Enochian Tablet In Evoking Eternity - DO NOT OPEN If You're Not Ready!

The book of Enoch is written by Judaen religion so why should I even listen to it… it has never fully added up and the metaphor of “fallen”…and “heaven” with its concept of dualism and monotheism.

The Enochian system has nothing to do with the Book of Enoch. BTW, there are at least three versions of the Book of Enoch. Ethiopian, Aramaic and Greek/Latin. The Mormons even have a version.

There were two Enochs. One is descended from Adam and Eve and is the son of Jared, father of Methuselah, great-grandfather of Noah, subject of the Book of Enoch.

The other was the son of Cain, and father of Irad. This is the actual Enoch that the Enochian system is based on.

7 Likes

I never knew that thanks @CyberLord

2 Likes

I have a question concerning this dangerous 2nd square.
I downloaded the square image from link above, and then went looking in EE. The square above is the exact same one in the book listed for square 1. So I’d like to know, where is the actual image of the 2nd and dangerous square, or have i misread something? (Or is the Anakim one supposed to be the first?)(upload://y78cYUfWRa4TZCkMb4fuVDS711s.jpeg)

1 Like

I think you misunderstood.

The link above IS the dangerous Enochian square. It is the only Enochian square given in Evoking Eternity (the original publisher, IXXAAR, was not supposed to include it but they screwed up. Subsequent releases, like the ebooks, do not have the square).

The only other square, that of the Anakim, is not Enochian, but from the Sacred Magick of Abramelin the Mage.

3 Likes

Ahh, ok. Well i have the latest kindle ebook of EE and its in my version. Thankyou regardless for the reply @DarkestKnight

This thread is also six years old, and was meant to address the missing square from the original printing of Evoking Eternity. If it is in the Kindle edition then EA must have decided to include it, because it is not in the BALG pdf version that I have. However, I do have an original IAAXXAR copy.

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

One more question, pertaining to this square. Some letters are capitalized, does that hold significance in its creation and operations?

Yes.

The upper and lower case letters are significant in the Enochian system. If I remember correctly, the upper case letters represent the elemental Seniors and the lower case are the lesser angels under them.

3 Likes

Thanks for this E.A. i cant wait to use this… of course i looked at it, ill plan on using this in ritual within the next week. Fuck man some powerful shit ther… image is still in my head and my room has that “shroomy” glow to it. I cant wait to see its true potiency. Btw E.A. because of your youtube channel and this site, you have helped catapult me in the right (or dare i say left) direction. I fuckin admire you man. You rock :metal: fuck yeah E.A.

4 Likes

Which one of this enochian beings is the friendliest?

Oro Ibah Aozpi?

2 Likes

Oro Ibah Aozpi,

thank you,
i’ve been searching for that.

@Morgana9
This is interesting for you aswell.

Sincerely,
¥’Berioth

2 Likes

So sorry. I didn’t know what happened

That’s like how I felt after the 9 Gatekeeper opening
Also after my Emergence

1 Like

After reading all this again and what I now understand of your works it seems this may be effective for healing certain things
Oro Ibah Aozpl

An angel perhaps. I will be investigating this
Thanks @Yberion

1 Like

Thanks for bumping this old thread I found a cool sigil and set it as my phone wallpaper. Lets hope my phone doesnt break and no one gets nosy by looking at my phone.

looked at it. Just a bunch of words in a square. Don’t know nothing about it. Other then it feels that my 3rd eye was a bit stimulated. As for destroying myself by looking at it ? Well, i’m not attached to my current life so . I"m ok with that. haha. =o)

1 Like

Do you know how to use this?

nope. don’t know anything about it. =o) busy learning about angels and demons casting. don’t know about this enochian stuff. learning a little bit at a time about this thing called magick

1 Like

I see. So i have to read more.