"Energy "scanning of eyes

Love brown eyes especially Asian eyes.

2 Likes

Foodie in the context of epicureanism. You enjoy simple things in life, from food to energies.
It is a bit hard to explain.
You just live and let be, you know about your stuff, and your tastes, and you flow with all.

1 Like

Insecurity. Lack of knowledge about where to go.
A situation that needs thinking prior to acting.
Magically ungrounded. Take some time to ground yourself back.

1 Like

Well, thank you. It makes perfectly sense of your descriptions. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My facial features are a bit distinct, so I’ve cropped out more than probably seemed necessary. Where I live you get in trouble if you get caught using magick.

This image has better light than the other one.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Wow. Thanks. I have been upside down and overwhelmed especially the last couple of weeks. Have so much to do perhaps thats why my body is demanding rest.
Thank you for your insights

2 Likes

That’s fine.
We don’t need to identify each other.

I feel power, and light. Pureness.
You are devoted to maintaining a balance, and you seem to have decided how. I wouldn’t be surprised if you do volunteer work, or actively work towards justice.

3 Likes

You played with magic some time ago, and it went wrong.
Now you seem to be paying off what happened, but slowly reverting it.

2 Likes

Honestly I think these are my fav of the thread so far :smile:

2 Likes

What can you see in mine other than a slight unibrow forming :rofl:

2 Likes

What is lurking behind?!!!

3 Likes

I see. I feel like whatever you’re angry about comes from a place of compassion, it’s like something you can’t parse or figure out and you’re a little bit stuck but it doesn’t go away… I could be wrong :slight_smile: I hope you feel better soon in any case.

You’re quite right about that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just think I am a cranky, but it might be.

Thank you so much. You are the only one that has returned the scan so far :blush: .

I will keep scanning soon, I just need a rest for a minute.

3 Likes

Adding a new one of myself. I didn’t have a proper photo of my eyes on plan sunlight.
No obligation for anyone to read though.

5 Likes

I feel like a slab of drywall so Im not able to scan a thing lol

2 Likes

I was not implying that anyone was obliged to scan back!!!

1 Like

I feel that you are a healer.
There is no other word for it. You like to heal and help people, but also you are burnt out.
You need space for yourself.

wow, I find these kind of people all over here, interesting having in mind it is an occult place, and many would call us “the evil ones”.

1 Like

Wow. You have been in a path of searching knowledge.
I can only express what I feel with the classic German legend about Faust and his thirst for knowledge.

You have seen Death, somehow. Not sure whether it was a personal near death experience, or whether you have lost so many ones.

1 Like

Very insightful!

Always searching for new knowledge…especially in this area.

Lost 2 of the most important people in my life…one just a few months ago and struggling to get over it.

2 Likes