Entity for academic

Hey can you all sugest me what entity who have specialitation at academic successfull. I will do some thesis trial, and during the trial I hope that there are no examiners who ask strange things/difficult question instead I hope they only give suggestions for improvement.

Thanks for your help

We have a lot of students here with a few ideas that helped them. Try the search with the keywords “exam help” and “student help” etc to find some really good ones.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?expanded=true&q=exam%20help

For influencing the examiners to not be harsh with you I’d say that’s a different issue than academic success. Look up Paimon and Dantalion with the keyword “influence” for that one.

2 Likes

Thanks you i will look up

1 Like

One entity you can try is Athena, the Greek goddess of wisdom, knowledge, and learning. Another option is Saraswati, the Hindu goddess of knowledge, music, and art. These entities are often associated with academic success and may provide guidance and inspiration during your thesis trial.

As for ensuring that your examiners only provide constructive feedback, you may want to consider invoking the help of entities that are associated with diplomacy or mediation, such as Kuan Yin or Archangel Raguel. They may help to facilitate a smooth and respectful exchange between you and your examiners.

2 Likes

Thanks you i will look up Athena and Archangel Raguel

2 Likes

Thanks so much.
This was helpful

1 Like