Entities to help with exams?

Hi, i’m relatively new to summoning spirits and rituals, so I apologise if this seems completely ridiculous to people, but it’s something i’m so stressed about!

I get my exam results on August 20th, these are extremely important and i’m super worried. Because of the pandemic, i wasn’t able to sit many exams or finish a lot of work, so our grades are going to be impacted.

I’m currently doing a lot of manifestation for good grades and to get into the school i want, but is there a demon/entity i could work with to ensure i get good results?

4 Likes

It is a common thing among Christians to pray for a good mark after they already submited the test, like if God could magically turn their wrong answers into good answers

4 Likes

Here you go!

3 Likes

thank you so much, looking at that it seems like it’s going to be a great help!:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I’ve seen a lot of people saying King Paimon on here on a few posts. So yeah I’d say try him.

2 Likes

i’ve actually been feeling quite drawn to him recently?? so i’ve really been wanting to work with him so i think this is it! tysm!

1 Like

Odin

Dagda

Neith

Orunmila

Tir specially as the God of wisdom and schooling

Papa Legba in his aspect as God of understanding since knowledge is useless without proper understanding.

or Zhuyu Xingjun, who is the literal God of examination successes

to do good exams . it’s your brain. learn to study. develop your memory and recall skills. it’s about concentration/focus and state of mind. that’s all there is to it. no amount of magick will help you instantly learn knowledge or change your grades. you gots to use the noodle between your ears.

demons can help you learn study skills or good memory before the exam . no way jose is there magick to change exam answers that is already done and turned in. If it’s possible then we all gotta learn magick from that person. =o)

I have been working with Belial in terms of him helping me make sure I pass my tests but I also worked with him in the past and will continue to work with him. I study as much as I can and effectively but I know he gives that extra little push when I need it. I also give him extra offerings when I don’t feel I will pass a test. Hope this helps! P.S. when I say tests I mean a total of about 23 in five months (one of the hardest military jobs requires you to pass all of the tests)

1 Like

Sure!
You are welcome.

1 Like

yeah writing it out i knew it was a bit of a stretch, i wouldn’t be asking if it weren’t for the current circumstances! tysm!:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

yeah i’ve seen a couple people mention him, i think i’m going to reach out to King Paimon for advice/help, although it might be a bit of a stretch, because of the circumstances i wasn’t even able to sit exams, and they’re grading us based off our past 2 years, not exams we’ve just done, that’s why i’m stressing out😭 tysm for the advice!

1 Like

Meditate on getting the score you want will help

1 Like

thank you!

If you are on a very limited time like a few hours then summon Barashukkashu from Necronomicon Spellbook. I evoked him on the day of my biology exams at 3am. While his manifestation seems scary to many as he appeared as a dark face hidden in the shadows with a wide grin he can make miracles happen. However as @Illumia already gave you the link to the post I will state that I was possessed by Asmodai, Vapula and Anrealphus for a month before my exam and i did way better than I ever thought possible. I’m a dude who nearly fails my exams however I probably answered every single question during my psychology exam. I can thus vouch for their effectiveness.

1 Like

Saraswati, Ganesha and Athena can help.

Ganesha removes obstacles that may hinder your sucess. Athena brings about discipline to study and a no surrender attitude and Saraswati well I know one of her chants that will give you incredible marks.

2 Likes

Oh wow that sounds incredible, good to hear from someone who also has experience. Yeah i’m horrible at exams that’s why i’m so worried, but majority of us didn’t get to even sit them because of the virus, so they’re just taking all our work from the past 2 years and grading us off that. Would they still be helpful in that situation?

1 Like

Oh i’ve never heard of Ganesha before, tysm i’ll definitely check them out:)

1 Like

I’m not sure. I would suggest Barashukkashu and Bael. Barashukkashu is the miracle which will help and Bael can make a person see whatever you want. If it’s not much of a hassle you can actually change your previous numbers which will be used for the new score.

1 Like

He’s actually very easy to reach out to. Offer him something sweet like chocolate.

1 Like