

1 Like

This kind of comes under “know thyself”, but the only way to know yourself is by gathering experience and then doing that introspection to fully analyse and understand how you interacted with the magick and the situation and why. This can segue into shadow work.

Having a contingency plan isn’t a horrible idea, and some kind of divination tool to help delve into the unseen aspects, things that affect you but you are not aware of on the surface.

3 Likes

Does tarot help in this? Also, what is shadow work?

Yes, Tarot is a form of divination so that would help for sure.

Shadow work is one of those things that’s not confined to magick and is used generally as a way to get in touch with yourself, particularly those parts you may have been shunning, to understand accept and integrate them to conscious wholeness.

BALG Author Connor Kendall has a great video on it, and it you hit the search at top right and type “shadow work” or also google it, it’s a well known subject with a ton of resources that are free and readily available. Boning up on your psychology can be helpful as well. You are looking to understand why you feel the way you feel. Being aware of these thing helps make sure you’re proactive about rather than reactive, and stay on top of your emotional wellbeing.

3 Likes

Amazing info, thank you

1 Like