Enochian Tablet In Evoking Eternity - DO NOT OPEN If You're Not Ready!

Update: This destroyed my phones battery, had to purchase a new one.

2 Likes

Damn can the enochian angels in the square grant clairaudience and clairvoyance :thinking:

2 Likes

Great powerful enochian beings through this tablet. 4 Primordial rulers. Awesome!! :fire:

:snake:

1 Like

Did anyone else do an evocation ritual with an enochian tablet?? Someone tried with another tablet ??

3 Likes

My question is if it’s possible to merge the elemental tablets…I could be totally wrong and out of left field , but looking at it and comparing it, I can see how it resembles a sort of merging of the air and fire tablet. Have you considered trying to merge four elements unto it? What would happen in that instance if it has ever been tried?

I liked the original…There was something, interesting about how things flowed…Curious I had to try something.

Tis an inversion of the tablet provided. The letters were mirrored horizontally and vertically. Caps were made into lower case and vice versa…Some very interesting phenomenon are occuring…I like this. Something possessed me to do this, uncertain what.

2 Likes

Awesome :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

@E.A has the most private profile I ever seen here :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Doesn’t Even work when clicked

This is going to sound like a noob question but what script/alphabet is used here? I recognize it from around but don’t know anything about it.

Is the enochian Alphabet

1 Like

As stated, it is Enochian. There is a recently published book that initiates you into the language. Great for ascension and creative work.

1 Like

Interesting. Took down the inverted one…Something was off, every time I tried to recreate the vertical and horizontal mirroring of it…I wasn’t consciously aware of it as I made those. This is E.A.'s version .

1 Like

Name of the book?

For those of us just learning the surface of hermetic magick, what would recommend researching first before indulging in Abramelin or Enochian knowledge and rituals? I saw that RHP energy is important as well as staying in sync with t/g frequencies.

1 Like

Success Magick, by Damon Brand.

1 Like

Thank you!

“substituting only the square, the conjuration and the names and words repeated during the materialisation of the entities”

@DarkestKnight
Am I missing something? What are “the names and words…” which need to be repeated during the materialisation of the entities?

1 Like

That is a quote from EA’s book Evoking Eternity, where this square was first published. It is in the chapter on evoking legions of spirits, instead of single individuals, and is simply saying that the procedure used for the first magic square given in the book is what is used for this Enochian square, only changing the square, the conjuration and the names that are called.

So you would open the square, and speak the conjuration EA provides, following the procedure in the book. The “words and names” are those that reveal themselves when a magick square is activated.

2 Likes

Yes, I did look in the book too.
This makes sense.
Thank you!

1 Like